Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+19
skarekrow13
dancash1808
LordRevan
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
GkMrBane
Saxonberserker
WyrmHero
Tolvo
Serious_Much
EXViin0M
Emergence
Carphil
cdd1983
FexDS
Yarxov
JohnnyHarpoon
Whknight
Maneater_Mildred
User
23 posters

For those over populated guest of the website...

WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

For those over populated guest of the website... - Page 3 Empty Re: For those over populated guest of the website...

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:28 pm

WyrmHero wrote:How about some dried-fingering?

This is great. We could also send some strippers to their homes for a bit fun. Be they female, male, or intersex strippers.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

For those over populated guest of the website... - Page 3 Empty Re: For those over populated guest of the website...

Post by Tolvo Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:00 pm

I'm glad you still remember that joke Wyrm, those were the good old days...You and I were the ones fingering each other right? Or was that someone else? Those were some crazy chat parties either way.
    sonofartorias
    sonofartorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by sonofartorias Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:36 pm

dried fingering OK.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:10 pm

Tolvo wrote:I'm glad you still remember that joke Wyrm, those were the good old days...You and I were the ones fingering each other right? Or was that someone else? Those were some crazy chat parties either way.

Yeah, and some LH lol!
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:18 pm

Still relevant.. why always so many guests? always like twice the number of members at all times.
    Azran
    Azran
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Azran Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:14 am

Because you people are scary. Look at you, talking about your nasty habits here in public. No wonder the guests are afraid! silly
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:34 pm

45 users, 90ish guests, 2 hidden...

:bas: your ***
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:01 am

Hey, I am going to ressurect this, because about over 200 guests keep coming here daily... so Let me show you something from a user point of view...

Join the Thread.

That is all.

Thanks for the Necrobump Acidic

You're very welcome, I am glad to help lol
    deadagain
    deadagain
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by deadagain Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:18 pm

This is the first fourm I ever joined so I have had 0 experience with an online community. Since I love this game so much I figured I would check out some other sites and see what other people had to say about the game. Big mistake on my part. This community is light years ahead when it comes to civility and respect. The level of maturity in the members of this forum is unmatched from what I've seen. So yea....to all you lurkers it don't get better than here.
    LordRevan
    LordRevan
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by LordRevan Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:21 pm

deadagain wrote:This is the first fourm I ever joined so I have had 0 experience with an online community. Since I love this game so much I figured I would check out some other sites and see what other people had to say about the game. Big mistake on my part. This community is light years ahead when it comes to civility and respect. The level of maturity in the members of this forum is unmatched from what I've seen. So yea....to all you lurkers it don't get better than here.

Definitely unmatched lol
    BackwardsBaboon
    BackwardsBaboon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BackwardsBaboon Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:55 am

Sometimes I'm one of those guests because I don't realize I've been logged out of the site until I go to post or rate someone!

And as others have stated, the community here is great! Only forum I've ever joined that I didn't leave within months because of unnecessary DRAMA!

But guys, keep those dried fingers to yourselves! lol!
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:16 am

Wait what. 0.o we dont have much drama here? coulda fooled me winking silly
    also I do that too backwards ahh well silly
    BackwardsBaboon
    BackwardsBaboon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BackwardsBaboon Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:20 am

Oh there's the occasional drama (if there wasn't I'd worry that this forum was completely populated by bots), but its usually self-moderated & short-lived!
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:52 am

We are the hive
    You will buy overpriced internet items. silly

Bots have drama too! big grin
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:16 am

Alright ya guest plague! Listen and listen well; This necro bump is dedicated to the over populated guest count that seems to not change a damn bit less than one hundred, while users usually drop between >10 to about 50 maximum... the avergae being close to 25.

So listen... come join the bonfire. Roast with us. We have marshmellows, hot coco, and newspapers

Coffee!

Scratch the Marshmellows. Add some Roasted Newt Eyes The Eye

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:30 pm