Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

what can we do with the pvp section?

Rifter7
    Rifter7
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

what can we do with the pvp section? Empty what can we do with the pvp section?

Post by Rifter7 Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:22 am

hear me out here.

let's put our focus on learning dark souls pvp. let's try to find like minded individuals to duel and setup fight clubs with... let's form a community outside of the forums.

there's no stickys aside from reims guide to builds and roanispes guide to pvp.. so lets try to compile some data, theories, builds, matchups and just general sources on the internet that are useful for dark souls pvp... together. something we can reference when discussing things pvp related on this forum, and would be constantly in flux and under change by us, the community.

and.. please for the love of god.. lets stop complaining and wasting our time with things that have been discussed ad nauseum and try and spend that on a solution or seeking alternatives instead.

we can make this board a lot more informative, more like a community and more easy going if we try.. so who's down to try?
    sure-magicians
    sure-magicians
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

what can we do with the pvp section? Empty Re: what can we do with the pvp section?

Post by sure-magicians Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:51 am

Rifter7 wrote:let's put our focus on learning dark souls pvp. let's try to find like minded individuals to duel and setup fight clubs with...

I'm not sure what I can offer in terms of helping but the above is why I joined here in the first place...
    Rifter7
    Rifter7
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

what can we do with the pvp section? Empty Re: what can we do with the pvp section?

Post by Rifter7 Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:04 am

unless you just bought dark souls today.. or even if you did, there's most definitely something you can share or do to help out man.

you don't have to be some kind of "god of all things dark souls" to contribute haha. you'd be surprised at what you can already do but don't realize yet.. be it sharing some shenanigan you've learned in pvp, coping or how you react to certain things in dark souls or just participating in whatever you might find around the board.

and if people ***** about it.. well then they do- but who'd want to be on a board where everyone agreed on everything all the time right?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:23 pm