Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Derpwraith
Tchuwib
twilightwarwolf
Dibsville
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Demon Slayer
10 posters

A Very Important Question (all forum read this)

Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

A Very Important Question (all forum read this) Empty A Very Important Question (all forum read this)

Post by Demon Slayer Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:05 pm

We are always trying to look for the most defensive or damaging wep/armor etc and we only focus on what damage my do, things like that but what we really need to think about is that the best weapon is Experience theres no need of other things because when you have experince you have it all no matter what weapon your using or any armor or ring the most important thing is Experience that's what makes you a good player.

Admit it guys you have never realize this before tell me i have 1 year and some months playing DKS anyway.

this is what i think, but if anyone have another definition of it i would like to see your thoughts.

Umbasa cheers
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

A Very Important Question (all forum read this) Empty Re: A Very Important Question (all forum read this)

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:16 pm

I think Wyrm made a thread like this not too long ago. winking
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

A Very Important Question (all forum read this) Empty Re: A Very Important Question (all forum read this)

Post by Dibsville Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:17 pm

Yes, in a game like Dark Souls, experience is better then weapons and armor. This is why SL 50's can invade SL 711's in the Forest and still win, because the SL 50 will have more experience. Someone with an unupgraded Shortsword could beat someone with a Lightning Claymore +5, as long as they knew what they were doing.
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:49 pm

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:I think Wyrm made a thread like this not too long ago. winking

silly jk

Last edited by Demon Slayer on Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:51 pm

Demon Slayer wrote:
    WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:I think Wyrm made a thread like this not too long ago. winking

10/10
    Would watch again
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:21 am

to be honest i have thought of that as to why some of the beginner weapons are where my strengths are at like the clay. my god ive used that for awhile and i swear im a foe to be reckoned with where as my zwei is not so much as im still learning since its a new weapon for me but also doesnst versitility count as a great weapon as well? i mean if your a one shot pony your not going to be able to do much and people will expect your moves where if your versitale you can suprise them and beat them before they know it. but thats just me anyone else feel the same way?
    Tchuwib
    Tchuwib
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Tchuwib Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:28 am

Experience is always the key in that game and my best angle on the battle system when it come to PvP is the pokerface style. No matter what enemies you encounter over and over in the game, you learn their move, style and you read them. When you meet someone in a PvP, it come down to knowing what you opponents gonna trow at you and what can you do to take him down. Is he wearing light armor, Yes-No, then I should do this or that. He's wielding that kind of weapon, I better watch out for this.

HECK!! Let's put it literal here, you need to be the freaking BATMAN!! Expect the unexpected. Until you can read what coming at you and what you can do about it, you can't beat it. That's where experience get it's place. Every hurting defeat, even with a ninja rolling Mom, is a learning experience. Now get out there and learn to stay alive silly
    Derpwraith
    Derpwraith
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Derpwraith Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:32 am

Demon Slayer wrote:We are always trying to look for the most defensive or damaging wep/armor etc and we only focus on what damage my do, things like that but what we really need to think about is that the best weapon is Experience theres no need of other things because when you have experince you have it all no matter what weapon your using or any armor or ring the most important thing is Experience that's what makes you a good player.

Admit it guys you have never realize this before tell me i have 1 year and some months playing DKS anyway.

this is what i think, but if anyone have another definition of it i would like to see your thoughts.

Umbasa cheers
    This may be off topic, but ur profile pic scares the fk outta me
    BIG TIME MASTER
    BIG TIME MASTER
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by BIG TIME MASTER Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:01 am

Experience only counts if you have learned from it.

Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:22 am

I want my 13 seconds I spent reading back. You said this was "Very Important"

It's like I woke up turned on the news and they told me the sky is still blue today
    Shindori
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Shindori Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:55 am

I agree wholeheartedly. experience is best. but as of late, I found out that slow, hard hitters are my forte, not fast OPness, or style.. I just like hitting hard. XD that's why I love my +15 Demon's Great Axe
    Djem
    Djem
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Djem Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:59 am

Jansports wrote:I want my 13 seconds I spent reading back. You said this was "Very Important"

It's like I woke up turned on the news and they told me the sky is still blue today

It's not even a question.
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:12 am

i dont even know why i put question

A Very Important Question (all forum read this) 1235358682947

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:56 am