Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
neon__noodle
Yukon
Whknight
skarekrow13
Gabriel_ZERO
9 posters

Siegmeyer of Catarina won't appear

Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

Siegmeyer of Catarina won't appear - Page 2 Empty Re: Siegmeyer of Catarina won't appear

Post by Whknight Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:58 pm

It could be a flagging error, it does happen, or very certain conditions must be met that are hard to accurately measure since you can't have multiple save files with the same character.

Honestly I wouldn't have jumped, I figure the flagging code starts the moment his speech ends or the moment he touches ground, therefore I don't see a need to jump down if you are wittling the mobs in the first place. I would have my Dragonbow notched and let fly as soon as he lands and see what he says when he takes no damage.
    Klosterheim
    Klosterheim
    Casual
    Casual

Siegmeyer of Catarina won't appear - Page 2 Empty Re: Siegmeyer of Catarina won't appear

Post by Klosterheim Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:29 am

Yeah, I think that's the experiment that needs to be done, if it hasn't.

1. Kill all but one Chaos dudes (that are directly below the hole).
    2. Get last Chaos dude to a very low state.
    3. Talk to Siegmeyer so that he chants and jumps into the battle.
    4. Before Chaos dude can even hit Siegmeyer, kill it.

Maybe I will try that on my next playthrough ...
    Klosterheim
    Klosterheim
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Klosterheim Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:31 pm

Ok, I visited Ash Lake, and Siegmeyer was dead. It was strangely touching, but that's another topic.

What I have determined is that if you talk to Seiglinde twice when you first meet her at Firelink, it does not screw up the entire quest. I was able to continue the storyline and I got the slab.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:24 pm