Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

I'm thinking about scrapping this build

Jiub of Carim
    Jiub of Carim
    Addicted
    Addicted

I'm thinking about scrapping this build Empty I'm thinking about scrapping this build

Post by Jiub of Carim Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:41 am

This build was originally a SL 55. But after the Ceaseless Assault I started taking it to SL 100. Now the build looks like this:

http://mmdks.com/16zj

The final build was suppose to be this:

http://mmdks.com/16zg

I don't know but I'm not exactly excited about this build right now. Is it going in a good direction for an SL 99? If you would like to suggestion changes to the build that's fine. The only thing I would like to for sure keep is a fast roll. Everything else can be changed. What do ya think should I scrap it?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

I'm thinking about scrapping this build Empty Re: I'm thinking about scrapping this build

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:26 am

I dunno, maybe you should. It doesn't look great. I don't get the Sunlight Blade miracle coupled with the Chaos Barbed Sword.

Then again, those Dark Silver Tracer criticals are brutal so it could be made to work.
    Jiub of Carim
    Jiub of Carim
    Addicted
    Addicted

I'm thinking about scrapping this build Empty Re: I'm thinking about scrapping this build

Post by Jiub of Carim Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:22 am

Yeah haha, this build just got away from me. I use the Sunlight Blade on Richard's Rapier. I'm so use to switching out weapons mid-fight, mugenmonkey can't really encompass all I use on a build the majority of the time.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:07 pm

Increase Dedx to 40 and the rest to Vit and some Att for GMB. Ditch the barbed sword use weapons that scale with Dex like a BSS.
    Jiub of Carim
    Jiub of Carim
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Jiub of Carim Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:05 am

Do you think that will be enough to make it viable? Something about this build doesn't sit well with me..
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:11 am

What is it? It'll be a standard Dex/Faith at SL 100. 1500 HP will be enough when you use SLB...
    Jiub of Carim
    Jiub of Carim
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Jiub of Carim Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:10 am

I guess it's more the armor set. I wanted this character to be a servant of velka, punishing the gods for their transgressions against mankind! It didn't really come out exactly as I envisioned.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:21 am

Servant of Velka? Why punish the gods? She's the goddess of sin! Or are you assuming she's gonna hunt the gods because of her being rogue???
    mugenis4real
    mugenis4real
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by mugenis4real Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:25 am

Scrap it man. In the end, there will be drastic difference between the build you salvage, and the build that your going to wish you made. Time is of the essence. :Baal03:
    Jiub of Carim
    Jiub of Carim
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Jiub of Carim Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:33 am

Thats what I assume. All her stuff is in the Painted World for a reason right?
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:51 am

Pretty good lore point of view. Velka's my favorite goddesss, my Darkmoons kill for her instead of Gwyndolin. happy
    Jiub of Carim
    Jiub of Carim
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Jiub of Carim Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:26 am

Screw Gwyndolin! I've taking your advice Wyrm, I'm starting to get better results. I wish I could have 53 poise and fast roll though but with such limited endurance it seems impossible.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:26 am