Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
GrinTwist
Brigade
Encore
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
roanispe
TheMeInTeam
Uparkaam
Tolvo
tonberryking01
sfcc
KrazykevS10
Eko
reim0027
Dibsville
DigitaLinsanitY
19 posters

How do you hold your controler?

Brigade
    Brigade
    Addicted
    Addicted

How do you hold your controler? - Page 2 Empty Re: How do you hold your controler?

Post by Brigade Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:29 pm

Right hand on the mouse, left hand on WASD, left thumb on spacebar, little finger on shift.
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

How do you hold your controler? - Page 2 Empty Re: How do you hold your controler?

Post by GrinTwist Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:32 pm

I actually hold my controller like an xbox controller because the PS3 controller that I use was made from Gamestop and it resembles an Xbox controller more than a PS3 one.
    ResIsBestStat
    ResIsBestStat
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by ResIsBestStat Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:38 pm

I use my teeth...
    I guess you can say that I'm...
    ARMED TO THE TEETH!
    Walter_White
    Walter_White
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Walter_White Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:37 pm

i hold down my middle finger How do you hold your controler? - Page 2 4136335658

http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-controllers/razer-sabertooth

yes, i have a PSN in my sig - i use a xbox360 to ps3 converter, and it is worth it!

I can leave my thumps to all time on the sticks. 6 extra buttons to map, which can be reached easy with the middle finger, or the index finger.

genius thing - u never want another controller.

p.s.: and as far as i know MS and Sony didn't made extra buttons under the controller with the new controller for xbox1 and ps4
    DyingAce
    DyingAce
    Casual
    Casual

Post by DyingAce Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:35 pm

Usually I have my index on L/R1, middle on L/R2, and thumbs manage the analog/d-pad/buttons in games. In DS I've found the claw method, where index finger manages the right side buttons and middle deals with the triggers, to be better. Being able to move the camera easier opens up more possibilities like smashing someone's face who was trying to be sneaky How do you hold your controler? - Page 2 558843162 DS sure has taught me some things. I didn't know about the claw method til a youtuber mentioned they use it in their DS vids.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:08 pm

I use my thumbs for everything, analogs, X O △ □, Arrows, start and select. For R1/2 and L1/2, my right and left index fingers

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:10 am