Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
RANT
Maneater_Mildred
Tolvo
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
bloodpixel
reim0027
DxV04
11 posters

We have found Dark Soul's Exclusive PvP arena! (hint: Think Wolf)

strangejoy
    strangejoy
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

We have found Dark Soul's Exclusive PvP arena! (hint: Think Wolf) - Page 2 Empty Re: We have found Dark Soul's Exclusive PvP arena! (hint: Think Wolf)

Post by strangejoy Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:06 pm

DxV04 wrote:
    strangejoy wrote:I've done this on PS3. We have found Dark Soul's Exclusive PvP arena! (hint: Think Wolf) - Page 2 558843162

I actually love the atmosphere and the open space. If you ask me, the blighttown arena is too small. The burg arena is also too small. Sif's graveyard is nice and big, with swords and stuff jammed into the ground. The phantoms also don't need to worry about activating Sif as long as the host stays on the sideline.

You're wrong, however, that you won't get random invasions. You might not get forest hunter invasions (not sure about that), but you do get darkwraith invasions. I know this because I was the darkwraith invader (at least the first time)!

I also like the area very much for the same reasons. I was hosting and I ran up to the head stnone that's in front of sword and did activate sif.

About random invations. I can tell you my experience last night was no invasions while in Sif's arena and only invaded outside. If you can, try to duplicate this.

Further proof of this. I had my friend put down the RSS down outside by the bridge. I see the sign, then with out summoning him I walk back into Sif's area and the sign disappears. My understanding is that you can only be invaded in an area where you can put down your sign.

Can't put a RSS or WSS inside Sif's arena. happy

Interesting note about the RSS and WSS. I suppose it's possible that I was invading in the small window in which the host walked outside of Sif's to summon a red or a white. If that's the case, you may be right.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

We have found Dark Soul's Exclusive PvP arena! (hint: Think Wolf) - Page 2 Empty Re: We have found Dark Soul's Exclusive PvP arena! (hint: Think Wolf)

Post by DxV04 Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:28 pm

strangejoy wrote:
    DxV04 wrote:
    strangejoy wrote:I've done this on PS3. We have found Dark Soul's Exclusive PvP arena! (hint: Think Wolf) - Page 2 558843162

I actually love the atmosphere and the open space. If you ask me, the blighttown arena is too small. The burg arena is also too small. Sif's graveyard is nice and big, with swords and stuff jammed into the ground. The phantoms also don't need to worry about activating Sif as long as the host stays on the sideline.

You're wrong, however, that you won't get random invasions. You might not get forest hunter invasions (not sure about that), but you do get darkwraith invasions. I know this because I was the darkwraith invader (at least the first time)!

I also like the area very much for the same reasons. I was hosting and I ran up to the head stnone that's in front of sword and did activate sif.

About random invations. I can tell you my experience last night was no invasions while in Sif's arena and only invaded outside. If you can, try to duplicate this.

Further proof of this. I had my friend put down the RSS down outside by the bridge. I see the sign, then with out summoning him I walk back into Sif's area and the sign disappears. My understanding is that you can only be invaded in an area where you can put down your sign.

Can't put a RSS or WSS inside Sif's arena. happy

Interesting note about the RSS and WSS. I suppose it's possible that I was invading in the small window in which the host walked outside of Sif's to summon a red or a white. If that's the case, you may be right.

:face: It would be nice if someone could verify this.. Sun
    JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JY4answer Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:46 am

For a PvP arena, I actually quite like the golem area above Sen's fortress, behind a hidden wall, the golem that opens up the fortress. Its not too big/small, bright, and easy to get to if you know people are there.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:18 pm

JY4answer wrote:For a PvP arena, I actually quite like the golem area above Sen's fortress, behind a hidden wall, the golem that opens up the fortress. Its not too big/small, bright, and easy to get to if you know people are there.

I think after blightown is uber popular if not sooner we will see PvP going on there. I like that location also.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:14 pm