Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
morte
megaoptamas759
6 posters

that light...

megaoptamas759
    megaoptamas759
    Casual
    Casual

that light...  Empty that light...

Post by megaoptamas759 Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:52 pm

Now when i first played this game a week ago my cousin, his friend, and i noticed a light that seems to emit from the toons body we all came up with a idea, my cousin thought he just had a lantern or something on him, i believed that since you are "the chosen undead " maybe it symbolized that you are the light in the dark, and his buddy just said: " It's just so you can see." this of course started a brawl, which i lost... but really WHY IS THAT LIGHT THERE?!?! does anyone have a idea?
    morte
    morte
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

that light...  Empty Re: that light...

Post by morte Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:06 pm

The light is your very soul, the essence of your life and hope and your dreams, as it creeps out of your cursed and rotten flesh, striving to accomplish your goal of burying the gravelord, ending the bed of chaos, slaying seathe and finally besting gwyn and sacrifice yourself in the hopes that you may end the curse that so afflicts you and your brethren.
    Brigade
    Brigade
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Brigade Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:40 pm

It's just there so you can see.
    Nybbles
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Nybbles Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:58 pm

there was the same light on you character in Demon's Souls, but in that game there was also a crystal on your belt that emitted the light and i think it was also used to store your souls.

also, the light is there so you can see (fat lot of good it does *cough* tomb of giants *cough*)
    megaoptamas759
    megaoptamas759
    Casual
    Casual

Post by megaoptamas759 Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:27 pm

morte wrote:The light is your very soul, the essence of your life and hope and your dreams, as it creeps out of your cursed and rotten flesh, striving to accomplish your goal of burying the gravelord, ending the bed of chaos, slaying seathe and finally besting gwyn and sacrifice yourself in the hopes that you may end the curse that so afflicts you and your brethren.

Thank you my fellow sunbro! Praise the Sun
    Hue
    Hue
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Hue Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:52 pm

Brigade wrote:It's just there so you can see.
    morte
    morte
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by morte Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:59 pm

megaoptamas759 wrote:
    morte wrote:The light is your very soul, the essence of your life and hope and your dreams, as it creeps out of your cursed and rotten flesh, striving to accomplish your goal of burying the gravelord, ending the bed of chaos, slaying seathe and finally besting gwyn and sacrifice yourself in the hopes that you may end the curse that so afflicts you and your brethren.

Not a sunbro, actually, PC doesn't have enough coop opportunities to justify it. I'm a forestbro, but I'll thank you kindly for the compliment!
    Brigade
    Brigade
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Brigade Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:12 pm

morte wrote:
    megaoptamas759 wrote:

Not a sunbro, actually, PC doesn't have enough coop opportunities to justify it. I'm a forestbro, but I'll thank you kindly for the compliment!

Dat netcode.
    Redhawk17torch
    Redhawk17torch
    Casual
    Casual

Location : In my room, trying my best not to throw my tv out the window

Post by Redhawk17torch Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:49 pm

I noticed you didn't say the four kings thus making them nightmare instead of a goal.
    morte
    morte
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by morte Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:47 pm

Redhawk17torch wrote:

I noticed you didn't say the four kings thus making them nightmare instead of a goal.

They dwell in the abyss and seek to extinguish all light, all hope and all true human nature. Seeking power above all else, they would devour your dream and your very soul if it would bring them might. They are the greatest enemy, for they serve not their own light, nor that of another, but their own inner darkness.
    Redhawk17torch
    Redhawk17torch
    Casual
    Casual

Location : In my room, trying my best not to throw my tv out the window

Post by Redhawk17torch Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:51 pm

morte wrote:
    Redhawk17torch wrote:

They dwell in the abyss and seek to extinguish all light, all hope and all true human nature. Seeking power above all else, they would devour your dream and your very soul if it would bring them might. They are the greatest enemy, for they serve not their own light, nor that of another, but their own inner darkness.

Proper Bow well said xD Proper Bow
    megaoptamas759
    megaoptamas759
    Casual
    Casual

Post by megaoptamas759 Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:36 pm

morte wrote:
    megaoptamas759 wrote:

Thank you my fellow sunbro! that light...  639795459

well you do have our favorite sunbro as your avatar lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:05 am