Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

EU Server Co-op this weekend; any takers?

Halicarnassis
    Halicarnassis
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

EU Server Co-op this weekend; any takers?  Empty EU Server Co-op this weekend; any takers?

Post by Halicarnassis Wed May 01, 2013 7:42 am

So I'm SL120 and SL 6 and looking to spend the bank holiday weekend online (seeing as the missus is in Poland for a hen-do.. Hooray for small victories!). I'm looking for some co-op help this weekend, mainly evenings, from Friday evening till Monday afternoon ish.

SL120: My first priority is to Complete the Tower of Latria; I haven't yet tried the Maneaters and then to complete 5-2 & 5-3 for the Maiden Astraea. Then back into NG+++ for the Spider demons soul and I've got my platinum happy

SL6: just started a toon and have only done the Phalanx. Would like to complete 2 bosses with my SL120 first and then move on with SL6... no ideas on build yet so any advice is welcome. I have started with a cleric class as female and will want the Dull Gold armour as standard eventually.

If anyone is interested please knock me up on PSN and drop me a reply here cheers
    Fry1156
    Fry1156
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

EU Server Co-op this weekend; any takers?  Empty Re: EU Server Co-op this weekend; any takers?

Post by Fry1156 Wed May 01, 2013 2:03 pm

I've got a toon that I could get to 120 and could start a new game to help with your sl6
    Halicarnassis
    Halicarnassis
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

EU Server Co-op this weekend; any takers?  Empty Re: EU Server Co-op this weekend; any takers?

Post by Halicarnassis Wed May 01, 2013 4:33 pm

Cheers Fry!! I'll drop you an add on PSN
    Fry1156
    Fry1156
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Fry1156 Wed May 01, 2013 4:43 pm

Psn fry11.
    I'm at work Friday so it would be bout 11pm or so I would be on, sat and sun I'm off so could do most times.
    Walter_White
    Walter_White
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Walter_White Thu May 02, 2013 10:48 am

Nice - i'm in for some coop. Want to start a new char (str/fai).

But i'm not playing for the PvE challenge (done that enough), i want to level fast and get good weaps for SL120 PvP....so i'm gonna dupe everything, that can be duped. So if you don't mind that a SL30 build will run around with maxed weapons i would love to coop a bit.

PSN: Dark_Sunbro

You must choose your own, but i will make a str/fai build with cracked ToB like this:
    http://demonssouls.wikidot.com/character-builds:29
    http://demonssouls.wikidot.com/character-builds:254

duping stones/consumables look in the wikidot wiki - very fast way to get a PvP char up....
    Halicarnassis
    Halicarnassis
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Halicarnassis Thu May 02, 2013 11:22 am

@walter: I'll add you to PSN mate. I'll keep an eye out for when you are online. I'm gonna be using my 120 Friday evening and try get my platinum before I use my new build... am planning on a a faith/dex build or possibly a build focussing on Blueblood sword
    iiProdigyv
    iiProdigyv

Post by iiProdigyv Thu May 02, 2013 3:05 pm

ive only completed this once but pretty much ran through it to see how quick i could do it blind, started again as a hunter and just defeated Phanlax? I think it is, that's all I've done today, add me on PSN I should be on over the weekend at some point happy
    PSN is iiProdigyv
    Halicarnassis
    Halicarnassis
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Halicarnassis Thu May 02, 2013 4:48 pm

thanks Prodigy - I'll do that!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:15 pm