Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Dusk Soul
Jester's Tears
Tchuwib
quench
The Letter X
Heroez Blade
10 posters

Embarrassing Boss Fight Moments

Heroez Blade
    Heroez Blade
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Embarrassing Boss Fight Moments Empty Embarrassing Boss Fight Moments

Post by Heroez Blade Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:18 am

So i was playing on my sl: 465 character and I decided to go to another playthrough. I managed to defeat the final 3-4 bosses easily and went on. In the new playthrough: I went to the burg and used the shortcut jump to get to the Capra demon. I got to his door, entered, and somehow got stuck in a corner by him and the 2 dogs. I was killed so easily it was so embarrassing. And what made it worse is I forgot to unlock the door to get back down to lower burg so I had to do that annoying shortcut jump again. Embarrassing Boss Fight Moments 2707236321

That had to be the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to me in a boss fight.
    What are some of your most embarrassing boss fight moments?
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Embarrassing Boss Fight Moments Empty Re: Embarrassing Boss Fight Moments

Post by The Letter X Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:56 pm

I had plenty of embarrassing moments when I played with Rynn. Dying to Pinwheel, dying on the way to Pinwheel, getting stuck under Quelaags' s legs multiple times, charging the Iron Golem only for him to grab me as soon as I reach him, getting pierced by Ornstein, falling on the rafters with the painting guardians, and I have a feeling I'm missing a few things. Most, if not all of those things ended in a terrible death for me.

Thanks for reminding me of how bad I am at PvE, Rynn.
    Heroez Blade
    Heroez Blade
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Heroez Blade Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:47 pm

^^ Wow I dont think i had that many bad moments yet... I did make some dumb mistakes while fighting bosses before which in turn lead me to an embarrassing death.

Keep the stories coming, this is gind of funny.
    quench
    quench
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by quench Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:49 pm

only one of many but i had to laugh at this one afterwards (i didnt actually laugh at the time more cry at the loss of my souls and humanity)on my first ever playthrough i hadn't long aquired the DMB buff and was loving it so i was making my way through the demon ruins and i reach demon firesages fog gate so i stop buff my sword and enter go to raise my shield and my charecter just does that "why isnt it working'' thing with the talisman then whack jumping overhead smash by firesage one hit kill and me feeling very very daft didnt play the game for a month afterwards lol.......note that the game had only been out for about a month and i actually considered never playing it again but i'm glad i did i barely play anything else now all other games seem inferior.....except fifa i still like a bit of fifa lol sorry for the spiel Embarrassing Boss Fight Moments 945058907
    Heroez Blade
    Heroez Blade
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Heroez Blade Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:44 pm

^^ I hate when i forget to pull my shield out. Funny story though. I am a fan of the DMB buff myself and I am also in the cov.
    quench
    quench
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by quench Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:03 pm

thats what i like to hear the darkmoon blades punishing sinners since 2011 Embarrassing Boss Fight Moments 3799246625
    Tchuwib
    Tchuwib
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Tchuwib Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:31 pm

Since Kalemeet is an option boss, that would still count in this tread. Before I got the DLC, since I had many co-op game to finish, I saw a few feed on Twitch.tv showing the fight with Kalemeet. So the first time I touched the DLC with my friend. We didn't find the hidden path down the road before Astoria, but we found it my friend.

So we kept going trying to kill him, thinking it was an optional fight like hydra inside a level. We die over and over thinking that eventually he was gonna get back to the ground, like I've seen on the channel. We both kept dying on a suicidal mission that was near impossible (because supposly you can kill him with arrow, but it was his NG+[4] or so).

Eventually we lost patience and I checked the wiki to find out how to ground him

Embarrassing Boss Fight Moments 2707236321
    Heroez Blade
    Heroez Blade
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Heroez Blade Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:52 pm

^^ LOL, that is hilarious. I can just imagine myself doing the same thing if I didnt check the wiki before hand. I sort of felt bad for you when you said you kept trying not knowing that you cant beat him yet.
    Jester's Tears
    Jester's Tears
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jester's Tears Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:01 pm

I was fighting Gwyn...AND I MISSED THE PARRY :O
    Dusk Soul
    Dusk Soul
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Dusk Soul Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:26 pm

I died to Queelag's AoE attack because I cornered myself against the wall twice in a row :oops: (first time by accident, the second one while trying to recover my souls)
    WandererReece
    WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by WandererReece Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:40 pm

^ Once someone summoned me and Mildred to fight Quelaag. The host used nothing but phyromancies during that fight. Lucky me and Mildred knew what we were doing and killed the boss.

I was cosplaying a Painting Guardian in Anor Londo. I had this system for killing the giants. I would roll under their swing and pop up behind them. Then I would slice their back once or twice. Then I would repeat that until they died. A host summoned me and someone else at the begining of the level, but the bridge was already lowered. We went to the first two giants. I ran ahead and went to the one on the right. I didn't time my roll right and got one shotted before I could attack. Needless to say I never got summoned by that guy again.

I know the last one is off topic, but getting one shotted by the first enemy is a pretty epic fail in my opinion.
    EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by EeAyEss Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:45 pm

I was co-oping in Sen's for the first time ever with my old NK dude. I had cleaned out the whole level with my host, and we hadn't a scratch on us. I even wiped the floor with an invader (I kicked him into a scythe), so I was feeling extraordinarily good.

We get to the boss. The host, Tarkus, and I all step through the fog. I charge on ahead, eager to get the first strike, I over-step my halberd-running r1, and so I position myself on the opposite side of the area, towards the cliff. The Iron Golem proceeds to grab and hurl me off of the arena.

Oh, how humiliating. A flawless run, only to end with... that. :oops:

I was about to message the host, when I see the Iron Golem fall down.
    Tarkus did what I could not. That was when my inspiration to make the ultimate cosplay of him came to be.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:00 pm

I once had a horrid fight with Pricilla. Normally I can cancel her invisibility at once but for some reason I couldn't find her. After going through all my fireballs in hid and burn I had to fire tempest her which finally got her. A few hits and I made to mistake of rolling near a ledge. I put a shield up and what got me was that I was angled and her scythe hit around my shield and I got knocked off the world.
    Ashran
    Ashran
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Ashran Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:50 am

I tried to hide behind a pilar vs giant Smough. :oops:

Also, the ALLMIGHTY mistake of doing jolly coop in New Londo, realizing that you didnt equip the ring when you are already falling. THAT FEELING.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:27 am