Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Carphil
aceluby
AnCapaillMor
steveswede
Johnthethird
9 posters

Game Of Thrones Season 3 Episode 4

Johnthethird
    Johnthethird
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Game Of Thrones Season 3 Episode 4 Empty Game Of Thrones Season 3 Episode 4

Post by Johnthethird Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:14 am

Was anyone else completely blown away by this episode? Seriously the final scene gave me goosebumps it was so amazing.

If you haven't seen the episode or wont post the show, but instead I will post

this link and highly reccomend that you watch it.
    steveswede
    steveswede
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Game Of Thrones Season 3 Episode 4 Empty Re: Game Of Thrones Season 3 Episode 4

Post by steveswede Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:37 am

The end of the episode is one of my favourite POV in the books and is pretty much identical the way it's played out. In fact most of this episode was straight up from the book, though the order of the scenes have been switched up a bit. The original scenes were really impressive as well especially seeing Cersei losing power over her son and we also get a deep insight into Cersei power crazed and paranoid personally that you don't get to see until A Feast for Crows.
    AnCapaillMor
    AnCapaillMor
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by AnCapaillMor Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:17 am

Wait for the end of season 3, now there's a scene.
    aceluby
    aceluby
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by aceluby Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:28 pm

steveswede wrote:The end of the episode is one of my favourite POV in the books and is pretty much identical the way it's played out. In fact most of this episode was straight up from the book, though the order of the scenes have been switched up a bit. The original scenes were really impressive as well especially seeing Cersei losing power over her son and we also get a deep insight into Cersei power crazed and paranoid personally that you don't get to see until A Feast for Crows.

Yeah, it's kind of surprising how much emphasis they are putting on Margaery this season given that she didn't really start to become the 'young queen' until later.

I agree though, the end scene gave me goosebumps and even my girlfriend, who is not as into it as I am, turned to me and said "Wow! That was awesome..."
    aceluby
    aceluby
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by aceluby Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:30 pm

AnCapaillMor wrote:Wait for the end of season 3, now there's a scene.

Very true... it's going to be a shocker for those who haven't read the books. Same w/ the end of season 4 for that matter...
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:30 pm

I loved this episode! A bit more accurate than Seasons 1 and 2. Daenerys part made me forget how about all other characters suffered in this EP :O
    mugenis4real
    mugenis4real
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by mugenis4real Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:38 pm

This episode blew my d*** out of the water.
    fujiphoenix
    fujiphoenix
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by fujiphoenix Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:20 am

Let me guess, t!tties?
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Juutas Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:07 pm

Has anyone else noticed the lack of tittays in season 3?
    EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by EeAyEss Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:27 pm

Yall think that stuff is crazy? Wait till you see the last episode of the season that will cover Dances with Dragons. >:O

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:09 am