Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
retro
User1
Yukon
NSMelius
SolBadguy224
9 posters

Weird Summon Sign.

SolBadguy224
    SolBadguy224

Weird Summon Sign. Empty Weird Summon Sign.

Post by SolBadguy224 Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:43 pm

Ok so I was just fidle farting around when I found it but I found a strange summon sign. It wasn't one of the signs that had writing on it, but instead looked like some kind of eye. And when I clicked to activate it, it said "Would you like to dragon summon so & so name here?" . This kind of freaked me out because I have never seen this before or heard anything about it. Can someone please tell me just what this thing is? Also the summon in question had a rather intresting sword. It looked like it could've been some type of draconian weapon but I have no idea.
    NSMelius
    NSMelius

Weird Summon Sign. Empty Re: Weird Summon Sign.

Post by NSMelius Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:50 pm

People who belong to the Path of the Dragon covenant can put a summon sign down that hosts can use to engage in a duel. The winner receives a dragon scale.

Spoiler:
    Yukon
    Yukon
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yukon Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:51 pm

Sounds like you encountered the remnants of a dragon, You can summon another player through their sign for a duel, and if you win you will be rewarded with a dragon scale. You can use that to improve dragon based weapons or rank up in an in game covenant, If you want to find the covenant search for it somewhere in the blight town swamp, it is quite a long journey however and a bit tricky to find.

To see these signs you have to be human, without summons, and have at least one dragon scale in your inventory. Welcome to the forums.
    SolBadguy224
    SolBadguy224

Post by SolBadguy224 Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:57 pm

Yukon wrote:Sounds like you encountered the remnants of a dragon, You can summon another player through their sign for a duel, and if you win you will be rewarded with a dragon scale. You can use that to improve dragon based weapons or rank up in an in game covenant, If you want to find the covenant search for it somewhere in the blight town swamp, it is quite a long journey however and a bit tricky to find.
    To see these signs you have to be human, without summons, and have at least one dragon scale in your inventory. Welcome to the forums.

If you lose a fight with one of those people, do you lose any dragon scales you had prior to the battle? Because I don't remember having any dragon scales in my inventory before summoning him. I may have had one though. I just can't remember if I did or not.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:59 pm

Nope, you don't lose any, but the dragonbro gets one.
    Yukon
    Yukon
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yukon Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:59 pm

No, if he wins the player still gets his own dragon scale but yours are at no risk. They just.. materialize Shrug .

Losing won't lose you a dragons scale. So you should challenge all the dragon eyes you see! You can check if you have one by opening your menu click the bag shaped icon and go to the second option then scroll to the bottom. It's in your upgrade materials.
    SolBadguy224
    SolBadguy224

Post by SolBadguy224 Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:02 pm

Ahh ok. Yeah I don't have any scales just yet. I haven't challenged the Wyvern on the bridge just yet so I don't have anything draconian at all yet. But thank you guys for helping me out with this. Not gonna lie I was freaking out over that summon sign lol.
    retro
    retro
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by retro Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:03 pm

SolBadguy224 wrote:Ahh ok. Yeah I don't have any scales just yet. I haven't challenged the Wyvern on the bridge just yet so I don't have anything draconian at all yet. But thank you guys for helping me out with this. Not gonna lie I was freaking out over that summon sign lol.
    If you see one again, try summoning and see what happens!

It's often said that needing a dragon scale is required to see and interact with a Dragon Sign, although a few players have reported that it has worked without one. If you're able to summon a dragon spirt for PvP without having picked up any scales, that would put a dent in that known "requirement".
    Ashran
    Ashran
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Ashran Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:18 am

Plus, dragonbros are mainly duelists, you can have a fun battle with one.
    SolBadguy224
    SolBadguy224

Post by SolBadguy224 Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:27 pm

Yeah I tried summoning him one time but I got stabbed in the back by him while trying to clear a staircase of a knight. Not the duel I was hoping for.
    Odinbear
    Odinbear
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Location : Sitting here in limbo, but I know it won't be long. Sitting here in limbo, like a bird without a song. Well they're putting up resistance, but I know that my faith will lead me on. Sitting here in limbo, waiting for the dice to roll.

Post by Odinbear Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:24 pm

I've seen less than a handful these rare signs.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:39 pm

if its early in the game like in the undead burg... i've encountered a few who are jerks and try to prey on newbies who don't know what their summoning,but later on any dragon sign you see should be a duelist as duels are their only way to get consistent pvp cause if their a jerk their leee likely to be summoned again.
    fujiphoenix
    fujiphoenix
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by fujiphoenix Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:06 pm

Don't waste any scales on the drake sword from the bridge wyvern, there are much better dragon weapons to use them on.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:17 am