Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Seigmeyer Refuses to go to Blighttown

Zetsabre

Seigmeyer Refuses to go to Blighttown Empty Seigmeyer Refuses to go to Blighttown

Post by Zetsabre Tue May 07, 2013 3:50 pm

I took a break from DkS for a while so chances are I might have done something wrong:

After Seig goes to Firelink Shrine and says that he will be going down below to continue his glorious adventure, he never actually leaves. I reloaded the the game and he is still at Firelink repeating his last line of dialogue.

I went to Duke's Book Depository to free his onion seedling from the golden golem but the golem was not there. I went back to Firelink and talked to Seig again and still talks about going to Blighttown.

I decided to go fight Four Kings, went back to Firelink, he's still there. I am playing the game as I normally did back then and never came across this issue. What am I doing wrong?

Also, the flickering graphics, boils my blood.
    twigsterxd
    twigsterxd
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Seigmeyer Refuses to go to Blighttown Empty Re: Seigmeyer Refuses to go to Blighttown

Post by twigsterxd Tue May 07, 2013 4:00 pm

did you talk to him in sens both times?
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Seigmeyer Refuses to go to Blighttown Empty Re: Seigmeyer Refuses to go to Blighttown

Post by RANT Tue May 07, 2013 4:00 pm

go to btown, he will be there.
    DigitaLinsanitY
    DigitaLinsanitY
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by DigitaLinsanitY Tue May 07, 2013 4:01 pm

I believe he doesn't actually leave firelink until you go to blight town yourself. Run down and check... he should be there.

*Edit* Rant beat me to it Seigmeyer Refuses to go to Blighttown 3149687655
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Tue May 07, 2013 4:03 pm

DigitaLinsanitY wrote:I believe he doesn't actually leave firelink until you go to blight town yourself. Run down and check... he should be there.

*Edit* Rant beat me to it Seigmeyer Refuses to go to Blighttown 3149687655

yep, you need to go to btown to trigger the event.
    Zetsabre

Post by Zetsabre Tue May 07, 2013 4:10 pm

Ah, ok.

Thanks.
    barrywilkins
    barrywilkins
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by barrywilkins Tue May 07, 2013 4:24 pm

Have you beaten ceaseless discharge yet? I've noticed that is also required for him to take naps in blightton
    twigsterxd
    twigsterxd
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by twigsterxd Tue May 07, 2013 4:59 pm

barrywilkins wrote:Have you beaten ceaseless discharge yet? I've noticed that is also required for him to take naps in blightton
    I never beat ceaseless before I send him to btown. but if you going down to fight ceaseless, you already triggered him for btown cause you have to pass quelaag to get to ceaseless.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 28, 2024 12:26 am