Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Does the Grant's AOE scale with Faith?

Automancer
    Automancer
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Does the Grant's AOE scale with Faith? Empty Does the Grant's AOE scale with Faith?

Post by Automancer Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:09 am

Also, will the AOE guarantee a 100% knockback on high poise targets as implied in the wiki? Even when dead-angled?

Useless fun fact: The Grant is actually a flaming torch. A white flame since it belongs to the WoW covenant. You're basically bashing poeple with the olympic torch. I like it.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Does the Grant's AOE scale with Faith? Empty Re: Does the Grant's AOE scale with Faith?

Post by Rynn Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:11 am

If it's anything like the Moonlight Greatsword, it scales with Faith.
    It's AoE is a Wrath of the Gods.
    lordgodofhell
    lordgodofhell
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Does the Grant's AOE scale with Faith? Empty Re: Does the Grant's AOE scale with Faith?

Post by lordgodofhell Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:33 am

Grant scales A in faith. That applies to the wrath of the gods special attack as implied in its info page.

Fun fact, a 50 faith Grant special will do more damage per enemy than a 50 faith darkmoon talisman wrath of the gods despite having both the suns ring and crown of dusk equipped. These two buffs do not affect the Grant.

As far as knockback I am not sure. I know the few times my high poise (53 and up) characters took shots from it they were knocked back. One would have to test this and include can the Grant AoE knockback those who use Havels shield buff as well?
    Automancer
    Automancer
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Automancer Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:42 am

Well, dead angles would definitely have a knockback effect on any poise level. I'm really curious as to whether you can outright stagger those with 76 poise or above without dead angling. I don't have a build that can use it so i can't test it out myself.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:04 am