Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Maingo
6 posters

Soul of Sif or Greatsword/shield of Artorias

Maingo

Soul of Sif  or Greatsword/shield of Artorias Empty Soul of Sif or Greatsword/shield of Artorias

Post by Maingo Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:13 am

I am a SL67, PS3 player looking to trade for a Soul of Sif or Greatsword/shield of Artorias.
    I prepared an entire Artorias cosplay build before realizing I would need to do a large portion of NG+ before I could get another Soul of Sif to finish the build.
    I decided against trying to speedrun NG+ for it and instead to find someone to trade with.

I currently have for trade
    26 Manatee
    1 blue slab
    1 white slab
    5 demon titanite
    2 dragon scales
    a BKS +4

Prefferably trading for a Soul of Sif but Artorias' Greatsword (Not cursed) or Artorias' greatshield work just as well.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Soul of Sif  or Greatsword/shield of Artorias Empty Re: Soul of Sif or Greatsword/shield of Artorias

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:15 am

What's a manatee?
    Maingo

Soul of Sif  or Greatsword/shield of Artorias Empty Re: Soul of Sif or Greatsword/shield of Artorias

Post by Maingo Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:16 am

Humanity
    CappuccinoJak
    CappuccinoJak
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by CappuccinoJak Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:20 am

do you have the DLC? you can get his sword there, though it's not the same as the original.

here's the specs for the weapon: http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/Abyss+Greatsword
    Maingo

Post by Maingo Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:26 am

I sadly already invested the 24/18/20/20 for the uncursed greatsword or I would consider using it.
    CappuccinoJak
    CappuccinoJak
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by CappuccinoJak Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:33 am

when/if you do get the dlc, you'll still be able to use though at least lol
    KingSeekerCow
    KingSeekerCow
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by KingSeekerCow Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:48 am

The Abyss Greatsword has a better(in my opinion) moveset than the other two versions. YOU CAN DO SOMERSAULTS!
    Coryf2209
    Coryf2209
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Coryf2209 Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:02 am

KingSeekerCow wrote:The Abyss Greatsword has a better(in my opinion) moveset than the other two versions. YOU CAN DO SOMERSAULTS!
    And they do alot of damage...but if you still want the uncursed version, I can hook you up. Do you have any titanite of the dem- f*** it...do you have any demon tits?
    Skaggy
    Skaggy
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Skaggy Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:53 am

If only I was ps3, I would just give you mine... Gwyn knows my Int/Dex isn't going to use it for anything.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:12 am