Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Tolvo
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Dark Vision
7 posters

State of community

Dark Vision

State of community Empty State of community

Post by Dark Vision Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:28 pm

Hello everyone!

Previews: Since half a year I am using the Wiki
    frequently and it's astonishing what people are able to achieve when
    working together as a community. This vast, comprehensive pool of
    information is closer to science than gaming.

@Topic:

After 3 Playtroughs and a couple of Builds I decided to take on with PvP. I really want to get into the scene. Since i am having a hard time finding matches at soul level 150 am i wondering if there is still a lively community out there at soul Level 120 playing dark souls frequently with passion, fun and respect in the long term, making the effort worth it to set up a new build. In this case i would appreciate some guise willing to add a Newbie like me (Gamertag: Dark I Vision on Xbox 360). Since i didn't know where else to post this, i hope it's not too annoying creating to set up a new topic.

Greets

Dark Vision

P.S.: I would appreciate someone having a brief glimpse on my build: http://mmdks.com/17vp (edited version)

Last edited by Dark Vision on Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

State of community Empty Re: State of community

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:34 pm

You'll want to direct your praises towards guys like retro, Rynn, ublug, Tolvo, Red Rosie, Bla1ne, and many of the other great testers in our community. They're the brains of this operation for sure.

The build is confusing, but I think it's just a mistake and that it's flipped around. If you want to meet the MLGS' 2-hand requirement - that's fine. But you still need 10 DEX.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:35 pm

Hello there, I'm hoping you manage to find some of our Xbox members looking to have fun.

Your build looks very solid, though perhaps you should put your shield in your left hand and your MLGS in your right hand so you can two hand it. silly

You reversed it in the build planner.

http://mmdks.com/17vj

I would suggest these minor changes so you can one hand your MLGS allowing you to parry with it out, as well as dead angle using 1h r1's.
    Jiub of Carim
    Jiub of Carim
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Jiub of Carim Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:21 pm

Welcome to the forums!

My GT: L3XFactorAkuma

I'll help as much as I can, however there are people on here who are much more knowledgeable than I am.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:26 pm

Tolvo, please! Change the Hollow, regardless if you are proud of it or not! Or I'll take 10 points off you...
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:57 pm

Hey man. As a newer member myself I'd say you picked a good place to fraternize.

As far as the 120 scene. There's a lot of people currently making sl 100 builds, and people that have 100 builds for the arena. Some people have used that as an excuse to strictly make sl 100 builds, as some have argued in the past that sl100 was more optimal than sl120 given the versatility of dex builds.

However, on the flipside, a lot of people also took their old 120 builds up to sl 200 for the arena as well.

Basically, it seems to be all over the place.

Imo, the arena was a great idea poorly executed.

You should find plenty of action at sl100 invading in the current hotspots, as you can invade sl100s and sl120s and sl200s.
    Baal-Avatar
    Baal-Avatar
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Baal-Avatar Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:37 pm

Welcome to the forums Dark Vision. You may want to make a SL 55 build as well to use at some forum events. In the past there have been some good people in the forums attend and they are usually a lot of fun. Rumor has it, :suspect: ,there will be a SL 55 event within a few weeks from now and it would be great to have more Xboxers attend.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 1:03 pm