Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Deadmeat95
DxV04
6 posters

Guys and Gals. Use the Sticky Thread To Coordinate SL and Areas during the event. Say Area 1 or Area 2

DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Guys and Gals. Use the Sticky Thread To Coordinate SL and Areas during the event. Say Area 1 or Area 2 Empty Guys and Gals. Use the Sticky Thread To Coordinate SL and Areas during the event. Say Area 1 or Area 2

Post by DxV04 Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:41 am

You know which one

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t47-war-way-of-white-vs-gravelord-covenants-event

Say hey you damn bone worshippers.. SL 120 @ Area 1

Any gravelord reply hey dirty way of white sl 80 @ the Area 1 and so forth.

replace Area 1 with the Area 2 if neither then call it out.Short and sweet.

cheers

Last edited by DxV04 on Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Guys and Gals. Use the Sticky Thread To Coordinate SL and Areas during the event. Say Area 1 or Area 2 Empty Re: Guys and Gals. Use the Sticky Thread To Coordinate SL and Areas during the event. Say Area 1 or Area 2

Post by DxV04 Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:29 am

bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Deadmeat95
    Deadmeat95
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Guys and Gals. Use the Sticky Thread To Coordinate SL and Areas during the event. Say Area 1 or Area 2 Empty Re: Guys and Gals. Use the Sticky Thread To Coordinate SL and Areas during the event. Say Area 1 or Area 2

Post by Deadmeat95 Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:30 am

do eeeeeeeettttt! >.>
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:31 am

LOLOL!
    Deadmeat95
    Deadmeat95
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Deadmeat95 Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:33 am

someone curse my world alrdy!
    The_Tao
    The_Tao
    Casual
    Casual

Post by The_Tao Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:14 am

On it. Sl38 in Darkroot Garden. all day tomorrow. Bring me more souls!
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:20 am

The_Tao wrote:On it. Sl38 in Darkroot Garden. all day tomorrow. Bring me more souls!

big grin Not here brother but here https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t47-war-way-of-white-vs-gravelord-covenants-event

I will put yours there winking
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:40 am

bump!!
    aceluby
    aceluby
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by aceluby Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:10 pm

Is there a reason you're doing this through PM's and not just announcing the areas? This makes it seem 'exclusive', yet I thought the whole point was to get as many people as possible to join...
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:01 pm

Ace maybe I am wrong on this and I would welcome people's point of view. The reason why I choose not to release the areas for public knowledge is that I am afraid that we would get a deluge of darkmoon and wraiths. I personally don't have a problem with that. But gravelording is hard enough as it is and if gravelords are getting constantly invaded via blue and red orbs and not getting EoDs when they win to make up for the ones they loose then it makes it even harder. Add to that OP wraiths and moons.

That is the main reason why I have not announced the areas and why I asked people to choose a side.

Your feedback IS welcomed.

aceluby
    aceluby
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by aceluby Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:18 pm

I have not confirmed this, but when you gravelord don't all invader deaths give an EoD? Also, what about the opportunity to help the gravelord through an invading a red? Another point is that gravelords have no control who they are cursing and more forum members who are in those spots means a greater chance of actually having someone invade since I heard the gravelords were having difficulty getting invaders.

I guess I just personally feel that there is an air of exclusivity about these 'wars' which puts me off from joining. PM's for the places, only certain weapons/armor, only certain covenants... sounds more like an exclusive club than a huge war.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:40 pm

I am glad you are asking because that was my other fear that people would feel the way you feel and really its not about that.

It is a fact that if a gravelord is not invaded via his sign he will not get an EoD from defeating the invader. Maybe this is part of the reason why what I am doing seems unreasonable because it is not until a person gravelords for a while that they can then relate better to some of the issues I am talking about.

I have been really torn in this because the more gravelords we have the chances of players getting BP in their worlds would increase exponentially. And that is why I pushed back on adding participants of other covenants.

Your point about more forum members in the same area is great but when I started this my fear again is that instead of invading via the Gl sign the would just use orbs. Since a lot there where a lot of new gravelords I did not want them to have a disappointing experience.

Me and zakkia agreed that the gravelord would not have supporting phantoms in his world so that is why we decided against that idea.

I really apologize to everyone that felt how you felt but those were the reasons.

Mainly more gravelords means more chances of everyone getting BPs and to avoid getting a deluge of blue and red orb invaders.

Prime example is scudman slayer. He found out the areas and he is not willing to invade via the gravelord sign and fine he is invading anyone but if we had imagine if we had 200 or 300 like that from releasing this to everyone in every forum.

Tell me what you think, just so you know I am willing to change my mind I like for everyone to have fun.But please consider my reasons.

aceluby
    aceluby
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by aceluby Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:58 pm

What would happen? Lots of invasions, lots of PvP, lots of people getting the 'disasters are gone messages', lots of gravelords getting action and either humanity, EoD, and souls, and the same number of GL signs... is this not what you want?

What should have happened is instead of having a war and two sides you should have just tried to recruit as many people as possible to gravelord. People would naturally fight them in any way, but I think most would try via the gravelord sign, especially if the GL sign was in the same spot to make it easy. Heck, you could switch locations every day just so we could maximize the number of forum members.

IMO I think the exclusivity is a cause for people to go against what you are trying to do.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:27 pm

aceluby wrote:What would happen? Lots of invasions, lots of PvP, lots of people getting the 'disasters are gone messages', lots of gravelords getting action and either humanity, EoD, and souls, and the same number of GL signs... is this not what you want?

Yes but we still need a lot! more gravelords than the other covenants. We need a ratio of at least 3 gravelords to 3 of the other covenants so SoVs can invade via the gravelord sign. If the Peer to Peer slots get filled by Wraiths and Moons and cracked orb users then SoV are only going to get failed to invade the world of the gravelord messages. The host can only hold 3 invaders. But I do have to agree with you that yes that is what I want. Ok we will open it up to see what happens. But this forum only? or all?

What should have happened is instead of having a war and two sides you should have just tried to recruit as many people as possible to gravelord.
    That is what I was trying to do. I never started this with the idea of a covenant war. My idea and main purpose is still PBWT DkS style. If you look at my initial post http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/message/view/Home/48844399#48931201 that was the idea. The idea of a counter covenant came from Zakkia and it is a good idea. But nobody wanted to leave the comfort of "their" covenants.

It took me 2 weeks of constantly asking people in 4 sites to join the gravelord army. I got 140 that said they would but how many would really show up? It would be nice for all 140 to show up but some can't do it everyday and some might change their mind. Thats reality. So let me ask you why did you not join the gravelord army?

People would naturally fight them in any way, but I think most would try via the gravelord sign, especially if the GL sign was in the same spot to make it easy. Heck, you could switch locations every day just so we could maximize the number of forum members.

^this..I have to admit but I am guilty of overprotecting the gravelord members and the covenant
    IMO I think the exclusivity is a cause for people to go against what you are trying to do.

I actually disagree with you on this. I think people just don't want to be gravelords first and foremost. Why do I say this because I have been trying to recruit for 2 weeks straight and second they don't want to leave their covenants.

I will send a mass PM to everybody about the areas. Please keep it to this forum ( LOL here I go again) I don't even know if we can do this like in the old forum.

DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:49 pm

well ace?
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:55 pm

if a DMB invade but is a participant in the war does that count as a kill??
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:00 pm

nsane32 wrote:if a DMB invade but is a participant in the war does that count as a kill??

yea go ahead and count it. fine by me. big grin
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:12 pm

I am waiting for you reply.
    xJudgeDreadx

Post by xJudgeDreadx Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:41 pm

Can someone please give me some information already...?
    PSN: xJudgeDreadx
    Sunbro: SL34 & SL127
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:43 pm

xJudgeDreadx wrote:Can someone please give me some information already...?
    PSN: xJudgeDreadx
    Sunbro: SL34 & SL127

you got it sending it now.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:14 am

Hey Ace I am waiting for you reply.
    The_Tao
    The_Tao
    Casual
    Casual

Post by The_Tao Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:10 pm

For Saturday, area 2. 7 kills so far.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:44 pm

thanks bro i will copy this on the other thread!! big grin
    Deadmeat95
    Deadmeat95
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Deadmeat95 Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:53 pm

So how's the action on xbox today?
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:01 pm

LOL the only action i am gettin is out of my plate LOL be on in a few.. where are you hanging out area :face: 1 or area2 LOL :face:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:27 pm