Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Trade for Cracked Red Eye Orbs, PS3 SL55 RESOLVED

gmwdim
    gmwdim
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Trade for Cracked Red Eye Orbs, PS3 SL55 RESOLVED Empty Trade for Cracked Red Eye Orbs, PS3 SL55 RESOLVED

Post by gmwdim Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:21 am

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum and am looking to trade with someone with access to Kaathe for some Cracked Red Eye Orbs (as many as possible) so I can do some invasions. I'm level 55 on PS3. I've been playing the game since it came out but mostly stuck to co-op and solo, but have recently started finding PvP enjoyable. I've done some Darkmoon and Forest invasions, and want to do some with CREO now which seems to have a much higher success rate than the Blue Eye Orb. Unfortunately I always talk to Frampt after getting the Lordvessel so I can't buy any from Kaathe to replenish the ones I used up. I also don't want to head to NG+ yet.

I don't know what to offer, but I'm willing to trade just about anything except my current equipment (Tin Crystallization Catalyst, Lord Blade Ciaran set, Crown of Dusk). Obviously I can also give you a ton of souls and humanity if you have the Red Sign Soapstone (you might have to give me some time to farm this and other farmable items). My PSN is gmwdim.

Thanks in advance to everyone!

Last edited by gmwdim on Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total
    Somayoshi
    Somayoshi
    Addicted
    Addicted

Trade for Cracked Red Eye Orbs, PS3 SL55 RESOLVED Empty Re: Trade for Cracked Red Eye Orbs, PS3 SL55 RESOLVED

Post by Somayoshi Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:07 am

I can help you.
    gmwdim
    gmwdim
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Trade for Cracked Red Eye Orbs, PS3 SL55 RESOLVED Empty Re: Trade for Cracked Red Eye Orbs, PS3 SL55 RESOLVED

Post by gmwdim Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:17 am

Somayoshi wrote:I can help you.

Cool, thanks! Is there anything in particular that you want in exchange? As I mentioned earlier my PSN is gmwdim.
    Somayoshi
    Somayoshi
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Somayoshi Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:25 am

gmwdim wrote:
    Somayoshi wrote:I can help you.

Cool, thanks! Is there anything in particular that you want in exchange? As I mentioned earlier my PSN is gmwdim.

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t17492-seeking-items-trades-in-humanity-cracked-red-eye-orbs-and-twinkling-titanite-on-ps3#339656

Have any of these?
    gmwdim
    gmwdim
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by gmwdim Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:52 am

Somayoshi helped me out so I guess this one is resolved. Although I will probably run out again before NG+, and I could put the ones he gave me into my bottomless box and trade for some more. Add me on PSN if anyone has more they're willing to trade.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:13 am