Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Rynn
6 posters

I'm wanting to stream a cleric, but sadly elite cleric armor doesn't exist.

Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

I'm wanting to stream a cleric, but sadly elite cleric armor doesn't exist. Empty I'm wanting to stream a cleric, but sadly elite cleric armor doesn't exist.

Post by Rynn Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:52 pm

It's such a shame because I just had the perfect build for it too... Take a look at it.
    http://mmdks.com/1n2x
    Change the cleric armor to elite cleric armor and it would have 60 poise and slightly better defense. I wanted to go buy 99 cracked red eye orbs and invade using Sunlight Princess Miracles (Sort of just to see how many people instantly assume I'm hacking), but sadly the armor set I'd need for the cosplay just does not exist... and it would have been a perfect Priest build.

Alas, some things just are not meant to be.
    http://www.twitch.tv/flickerflare

Last edited by Rynn on Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

I'm wanting to stream a cleric, but sadly elite cleric armor doesn't exist. Empty Re: I'm wanting to stream a cleric, but sadly elite cleric armor doesn't exist.

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:58 pm

Are you going to stream something? Or are you *sneakily* asking someone to drop you *cough* *cough*?
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

I'm wanting to stream a cleric, but sadly elite cleric armor doesn't exist. Empty Re: I'm wanting to stream a cleric, but sadly elite cleric armor doesn't exist.

Post by User1 Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:58 pm

I could most likely hack this into the game. I've done it before.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:02 pm

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:Are you going to stream something? Or are you *sneakily* asking someone to drop you *cough* *cough*?
    Why... I would never do something so crude and obvious... I'm certainly not suggesting someone should break rules by getting me this... and I'm most certainly hoping your not insinuating we should do that right under the noses of administration.

We all know I'm upstanding and would never do something like that. winking
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:03 pm

I'm sure of it. happy
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:10 pm

Oh well, I think I'm going to go stream a cleric... let's hope this goes better than my last faith character, I've demonstrated quite clearly before that I'm very, very bad at faith.
    http://www.twitch.tv/flickerflare
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:11 pm

I'm ashamed of you for not using Elite Cleric Armour. It is actually very good armour in game, and also boasts good defense and looks.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:05 pm

Btw, I lost my estus flask, can I borrow yours? <3
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:08 pm

You are the strongest, Cirno. No need.
    KrazykevS10
    KrazykevS10
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by KrazykevS10 Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:52 pm

Lord of Ash
    Lord of Ash
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

I'm wanting to stream a cleric, but sadly elite cleric armor doesn't exist. Empty Decrypt the code Rynn

Post by Lord of Ash Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:22 pm

If-------CdsAghjNdfg------HfghEfghLiuoPtu ---------YhgfOgfsU

Last edited by Lord of Ash on Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:24 pm

This was a great run.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 2:39 pm