Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

[DONE] Please invade me! (SL35 EU)

Walter_White
    Walter_White
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

[DONE] Please invade me! (SL35 EU) Empty [DONE] Please invade me! (SL35 EU)

Post by Walter_White Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:56 am

That damned idiot Scrivir jumped to his death....argh, my friends ring!

Would anybody be so nice and invade me in 1-2, 3-1, 4-2, oder 5-1 on SL35?
    I never start eatin grass, but when the other one starts i'm going to eat everything i got with me.
    I saw lots of blue signs, but no red sign and no invader came yesterday, spending hours alive in the areas mentioned above. One Invader came to 4-1, but thats the kill for BP selen (i hate to kill her without my DBS and thats my BBS build).

Btw: whats wrong with demons souls player atm? I only lost one fight against random, the rest i humiliated. Well, losing against my SL35 with a Dragon+5 Clay is no shame, BUT invading at SL125 in 1-1 to take my souls from the maiden (i don't need and already left somewhere...perhaps in the nexus at the jumper point...) and then don't last for longer than 5 sec in the first try, hide for the next try for a firestorm and get killed again after 5sec....cursed DBS is bad, yes - but not so bad
    Walter_White
    Walter_White
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

[DONE] Please invade me! (SL35 EU) Empty Re: [DONE] Please invade me! (SL35 EU)

Post by Walter_White Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:28 am

Wow - i got 15 contacts in 2h yesterday by setting my blue sign in 4-1 [DONE] Please invade me! (SL35 EU) 460936331

I already went through 4-1 and killed boss, so i set my blue sign and hoped for a Invader in the world i get. I thought i could fix the computer of my dad (complete rebuild - MB, CPU, RAM etc. new) and have one or two contacts in the time....i haven't done much on the computer, but played nearly in one row.

At the 2nd or 3rd i managed to do the last blow on an invader - so i got my BP kill for the friend ring [DONE] Please invade me! (SL35 EU) 460936331
    AND i met a really good invader. After seeing us two, he ran away and hide behind a corner. When we came around the corner he ate through my shield with 3 hits from a dragon guillotine axe, next hit staggered me...i was like "oh wow" and no reaction, so he stunlocked me to death with 2 more hits, turned around and killed the host with 2 hits....if the host only understood the concept of backstabs, i waited for the backstab, while the BP ate through my shield....

That was a damned good invader, and i think i'll also try the Miralda axe - damned fast that thing. You only have to come very close with the axe, the claymore got a better range.

SOOO - tonight BP Miralda, Rydyell and Satsuki gonna die for the friends ring, and then i gonna invade 4-1 whole night long for PBCT and the foes ring [DONE] Please invade me! (SL35 EU) 3563967992

p.s.: that invader with the miralda axe only had 2% of the Demons Souls Trophies - that means he went straight to PBWT or PWWT in 1-1, got that axe, went to 2-1 and 2-2 (perhaps 2-3 for the pure dragonstone?) and then started to invade 4-1....he knows what he is doing pretty well
    Skaggy
    Skaggy
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Skaggy Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:28 pm

Guillotine Axe is something I've always wanted to try out. Anyways, great work! I just got my Friend's Ring on my sl65 yesterday by fighting the Old Monk as a blue phantom. I just need that damned Foe's Ring now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:24 am