Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

neutral covenant that effect enemys not players!

Poll

Neutral covenant

[ 1 ]
    neutral covenant that effect enemys not players! I_vote_lcap50%neutral covenant that effect enemys not players! I_vote_rcap [50%] 
    [ 1 ]
    neutral covenant that effect enemys not players! I_vote_lcap50%neutral covenant that effect enemys not players! I_vote_rcap [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    neutral covenant that effect enemys not players! I_vote_lcap0%neutral covenant that effect enemys not players! I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 2
    mattecoolio

neutral covenant that effect enemys not players! Empty neutral covenant that effect enemys not players!

Post by mattecoolio Thu May 23, 2013 8:59 pm

translated by SadPanda thx big grin

I really don't want to be a ****, but I went ahead and "translated" this for others:
    'Ok, so this is my idea for a covenant. It's a neutral covenant that can invade a world and help/hinder the host of the world. Certain things happen such as a torch lighting on the wall to illuminate the dark, however enemies could become stronger. Here are some spells invaders could use:

1. A stone that when thrown says "Danger!"

2. A spell that makes a sound only enemies can hear to lead them to an area. This could be used to be good or bad for players.

3. A spell that makes enemies stronger until they are defeated.

4. A mist that makes it harder to see for the player, but can only be used when X distance from the player.

So what do you think? I love the idea of a neutral faction '

Sorry man, but that grammar/spelling was a trainwreck to read.

Original

ok so this is my idea i would love to see a covenant that is neutral that cant interact whit the player at all and there is no message that a person have invaded your world but you can see it in the world a enemy might be heading a different way then you are coming from. A torch on the wall lights up so you can see in the dark and so on but it could be bad too enemy might become stronger seek you out and so on. its not bad nor evil and its the player who enter the world that effects what happens. so the player who invades have a set of spells to use to kill or help and you can get different rewards for what you do example if you kill a player while doing this you get souls and a items. ok here is the spells you get

1. a stone when thrown it says: Danger! and it can only be used 3 times

2. a sound spell that enemy's can only hear that can draw em too or from players.

3. a spell that when hitting a enemy they become red and becomes stronger until killed

4. a mist spell that makes it harder to see for the player but can only be activated when enemy's are X distends from player so it cant be abused to get player killed.

and so what do you think big grin i love i idea of a neutral faction that focus only on the person you invades world not the player. like the grave lords from dark souls that makes enemy's harder big grin but it could be to help too.

Last edited by mattecoolio on Thu May 23, 2013 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

neutral covenant that effect enemys not players! Empty Re: neutral covenant that effect enemys not players!

Post by SadPanda Thu May 23, 2013 9:09 pm

mattecoolio wrote:ok so this is my idea i would love to see a covenant that is neutral that cant interact whit the player at all and there is no message that a person have invaded your world but you can see it in the world a enemy might be heading a different way then you are coming from. A torch on the wall lights up so you can see in the dark and so on but it could be bad too enemy might become stronger seek you out and so on. its not bad nor evil and its the player who enter the world that effects what happens. so the player who invades have a set of spells to use to kill or help and you can get different rewards for what you do example if you kill a player while doing this you get souls and a items. ok here is the spells you get

1. a stone when thrown it says: Danger! and it can only be used 3 times

2. a sound spell that enemy's can only hear that can draw em too or from players.

3. a spell that when hitting a enemy they become red and becomes stronger until killed

4. a mist spell that makes it harder to see for the player but can only be activated when enemy's are X distends from player so it cant be abused to get player killed.

and so what do you think big grin i love i idea of a neutral faction that focus only on the person you invades world not the player. like the grave lords from dark souls that makes enemy's harder big grin but it could be to help too.

I really don't want to be a ****, but I went ahead and "translated" this for others:
    'Ok, so this is my idea for a covenant. It's a neutral covenant that can invade a world and help/hinder the host of the world. Certain things happen such as a torch lighting on the wall to illuminate the dark, however enemies could become stronger. Here are some spells invaders could use:

1. A stone that when thrown says "Danger!"

2. A spell that makes a sound only enemies can hear to lead them to an area. This could be used to be good or bad for players.

3. A spell that makes enemies stronger until they are defeated.

4. A mist that makes it harder to see for the player, but can only be used when X distance from the player.

So what do you think? I love the idea of a neutral faction big grin'

Sorry man, but that grammar/spelling was a trainwreck to read.
    SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

neutral covenant that effect enemys not players! Empty Re: neutral covenant that effect enemys not players!

Post by SadPanda Thu May 23, 2013 9:12 pm

However that idea is interesting. The only way it could work, and not be almost exactly similar to darkwraiths, is if you couldn't do damage directly to hosts, and only hinder them. Not trying to promote, but I have a topic on dirty fighting that could actually be incorporated with this.

That way it's not like a darkwraith that's even harder to trust if they're being friendly.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Thu May 23, 2013 9:16 pm

Sounds like a perfect "chaotic neutral" covenant to me.

You'd need more abilities and options to *** with other players worlds, but would be great option to pllay with other's worlds rather than just invade them
    DemonOfFate
    DemonOfFate
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by DemonOfFate Thu May 23, 2013 9:19 pm

Me likey, it would make invading more of a strategy game, and boy do i love strategy games. As of right now when it comes to being a DW there is no strategy, its just go out there and kill the host and if he has phantoms lure them to enemies.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 11:20 pm