Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Gravelord Sword weapon combinations.

Automancer
    Automancer
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Gravelord Sword weapon combinations. Empty Gravelord Sword weapon combinations.

Post by Automancer Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:08 am

I'm considering using the GLS so i'd like to know what kinds of weapon combinations do you guys usually use together with it. I dual wield a lot so i'm exploring different options.

For me, i'd use an offhand Claw and an Estoc as a secondary.
    What about you guys?

EDIT: I should just have base stats to wield the GLS and it's fine right? I don't need to pump any more since the scaling is really bad right?
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Gravelord Sword weapon combinations. Empty Re: Gravelord Sword weapon combinations.

Post by Jansports Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:39 am

yeah you don't need to pump stats for the Greavlord Sword.

I also really like the Estoc as an offhand anyhow so I think that's a wonderful idea.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Gravelord Sword weapon combinations. Empty Re: Gravelord Sword weapon combinations.

Post by User1 Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:37 am

My favourite is, with 2 hands; R1, R1, R2. It works near all the time.
    xenon_nobelium
    xenon_nobelium
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by xenon_nobelium Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:51 am

what i did with my quality guy for a period of time was gravelordsword in offhand and silver tracer in the right hand for maximum toxin output. of course toxic mist and dung pies where put to use. it was quite a bit of fun, the curved greatswords swing like greatswords in the offhand, it's surprisingly quick. the downside is that you can neither block nor parry with them, so i wouldn't really advise it in the long run but since you specifically asked for dual wield options...
    the best option imo would be queelags in the offhand, you don't need scaling and it does good elemental dmg for such a light/fast weapon. also you can parry with it which is worth quite a lot!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:38 am