Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Help a Friend?

Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Help a Friend? Empty Help a Friend?

Post by Jansports Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:16 am

http://mmdks.com/1s5f

Okay you're probably looking at that and thinking "Jan we've seen your Min/Maxness"

Well my friend wants an SL100 for NG+ co-op that feels "Holy Knight like" But he insisted I make it was optimized for PvP as I can, then change the weapons/armor so he can look the part and kinda role play, then use the pvp stuff when invasions happen.

But I'm not a creative entity! I have no idea what armor looks the most Holy Knight.

So I implore you. Stick armor on this dude, rollspeed Mid is fine with him for the PvE.
    (He is simultaneously making me an SL100 Role play and then trying to min max it for pvp, we're kinda testing each others specialities out)
    Elifia
    Elifia
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Help a Friend? Empty Re: Help a Friend?

Post by Elifia Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:45 am

Jansports wrote:http://mmdks.com/1s5f

Okay you're probably looking at that and thinking "Jan we've seen your Min/Maxness"

Well my friend wants an SL100 for NG+ co-op that feels "Holy Knight like" But he insisted I make it was optimized for PvP as I can, then change the weapons/armor so he can look the part and kinda role play, then use the pvp stuff when invasions happen.

But I'm not a creative entity! I have no idea what armor looks the most Holy Knight.

So I implore you. Stick armor on this dude, rollspeed Mid is fine with him for the PvE.
    (He is simultaneously making me an SL100 Role play and then trying to min max it for pvp, we're kinda testing each others specialities out)

Holy Knight? So paladin then. Try the full Paladin Leeroy set. Leaves the build with mid-roll, 0.6 weight until fat-roll.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:15 am

Alternatively, Knight chest and gauntlets, with maiden skirt and hood looks very pious.

The look for a holy knight that prefers healing allies to hunting heathens.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:50 am