Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+113
StarFyre
Astros
NathanC
asleepfern0092
SunBroYo
Jadedarms
omgpeople
capt_seamen
LintyJones
Gramps66
persephone325
Reaver112
Anjaneya
AhabHix
Saoshin
Dabubbies
WaffleGuy
ForeverBale11
Serious_Much
Emvidasch
joaopauloted
Sentiel
misfit_hk
PainDistributor
arshan272
OstrawberykushG
Robberta
PenderPowguin
Dynnyn
addym
The 23 Freak
roomsixteen
RevolverSnake
Tdtots
Havel_The_Rock
fluffythecat87
BluntBluntington
LegendarySwag92
dark.magik
Icegodzilla
gtsoldwolf
freeballin
User1
CephGabriel
Razz
mediocrenoob
Zyrrashijn
megaoptamas759
Coryf2209
DemonOfFate
Raksar
Sweord
Edensflame
LittleRedGhost
DaemonNacht
Tchuwib
Kjartemis1
divinebeanpole
DarrenDepro
raecor14
Halicarnassis
saslukasz
IIdoneus
Azul
exod FEAR
Texasissouth
xcel
lextune
nickyenarbia
TheEvilOne
Naxek
Artemis_Swift
Eanwulf188
domesplitter13
jcgilmartin
Maplepop
toxo
Somayoshi
LeinadDC
jaywhy07
SaucyLlama
abmoner
boomflair
Kirin1984
theradgeartist
Richas123
SCSkunk
WaLKA
Blitzmafia
Demon Slayer
Candino
sicpayne
Kuragari
gmwdim
Jenova_X
Lord of Ash
PrimeEspada
ddh1
Mr. Tart
VaDoom
DeathlyLemons
ninjawhoo
Xenmo
Tanklord
leonidas2600
Longshot
sure-magicians
Tomhet
Cjfthistle
Myztyrio
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Fry1156
densetsushun
117 posters

Co-op Services (post here if you're looking for help)

asleepfern0092

Co-op Services (post here if you're looking for help) - Page 24 Empty Re: Co-op Services (post here if you're looking for help)

Post by asleepfern0092 Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:56 pm

I need halp! I'm playing on the PC edition. I'm trying to get a few more Sunlight Medals and am looking for someone around SL 66 to summon or to be summoned by. I'm not having much luck farming em from the bugs, so let me know if someone can help out! 

Asleepfern092 is my tag, add me or send me message or reply to this post.
    SunBroYo
    SunBroYo

Co-op Services (post here if you're looking for help) - Page 24 Empty Re: Co-op Services (post here if you're looking for help)

Post by SunBroYo Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:24 am

Hey sentiel when you get a chance I have a couple updates on my accounts.

The sl90 is scrapped. I wasnt happy at how it preformed. 
    The sl22 is now sl25.
    Add a sl1. Just made it. Only nito, BoC, and seathe left until he is co op ready. will be done tomorrow.

EDIT:Im happy with how all my accounts and how they preform now so there wont be anymore changes for atleast the next few weeks. So I wont be bugging you anymore.laughing 

Also if you want to copy and paste the list from my sig thatd prob be the easiest.
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:39 am

asleepfern0092 wrote:I need halp! I'm playing on the PC edition. I'm trying to get a few more Sunlight Medals and am looking for someone around SL 66 to summon or to be summoned by. I'm not having much luck farming em from the bugs, so let me know if someone can help out! 

Asleepfern092 is my tag, add me or send me message or reply to this post.
    I don't have a PC to play games on, so I can't help you personally. Try asking one of the threads members that have DkS on PC. You can find their IDs in the first message of the thread.

Co-op Services (post here if you're looking for help) - Page 24 Tumblr_mjfznj0GEe1s4rsh8o1_500

SunBroYo wrote:Hey sentiel when you get a chance I have a couple updates on my accounts.

The sl90 is scrapped. I wasnt happy at how it preformed. 
    The sl22 is now sl25.
    Add a sl1. Just made it. Only nito, BoC, and seathe left until he is co op ready. will be done tomorrow.

EDIT:Im happy with how all my accounts and how they preform now so there wont be anymore changes for atleast the next few weeks. So I wont be bugging you anymore.laughing 

Also if you want to copy and paste the list from my sig thatd prob be the easiest.
    Will do! big grin
    NathanC
    NathanC
    Casual
    Casual

Post by NathanC Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:50 pm

Hello, I'm looking for some help defeating the Four Kings.

I've come damn close a few times now with the help of Beatrice, and I'm sure one more sword is all it will take to beat them.

I'm playing on the PC, let me know if you wouldn't mind helping me out. I'll repay you in some way if I can.

SL: A Think-Tank. 34 Strength, 32 Resistance, 30 Intelligence are the note worthy stats. Heavy Armor and a large weapon (Great Sword right now).

First play through.

Thanks.
    CephGabriel
    CephGabriel
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by CephGabriel Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:39 pm

on a second new game 1, making an SL 80 pvp char.

stuck on damn Manus again... Any help would be lovely, I'm SL 75 X360
    Icegodzilla
    Icegodzilla
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Icegodzilla Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:03 pm

i would but ur at the one sl range i dont have a build for, i got a 20, 50, 100, 120, and a 165. Been meaning to make a 75
    Astros
    Astros

Post by Astros Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:46 pm

Hi, seeing as i can't pm yet i'll start my posts here silly. Looking for some low sl four kings co op. I'm currently sl 3 so anywhere in my range will do. I play on Ps3 and i'm currently on ng. My ID is ill-fated Orion reply here or pm if you can help thanks for your time.

Update:Defeated

Last edited by Astros on Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No double posting)
    StarFyre

Post by StarFyre Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:08 pm

Hello,

new here. Not really new to the Souls games.  Finished Demon's Souls...(just on regular game; not NG+ etc) and now playing Dark Souls.  I need some help with Smough and Ornstein. 

I hadn't played the game in a year and just got back into it last week.  I beat Sen's fortress, and the butterfly thing, but then continued after sen's fortress not knowing i wouldn't be able to go back. I realize i don't have this chaos covenant thing people talk about and my lightning spear is only +2; so not upgraded that much.

I'm level 55 i think, Pyromancer, and using lightning spear, havel's armour, some knight leggings, boots, havel's helm, and the crystal shield.  Spells: 16 x fireball, 16x combustian, 3 x iron skin (or whatever it called; the thing that protects you). Rings = havel's ring, and ring of steel (or something like that; protects from physical damage)

My save pt is near the start of the level; between those large rooms with the 3 statues each (before that first round elevator down).  Here, i get 10 healing flasks vs 5 if i save at the location within the castle. 

I run towards it, bait the statue guarding the now opned front gates, run past him to the left, thru the opened grated doorway (that we open from the inside), bast the gargoyles, up the stairs bast giant blacksmith....then into the large chamber. I kill the archer, and then bait the 2 statues to move around, and then when i can, run to the shadow wall.

I've managed to kill Orstien many times; but can barely dent Smough.  I throw fireballs at Orstien as i run around in circles with both of them following me. SOoner or later, i get killed by Smough.

Note: i saw this thread and it appears you can summon specific people into a game? how? i don't really "get" the whole summoning thing (other than summing the ingame phantom NPCs).

I have 2 humanities only sad
     (oh, and ps3 version of game)

Regards

Sanjay
    Astros
    Astros

Post by Astros Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:59 am

StarFyre wrote:Hello,

new here. Not really new to the Souls games.  Finished Demon's Souls...(just on regular game; not NG+ etc) and now playing Dark Souls.  I need some help with Smough and Ornstein. 

I hadn't played the game in a year and just got back into it last week.  I beat Sen's fortress, and the butterfly thing, but then continued after sen's fortress not knowing i wouldn't be able to go back. I realize i don't have this chaos covenant thing people talk about and my lightning spear is only +2; so not upgraded that much.

I'm level 55 i think, Pyromancer, and using lightning spear, havel's armour, some knight leggings, boots, havel's helm, and the crystal shield.  Spells: 16 x fireball, 16x combustian, 3 x iron skin (or whatever it called; the thing that protects you). Rings = havel's ring, and ring of steel (or something like that; protects from physical damage)

My save pt is near the start of the level; between those large rooms with the 3 statues each (before that first round elevator down).  Here, i get 10 healing flasks vs 5 if i save at the location within the castle. 

I run towards it, bait the statue guarding the now opned front gates, run past him to the left, thru the opened grated doorway (that we open from the inside), bast the gargoyles, up the stairs bast giant blacksmith....then into the large chamber. I kill the archer, and then bait the 2 statues to move around, and then when i can, run to the shadow wall.

I've managed to kill Orstien many times; but can barely dent Smough.  I throw fireballs at Orstien as i run around in circles with both of them following me. SOoner or later, i get killed by Smough.

Note: i saw this thread and it appears you can summon specific people into a game? how? i don't really "get" the whole summoning thing (other than summing the ingame phantom NPCs).

I have 2 humanities only sad
     (oh, and ps3 version of game)

Regards

Sanjay
    Do you still need help? You didn't mention your PS3 ID so couldn't pm you directly.
    StarFyre

Post by StarFyre Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:27 am

oh yes sorry. i'll find it and post tonight. i don't remember it. 

(yes,sad, can't remember my own id - i actually play under my wife's ID...we use the same account) happy

Regards,

Sanjay
    dirty 1ou

Post by dirty 1ou Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:19 am

sl1 4 kings help please. Im on xbox and my ID is dirty_1ou (thats the number one). I have tried them sooooo many times it is disgusting and cant get them below 1/2 health. I usually wait around on the first bridge in the Ruins but never see any signs. Any help would be much appreciated.
    dirty 1ou

Post by dirty 1ou Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:26 am

dirty 1ou wrote:sl1 4 kings help please. Im on xbox and my ID is dirty_1ou (thats the number one). I have tried them sooooo many times it is disgusting and cant get them below 1/2 health. I usually wait around on the first bridge in the Ruins but never see any signs. Any help would be much appreciated.
    My xbox ID might actually be dirty 1ou (with a space instead of underscore).
    WaffleGuy
    WaffleGuy
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by WaffleGuy Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:47 pm

dirty 1ou wrote:
    dirty 1ou wrote:sl1 4 kings help please. Im on xbox and my ID is dirty_1ou (thats the number one). I have tried them sooooo many times it is disgusting and cant get them below 1/2 health. I usually wait around on the first bridge in the Ruins but never see any signs. Any help would be much appreciated.
    My xbox ID might actually be dirty 1ou (with a space instead of underscore).
    I have an sl 11 puro that can help you. Send me a message and I'll get to you saturday or sunday. 

Gt: DayWafel
    StarFyre

Post by StarFyre Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:12 pm

Hey Astros, yes i do still need help.  Tried farming the large guards in the chamber for titanite Chunks but after killing em both 5 or 6 times, never got any.  Died a lot as well though in the attempts.  Wanted to upgrade my spear.  Oh well.

Yes, it would be great if you could help me beat the bosses.  (either together, although considering how weak I appear to be, that could be risky, or just smoke em silly  )

The ID i play under (PS3): Foreverblended  (my wife's acct) silly

Regards,

Sanjay
    PyroElleh
    PyroElleh
    Casual
    Casual

Post by PyroElleh Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:34 am

Wow. So.... I feel pretty pathetic that my first post is a plea for help, but there you go. ;_;

Just wondering if there is anyone still willing to help out with our good buddies Ornstein and Smough.  SL 39, PC, gamertag ellehbella .

I've managed to take out Smough and get Super Ornstein down to 50% health with the aid of Solaire, but I just don't think I can do it without a summon.  Sadly, I haven't seen a single sign in Anor Londo for days.  I'm thinking all those ghosts running around are high-level PvP'ers.  Or I'm just over-leveled for this area??

I'm not great at this game, but I've been pretty comfortable solo-ing the bosses up until this point.  (Well, except for bell gargoyles... because Solaire <3.  And Iron Golem... because Tarkus <3.)  I'm a pyro, and my brilliant plan was "Kill It With Fire And Don't Get Hit".  The idea is to take out Smough with melee first and then throw every fiery thing I have at Ornstein.  Not really interested in the armor, and I probably won't use the ring - I just want them dead...  and beat this game before DS2 comes out.

EDIT: Gerd dangit! Went for it again... and this time Ornstein went up in a fiery ball of pain, but Super Smough sat on me half-way through.  I think my tiny mage body is just too squishy for this.... I really think I just need someone to draw agro. XD

EDIT 2:  Resolved. Thems is deeeaad thanks to LS8762.

Last edited by PyroElleh on Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Astros
    Astros

Post by Astros Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:38 am

StarFyre wrote:Hey Astros, yes i do still need help.  Tried farming the large guards in the chamber for titanite Chunks but after killing em both 5 or 6 times, never got any.  Died a lot as well though in the attempts.  Wanted to upgrade my spear.  Oh well.

Yes, it would be great if you could help me beat the bosses.  (either together, although considering how weak I appear to be, that could be risky, or just smoke em silly  )

The ID i play under (PS3): Foreverblended  (my wife's acct) silly

Regards,

Sanjay
    Alright i added you, My ID is ill-fated_Orion, if your sl 55 still you might need to level up once before you can summon me. Only character i have in your range is sl 66 silly.
    StarFyre

Post by StarFyre Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:20 pm

Oh, i passed bunch of levels...i'm now 62 i think as of last night. Will try to reach 65-70 before we try. will keep trying on own again as well.

still want those damn titanite chunks but they never drop sad 

Sanjay
    Astros
    Astros

Post by Astros Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:40 pm

Alright goodluck happy, ready to help you whenever you need it though. Also you can leave anor londo. Go back to the area where you were dropped off and use talk with the winged creatures and they'll take you back to sens.
    NathanC
    NathanC
    Casual
    Casual

Post by NathanC Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:15 pm

I'm really in need of some help.

I need to fight O&S, but it's very important Smough is killed first.

I'm playing on the PC, I'm on NG+, my SL is 126, and my GFWL is Chid Molster.

Let me know if you can help me out, either post or PM me. And I'd be more than happy to help out some way in return.
    Astros
    Astros

Post by Astros Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:44 pm

Since i found this thread been wanting to make a few co op builds to put on here and finally finished my 3rd. Working on my 4th at the moment but thought i'd give the info for the first 3 in the chance someone needs help.

Platform: Ps3
    ID: ill-fated_Orion
    Dlc: Yes

Builds:

#1- Black Knight build, Sl 80, It specializes in fighting gwyn.

#2- Artorias build, Sl 85, It specializes in Artorias&Manus fight as well as helping through Oolacile.

#3-OS(Ornstein&Smough), SL 55, It specializes in Ornstein&Smough, it has a weapon for each of there weakness's depending on choice of first kill. It also has 250+ lightning resistance so it'll tank.

#4-Claymore, SL70, It specializes in fighting Nito. As such it has a Divine Claymore +10 and Chaos Storm. Please specify what route you want to take with it as i use a shortcut most of the time.

Timezone: Central

Time on:
    Monday-Friday: 12:00pm-5:00pm/ 12:00-17:00
    Saturday-Sunday: Random intervals

Last edited by Astros on Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updates)
    HeadlessLover
    HeadlessLover

Post by HeadlessLover Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:00 am

I need help with Manus. I'm around level 85, on 360 and on the East Coast. My gt is HeadlessLover and I can hopefully be on at any time Sunday 10/27 after noon. Any and all help is appreciated.

Edit:
    Beat the bastard myself. In this moment, I am Euphoric. Not because of any phony phantom's jolly co-operation. But because, I am capable of using a guides' information to good use.
    WaffleGuy
    WaffleGuy
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by WaffleGuy Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:02 pm

Hi Sentiel.

Could you change the sl 14 build into an sl 105 Black Knight build?
    I finally levelled one up silly
    Icegodzilla
    Icegodzilla
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Icegodzilla Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:06 pm

lol someone had an upgrade
    WaffleGuy
    WaffleGuy
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by WaffleGuy Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:30 pm

Icegodzilla wrote:lol someone had an upgrade
    I never felt so OP in my life.
    I took 5 showers today to clean it off of me xP
    Praise_the_5un

Post by Praise_the_5un Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:42 pm

Hi, I am on xbox with dlc, need help on ng+++++ish with sanctuary guardian my gamer tag is Y0U DEFEATED, that's a zero. I'm level 280 so anyone under 38 plus or minus.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:41 am