Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
ResIsBestStat
Emergence
GrinTwist
KrazykevS10
FattyOfDoom
TehInfamousAmos
Seth Winternight
Red Rosie
DianaDieHard
Halicarnassis
Maneater_Mildred
Soris Ice Goldwing
nsane32
User1
Samurainova
Dutchy
densetsushun
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Animaaal
Carphil
NPCWhiteMage
Serious_Much
26 posters

Karmatic Gremlin Gang: Top Secret Headquarters

Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Karmatic Gremlin Gang: Top Secret Headquarters - Page 3 Empty Re: Karmatic Gremlin Gang: Top Secret Headquarters

Post by Serious_Much Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:56 am

I'll try and think of a place that seems 'on top of a hill' then for friday. To be honest if friday doesn't seem as though it'll be that popular i'll probably knock it down to just tomb of giants and forest.

Could you link me to last years event? I'll try to put on a gremlin-ish fashion sense to suggested gear, but like you said, this event is all about fun and participation, only hardcore gremlins need fully devote to our suggestions
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Karmatic Gremlin Gang: Top Secret Headquarters - Page 3 Empty Re: Karmatic Gremlin Gang: Top Secret Headquarters

Post by skarekrow13 Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:02 am

Lol...About that. I was just looking. I don't think we ever made an event page. I found references to it in the Peddlers thread but the picture of the costume isn't working. I know I have it still though, so I'll get it and put it here for you. The most important piece was the Silver Knight Helm, for maximum ears!

EDIT: Here it is. I used the Catarina chest and I think that's the Black Knight Gauntlets (not really sure) to make the arms look like little front Rabbit legs.

Spoiler:

Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:18 am

hmm... you could do the same with smough's chest too, as that conceals your arms so they look tiny as well... I'll add that into suggestions.

I'll probably advice brightish armours if possible, as white rabbits r cool (and gremlins have white fur)

skare and all gremlins can you add the event to your sig please? I'm gonna do so to raise awareness
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:23 am

Yeah. I know there was a good amount of discussion last year, but since I was the only one (that I recall) who did Easter invasions there wasn't much armor variation. I think I went with Catarina instead of Smough's to avoid excessive nipplage but Smough's would look good too. Smough's leggings with the look I ended up with might be good as well. Make the "back legs" much larger looking.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:27 am

I think I'll leave the legs to everyone's discretion.

I think just the advice of silver knight helm, symbolic easter flame of skull lantern, fat *** chest pieces and bright colours is enough to adhere to silly
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:02 pm

Serious_Much wrote:hmm... you could do the same with smough's chest too, as that conceals your arms so they look tiny as well... I'll add that into suggestions.

I'll probably advice brightish armours if possible, as white rabbits r cool (and gremlins have white fur)

skare and all gremlins can you add the event to your sig please? I'm gonna do so to raise awareness
    Copypasta'd big grin
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:37 pm

Serious_Much wrote:

Done and done boss.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:42 pm

umm.. you guys wanna take part in it? lol
    Dutchy
    Dutchy
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Dutchy Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:01 pm

Serious_Much wrote:Costume- I have no friggin idea how to do this one. Nothing i can think of looks remotely bunny-like. There's no bright colours really for armour and I'm uncertain as to how bunny role play would work.. I really need some suggestions here!
    Smough's fat chicken leggings! The Abyssal great sword for leaping. I don't know silly
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:05 pm

To make all gremlins aware- we are going to have to bump the event thread, it's not going to get stickied. Keep posting banter, or your participation/anything to keep it at the top of the covs section

Cheers grems winking
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:19 pm

Don't worry Serious, as Gremlins, we'll make that thread sticky enough to stay up there on our own
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:23 pm

I know skare winking

As the old forum haunt, I would do it myself.. but you I need to sleep sometimes, you know? silly
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:25 pm

Well, once we have a Gremlin army there'll be no problem getting help.
    NPCWhiteMage
    NPCWhiteMage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by NPCWhiteMage Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:30 pm

Ee gads, I look away for a few moments, look back, and 2 pages have been added (give or take)

I would happily be a bunny, unfortunatly I don't have ANY gear on my gremlin (as I haven't officially made him yet and was planning to tonight)
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:37 pm

white, you know the events not for another 3 weeks right?
    NPCWhiteMage
    NPCWhiteMage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by NPCWhiteMage Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:41 pm

Serious_Much wrote:white, you know the events not for another 3 weeks right?
    Yup, but I was just making a mental checklist of what to obtain. silly
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:44 pm

You are participating, right?

You haven't said you are yet (plus the thread needs another bump silly )
    NPCWhiteMage
    NPCWhiteMage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by NPCWhiteMage Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:56 pm

I bumped it silly

Also, I'm rather impressed that we were able to integrate Gremlins into DkS so well. It makes me smile deep down...now if we could integrate Labrynth into DkS...I would totally make a Goblin King character and spend hours making him look like David Bowie...
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:01 pm

You make David Bowie and I'll make the Dread Pirate Roberts!

I know that Serious and WhiteMage have studied up but I wanted to put a plug in since the thread went up pretty darn quickly I think....

Everyone make sure to study the Gremlin Traditions post for a minute for the event. Particularly the phrases used. Serious just anointed a GremLite so we gotta be prepared if there's some unwarranted combolations attempted!!
    NPCWhiteMage
    NPCWhiteMage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by NPCWhiteMage Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:16 pm

skarekrow13 wrote:You make David Bowie and I'll make the Dread Pirate Roberts!

Oh. My. God. We need to do a Princess Bride Event. We would need someone to do the Dread Pirate, another to do Inigo, and finally Fezzik....that would be so great...
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:53 pm

I think I actually suggested reenacting the duel between The Dread Pirate Roberts and Inigo once. You would each need two version of a rapier, starting off with it in the left hand and then "switching" it to the right hand. Alternatively, if a third person was recording, the duelists could just menu swap the item.....

I probably put too much thought into that
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:12 pm

I want you guys to know... if E wasn't threatening me with banning (and if the world wouldn't end), I'd change my avatar to a gremlin too.
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:25 pm

How did I end up here oxo
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:26 pm

You best be joining, boy.

Visitors don't make it out alive, without a story, that is
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:36 pm

After being 'properly' redirected here, I'll say it again, I'd like too join up. Check the other thread for my reasons.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:59 pm