Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
argetlam213
Peaceful Wollyhop
psychichobo
Sloth9230
The Letter X
Seignar
10 posters

Which quality of the Chosen Undead would you like IRL

Poll

CHOOSE:

[ 3 ]
    Which quality of the Chosen Undead would you like IRL I_vote_lcap25%Which quality of the Chosen Undead would you like IRL I_vote_rcap [25%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Which quality of the Chosen Undead would you like IRL I_vote_lcap17%Which quality of the Chosen Undead would you like IRL I_vote_rcap [17%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Which quality of the Chosen Undead would you like IRL I_vote_lcap0%Which quality of the Chosen Undead would you like IRL I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Which quality of the Chosen Undead would you like IRL I_vote_lcap17%Which quality of the Chosen Undead would you like IRL I_vote_rcap [17%] 
    [ 2 ]
    [ 1 ]
    Which quality of the Chosen Undead would you like IRL I_vote_lcap8%Which quality of the Chosen Undead would you like IRL I_vote_rcap [8%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Which quality of the Chosen Undead would you like IRL I_vote_lcap0%Which quality of the Chosen Undead would you like IRL I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    Which quality of the Chosen Undead would you like IRL I_vote_lcap8%Which quality of the Chosen Undead would you like IRL I_vote_rcap [8%] 
    [ 1 ]

Total Votes: 12
    Seignar
    Seignar
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Which quality of the Chosen Undead would you like IRL Empty Which quality of the Chosen Undead would you like IRL

Post by Seignar Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:35 pm

Tittle. Pretty straightforward.

Me: I am lazy, so I go with the first poll, as I can be better without doing anything!
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Which quality of the Chosen Undead would you like IRL Empty Re: Which quality of the Chosen Undead would you like IRL

Post by The Letter X Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:41 pm

Are we talking the year 2013 right here?
    Sloth9230
    Sloth9230
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Location : In the Forest, casting the spells that make the gankers fall down

Which quality of the Chosen Undead would you like IRL Empty Re: Which quality of the Chosen Undead would you like IRL

Post by Sloth9230 Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:53 pm

Seignar wrote:Being immortal with the cost of sanity
    Which quality of the Chosen Undead would you like IRL Bmwhat11 Who needs sanity???
    psychichobo
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by psychichobo Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:01 pm

Quick stamina recuperation. Think of all the things I could do instead of sleep!

*plays more Dark Souls*
    Peaceful Wollyhop
    Peaceful Wollyhop
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Peaceful Wollyhop Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:02 pm

This is tough.
    I mean if I couldn't break any bones by falling then I would start my own travelling circus act around the globe where I just hurl myself of tall structures a bit like Claire from Heroes.
    Buuut being the stamina regeneration one that would be awesome cause I could do a Forest Gump and just run forever with a beard.
    And the the unlimited item one. I mean the capabilities of that..."Hey Zach I need a.." -pulls out object from back- "what the!?!..thanks?"
    argetlam213
    argetlam213
    Regular
    Regular

Post by argetlam213 Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:04 pm

I'd have to go with Magic. Why? 'Cuz I can do almost everything listed with magic lol!
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:08 pm

Peaceful Wollyhop wrote:This is tough.
    I mean if I couldn't break any bones by falling then I would start my own travelling circus act around the globe where I just hurl myself of tall structures a bit like Claire from Heroes.
    Buuut being the stamina regeneration one that would be awesome cause I could do a Forest Gump and just run forever with a beard.
    And the the unlimited item one. I mean the capabilities of that..."Hey Zach I need a.." -pulls out object from back- "what the!?!..thanks?"
    lol!

I picked no need for food or sleep. A person's annual budget on food alone is crazy, and with no sleep...its like i'd live twice as long with more oney!!!!!!!! Joy
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:45 pm

unlimited carry weight. Im definately a hoarder soooo...yeah lol
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:29 am

I'd like to be able to "level up", but I get the feeling I'd have to do a lot of killing to get the necessary souls. I'd become some kind of serial killer who eventually becomes impossible to stop with so much vitality I could take multiple sword wounds and broken bones and survive, have enough endurance to run and roll around at top speed in heavy armor, the strength of Hercules, more dexterity than is humanly possible, enough intelligence to outsmart my pursuers and even hide my identity, enough faith that even the gods would heal me and give me power, etc.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:39 am

yeah... level up, i'd start with strength and vit so i could hunt tough creatures (wild boars, bears) as their likely to have a good soul drop rate. then if i had to kill people i'd hire out as a mercenary somewhere.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:59 pm