Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Rynn
Soris Ice Goldwing
ADirtySlate
Phoenix Rising
SirArchmage
Saturday-Saint
divinebeanpole
Emergence
jaythibodeau
DemonOfFate
User1
Bowdownbe4me
17 posters

XBOX Cross Community Fight Club ~ Wiki + GameFaqs

Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

XBOX Cross Community Fight Club ~ Wiki + GameFaqs - Page 3 Empty Re: XBOX Cross Community Fight Club ~ Wiki + GameFaqs

Post by Rynn Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:39 pm

I'll be streaming, but I'm going to be thirty minutes late because my computer overheated. If you wish to use a chatango, i'll join you on it, and if you wish to use my stream chat, i'm down for that too.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

XBOX Cross Community Fight Club ~ Wiki + GameFaqs - Page 3 Empty Re: XBOX Cross Community Fight Club ~ Wiki + GameFaqs

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:40 pm

STREAM CHAT! STREAM CHAT!
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:49 pm

Speechless here.
    I'm not getting involved in this.
    So, I call stream chat.
    divinebeanpole
    divinebeanpole
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by divinebeanpole Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:01 pm

Yes, stream chat is where it's at
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:31 pm

By the way you guys better play nice with the Gamefaqs people or I'll describe my naked body to you vividly, and nobody wants that.
    xRamenatorx
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by xRamenatorx Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:04 am

This was fun though i quit earlyish.

For those who called me "that guy" or "katana" it is Ramen tongue

For the most part ggs. I had a few matches with lag and turtles but overall good.
    Except for the dude who got mad at me, or so i believe, and kept poise bs fishing- Well What is it

It was brought to my attention that i didnt bow (though i dont care xD). But for respect here you go: Proper Bow
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:19 am

You don't care? Shame on you! Bow before the fight was part of the rules and shows respect. If you plan to join more events, show some class and bow.... Before and after(if you're still alive)
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:27 am

It was Ok though I was caught in a bit of a invasion/hosting limbo for much of FC due to my leaving the Butterfly alive. XBOX Cross Community Fight Club ~ Wiki + GameFaqs - Page 3 3358384175
    xRamenatorx
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by xRamenatorx Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:00 am

Maneater_Mildred wrote:You don't care? Shame on you! Bow before the fight was part of the rules and shows respect. If you plan to join more events, show some class and bow.... Before and after(if you're still alive)

I did not read the rules haha also i was randomly invading and actually had my sign down to fight my friend not the fc but i invaded and was summoned there so figured id join in (so didnt actually intend to join the fc) Also when i say "i dont care" i meant i dont care that i was called out on it and i had no hard feelings against the person who metioned it :p. Though bowing isnt important to me; its a respectful, fun fight that means more to me than a bow which can virtually mean nothing sometimes except to signify the start of a battle (though i did point which is my form of bow). I do respect rules setup by hosts though so next time ill bow. On a side not mildred i always stay alive silly so bowing all the time seems annoying (for me) lol after fighting the same ppl over and over
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:02 am

Wait a second, you weren't bowing? I told you earlier what would happen if you didn't play nice!

Now first Ramen let me start by describing the hair on my chest. It's long and quite curly, dark too. The odd part is it isn't thick either, but spindly like a spider's leg.
    xRamenatorx
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by xRamenatorx Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:07 am

^^ xD you csn stop there. I played nice just pointed and waved instead of bowed. A taunts a taunt lol
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:20 am

I don't think he's got the message tolvo.... Sick him. lol!

Joking aside, pointing and waving can been seen as very rude. Bow and people will respect you as a person and as a player. Proper Bow

Glad to see you say you will try bow in future events.
    AnCapaillMor
    AnCapaillMor
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by AnCapaillMor Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:02 am

A waves as good as a bow, a no come here or what is it i might understand but a wave.
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:50 am

Really? If I wave when your dead, you wouldn't take that as an insult? I don't believe you. :|
    xRamenatorx
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by xRamenatorx Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:39 am

I meant i waved at the start of a fight; usually didnt do anything after it was over xD. I planned to get in and get out so i could pvp with a friend but i stuck around much longer than i thought.

I dont believe i got a chance to fight everyone. Though i went into two of the hosts world and had a large amount of battles each time. Maybe bad connection to the others?
    AnCapaillMor
    AnCapaillMor
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by AnCapaillMor Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:44 am

Oh at the end of a fight, I take it as good bye, gg, take no notice of it, the others get me though. People always think the worst of a wave.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:24 pm