Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
gmwdim
Sloth9230
EeAyEss
BagerX2
skarekrow13
Argetlam350
Tolvo
Carphil
BLA1NE
ChizFreak
14 posters

The Playstation 4 Thread (first info and discussion thread)

Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

The Playstation 4 Thread (first info and discussion thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Playstation 4 Thread (first info and discussion thread)

Post by Emergence Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:26 pm

The Playstation 4 Thread (first info and discussion thread) - Page 2 Shut-up-and-take-my-money
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

The Playstation 4 Thread (first info and discussion thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Playstation 4 Thread (first info and discussion thread)

Post by BLA1NE Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:28 pm

@Sloth: lol you did not bury them! I only had my phat PS3 die on me.

@ace

Resistance was the sole reason I got a PS3 at launch! Never regretted it. It kept me occupied for a while (the mp was great!), but there was a serious drought after that, and for a few periods after that too (like summers, down seasons). The Vita's going through the same thing now.

I'm hoping that since this gen lasted so long, devs will hop on board the next one immediately and the droughts will be minor. But it's pretty much inevitable that there will be some...

@E: my feelings exactly!
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:31 pm

On a different note I forgot to commend Chiz on putting the original post together so smoothly. Excellent work and I owe you a +1 somewhere.

Also, I'm pretty stoked about the controller modifications. The touchpad addition is alright and I can honestly say it's only an ok addition. The movement controls and LED indicators integrated will be awesome. I got the Move for Christmas two holidays ago and I can say without a doubt that it's the most accurate motion control I've ever seen.
    Sloth9230
    Sloth9230
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Location : In the Forest, casting the spells that make the gankers fall down

Post by Sloth9230 Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:32 pm

BLA1NE wrote:@Sloth: lol you did not bury them! I only had my phat PS3 die on me.

lol You're right, I just threw them away silly
    That probably wasn't very smart in hindsight though, I never did use their warranties... Look Skyward
    Onion Knight
    Onion Knight
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Onion Knight Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:09 pm

BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:17 pm

What a cynical biased video...
    Onion Knight
    Onion Knight
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Onion Knight Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:21 pm

It's a joke, Christ!
    *Backs out of thread.*
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:28 pm

lol I'm a fanboy, easily offended!

IGN has a section for PS4 now: http://ca.ign.com/ps4 . There isn't much on there we didn't see yesterday (save for a few flame-bait articles I'm not interested in), but it'll be a good place to keep an eye on.
    BagerX2
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by BagerX2 Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:42 am

I have refreshed that page on Ign a lot since it was added. Trying to learn all I can. I know its futile to get really excited right now, especially since launch is months away, but I cant help it. I got the money already, as soon as preorders are up I will be paying it off. After that I can start saving so I can pick up all the launch titles that interest me right off.
    Conrack
    Conrack
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Conrack Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:01 pm

I've been with sony since I got my PS one (I'm not sure what you call the old blueish one) and fell in love with it, bought the analog controller and fell in love with that, got a PS2 at release and probably didn't leave my backroom for 2 weeks, got a PS3 loved it but was actually too busy for the first month to even unbox it. I'm pretty sure I'm considered a die hard Playstation Fanboy (hell even my TV is sony, 2005 and still going strong after thousands of hours of gaming). I'm fairly sure I'll get a PS4.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 1:47 am