Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+32
fujiphoenix
Saturday-Saint
Ghadis_God
Quarik
GrinTwist
nsane32
Gambs_the_Grey
Ezlare
Hatsune Miku
Flankydizzle
steveswede
Serious_Much
Carphil
skarekrow13
Juutas
pokle312
KrazykevS10
ResIsBestStat
Hue
TehInfamousAmos
raecor14
Spurgun
WaLKA
AnCapaillMor
User1
Mr. Tart
reim0027
Dibsville
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Soris Ice Goldwing
Tolvo
Rynn
36 posters

What do you find attractive of a persons body?

Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

What do you find attractive of a persons body? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you find attractive of a persons body?

Post by Serious_Much Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:20 pm

ResIsBestStat wrote:
    Mr. Tart wrote:I wasn't gonna say it, and decided i'd avoid saying it in the first post, but the other part of the body that attracts me is the pelvic lines or whatever they're called. That one line between the abdomen and the groin. Don't ask me why, cause i really don't know, but i really find women extra attractive when those lines are visible. :|

You creep me out

I have friends who agree... though more so for girls finding guys attractive than the other way around (its a muscle thing)
    reim0027
    reim0027

What do you find attractive of a persons body? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you find attractive of a persons body?

Post by reim0027 Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:28 pm

How could I forget hair? Long and ironed straight is perfect for me.

Rynn - as for why, I don't know. That is what I like.
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:35 pm

Serious_Much wrote:
    ResIsBestStat wrote:
    Mr. Tart wrote:I wasn't gonna say it, and decided i'd avoid saying it in the first post, but the other part of the body that attracts me is the pelvic lines or whatever they're called. That one line between the abdomen and the groin. Don't ask me why, cause i really don't know, but i really find women extra attractive when those lines are visible. :|

You creep me out

I have friends who agree... though more so for girls finding guys attractive than the other way around (its a muscle thing)

Yeah i assumed as much. That is why i threw in "women" into that text. I figured someone would possibly misunderstand and take me for a homosexual if i didn't. Can't really explain it though, but it drives me crazy. silly
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:50 pm

I like that too Tart. Why? It's a hint at other things and hints can be attractive. It can also be described as "a good starting point"
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:56 pm

Why am I the only person that seems to prefer the personality over the body?
    A good body is always good though. silly
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:58 pm

RenegadeCop wrote:Why am I the only person that seems to prefer the personality over the body?

We're not getting asked about personality here lol, I'm pretty sure everyone prefers a good personality
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:59 pm

RenegadeCop wrote:Why am I the only person that seems to prefer the personality over the body?
    I couldn't care less about personality, I'm not the best type of person myself...
    As long as she doesn't do drugs/drink/smoke/have tattoos/have piercings...
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:01 pm

She asked what about their body we find attractive. Their personality is not a part of their bodies as far as i know.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:02 pm

What, so even if you had nothing in common, you would still go into a relationship with someone?

Recipe for disaster, if you ask me and get the reference.

Plus, I know that, but meh.
    Was just making one of my usual pointless statements.
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:03 pm

Opposites attract.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:04 pm

Maybe in magnets.
    Not always the case in the real world.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:05 pm

Hey piercings can be good!

Not too many, just the one at top of ear, little nose one etc.. some a cool

Dunno why my firends are obsessed with belly bars though, they're in such an irrelevant part of the body :|

To be honest, it's not really having things in common, jsut having interest in eachother- hell having nothing in common can become a good thing if you take an interest and try join in with them.
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:06 pm

I beg to differ.
    People think they want someone with the same personality, but the thing is, doing something new is better than staying with the same thing for the rest of your life.
    But what do I know, I'm just a 15 year old hentai addict. Don't listen to me.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:07 pm

Dibsville wrote:Opposites attract.
    Not from what I hear and see.

I'll take ear piercings but no more piercings anywhere else. They disgust me.
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:11 pm

Soris Ice Goldwing wrote:

Anywhere but the ears is disgusting.
    Opposites do attract. Think of two people right now who are together who have the same personalities besides maybe your relatives. They'd get their personalities from one another because they've been together so long.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:15 pm

Dibsville wrote:

I find that little one on the nose to be cool

Edit: dammit serious! Well What is it
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:16 pm

Car, i heard you're moving up in the world on the chatbox maybe?

But you know iim the original forum ninja winking
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:17 pm

Carphil wrote:
    Dibsville wrote:

I find that little one on the nose to be cool

Edit: dammit serious! Well What is it
    Bleh
    steveswede
    steveswede
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by steveswede Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:26 pm

I used to have piercings. Two in my left earlobe, one in the left helix, both my nipples and one in my tongue. The women I went down on absolutely loved it and one of my girlfriends got her's done (and her nipples) because of it. Problem was she was rubbish at blowjobs and throwing in a tongue bar just made it worse.

Piercings are great but you've got to have the body for them which I no longer have. I wish I could keep my tongue bar in but the position moved in my mouth and started to tug on a nerve so took it out. Could have had it redone but I thought it would be pointless if it moved again.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:43 pm

Really steve? I heard having a bit of metal or a stud on the tongue was supposed to be better?

Male fantasies I guess silly
    steveswede
    steveswede
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by steveswede Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:59 pm

She was absolutely rubbish at them and considering she is the only girl that's given me a blowjob with one, I can't comment what it's like when you've got someone who knows what they're doing. She sucked hard which made it a little painful with it. It's a shame she was so bad at it because the sex with her on the other hand was phenomenal.

I on the other hand did know what I was doing so trust me about tongue bars, you will make your woman very pleased providing you know what you're doing down there.

Also having you nipples sucked and nibbled when they have been pierced is another great sensation. Because they're permanently firm and have little nook and crannies for your partner to get their tongue in, sends major tingling sensations in your pecks. Little nibbles on the other hand are mind blowing.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:07 pm

Yeah.. I don't think I'm down with me getting tongue or nipple piercings.. that's really not my thing (plus its a bit... unprofessional for what i wanna do)
    Flankydizzle
    Flankydizzle
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Flankydizzle Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:08 pm

Face and eyes.

Also I like my women to be curvy.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:09 pm

It's like tattoos for me, I'm not expressly opposed to piercings but I really wouldn't spend any money on it.
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:14 pm

You're not the only one, but Rynn did ask about what was attractive in the human body. The personality wasn't really a proper answer to her question.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:44 am