Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

PS3 Need Soul of Sif OR Artorias Greatshield (RESOLVED)

jaythibodeau
    jaythibodeau
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

PS3 Need Soul of Sif OR Artorias Greatshield (RESOLVED) - Page 2 Empty Re: PS3 Need Soul of Sif OR Artorias Greatshield (RESOLVED)

Post by jaythibodeau Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:28 am

That's good. I usually just menu swap between 10 or so weapons to fit the situation in a fight. If it's 1v1, I'll fight as fair as my opponent fights. If it's 2 or 3, I'm going into ******* mode. I won't BS fish, but I'll use things like Great Magic Barrier or Sunlight Blade. By the way, I'm sick today. 😢 So I'm basically gonna be online all day. Just send me a message when you're ready to transfer.
    BagerX2
    Addicted
    Addicted

PS3 Need Soul of Sif OR Artorias Greatshield (RESOLVED) - Page 2 Empty Re: PS3 Need Soul of Sif OR Artorias Greatshield (RESOLVED)

Post by BagerX2 Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:13 pm

jaythibodeau
    jaythibodeau
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by jaythibodeau Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:30 pm

What soul level have you made it to? You could probably summon me to fight a few bosses.
    BagerX2
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by BagerX2 Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:32 am

I wasnt on to long. I think i made it to 22 or 25. I opend the forest so i think i will get pretty far tomorow after i get out of class.
    BagerX2
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by BagerX2 Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:16 pm

Up to like 33. Did some grinding and pvp in the forest. I tried fighting quelagg but my damage output with a non upgraded bss is to low and i got tired of fighting her so i just quit and reloaded. When I get home back to the forest.

Edit: Forgot about drake sword lol. I got it and went and killed quelagg and ceaseless. 42 now and going up fast happy
    BagerX2
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by BagerX2 Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:23 pm

Im 50 now. What level would I have to be to get my stuff from you?
    jaythibodeau
    jaythibodeau
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by jaythibodeau Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:04 pm

50 is good. In fact, we can transfer right now if you want.

Also, could you post a list of all of the things you need? Just to make sure I don't miss a few.
    jaythibodeau
    jaythibodeau
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by jaythibodeau Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:52 pm

Thank you for trading, you have no idea how much time this saved me. Proper Bow

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:55 pm