Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Recap: Cross-Community Fight Club - What did you think?

Bowdownbe4me
    Bowdownbe4me
    Casual
    Casual

Recap: Cross-Community Fight Club - What did you think? Empty Recap: Cross-Community Fight Club - What did you think?

Post by Bowdownbe4me Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:42 pm

Hey everyone! I'm so happy that so many of you came to last night's cross community fight club!

So what did you guys and gals think?

I hope everyone felt welcome and enjoyed meeting some new faces. Did anyone make any new friends or future dueling buddies? Or perhaps some rivalries?

How did you feel about how it was executed? What would you have done differently?

Did you fair well? What did you think about the "no rules" rule? Do you feel like it turn into the cluster**** of dishonor that many would have guessed?

I'm really curious to hear back from you folks! From the GameFaqs side of things I can say that everyone was very happy with how things turned out, and they were pretty excited that so many people turned up!
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Recap: Cross-Community Fight Club - What did you think? Empty Re: Recap: Cross-Community Fight Club - What did you think?

Post by User1 Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:43 pm

I didn't come.
    Was too tired.
    However, I tried my hardest, just couldn't pull through.
    xRamenatorx
    Addicted
    Addicted

Recap: Cross-Community Fight Club - What did you think? Empty Re: Recap: Cross-Community Fight Club - What did you think?

Post by xRamenatorx Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:05 pm

The amount of people was awesome. Though i noticed many tried to poise bs me due to how much i kept distance and rolled through everything lol. Not dishonarable just pointing it out.

Great fun overall though
    divinebeanpole
    divinebeanpole
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by divinebeanpole Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:36 pm

It was much fun! I dont feel as if it was a clusterf*** at all, except for the fact that I was not expecting friendly blue phantoms. I went after 2, with the last being Soris, apologies again Soris!
    I made a bunch of new duel partners, wgt07 from over at gamefaqs was a particularly memorable opponent

I don't think I ran into you once Ramenator

Next time...2v2 by the hydra area? is that possible? Or else just 2v2 by the usual puddle spot
    xRamenatorx
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by xRamenatorx Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:18 pm

Nah you didnt. I had a bunch of matches but the same peoplr
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:01 pm

I got invaded a lot which kind of made it tough for me to get around but other than that I liked it a lot. You GamesFaqs guys were a very enjoyable bunch to fight against and to talk with.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:45 pm