Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Encore
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
RANT
Tolvo
Latitoast
densetsushun
Hue
Elifia
Hart
13 posters

...man would have no more than four years to live.

Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

...man would have no more than four years to live. - Page 2 Empty Re: ...man would have no more than four years to live.

Post by Animaaal Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:18 pm

I don't nowe man. Sum people git aull bent outta shape ovur tha dumest things.

The OP didn't "misspell" anyway. There is a guy out there with that name somewhere.

He used the wrong proper noun, which is a grammatical error.

ON TOPIC

People dependent on "bought" foods will suffer. The quality of food, and the quantity of quality food will be on a shortage.

However, we would find a way to overcome. We might start eating less than we need as a society, which would be a good thing if you ask me.

And also kiva, I agree man has more in common with a virus than anything, except for one thing...

...we've created art, music, philosophy, math, science, and countless other resources vital to sustain a planet. Granted we haven't exactly done that so much, but we can do it. No other species has those skillsets. I just hope we pull our head from our arses before its too late.

Kiva the wanderer
    Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

...man would have no more than four years to live. - Page 2 Empty Re: ...man would have no more than four years to live.

Post by Kiva the wanderer Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:21 pm

Yep thats true but i believe that witb intelligence comes cruelty,Animals kill to survive Humans killl needlesly.
    Kiva the wanderer
    Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Kiva the wanderer Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:24 pm

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=IM1-DQ2Wo_w&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DIM1-DQ2Wo_w

Smith nails it.
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:28 pm

Kiva the wanderer wrote:Yep thats true but i believe that witb intelligence comes cruelty,Animals kill to survive Humans killl needlesly.

Well, a mother wolf will eat a puppy with a disability. Shrug
    Kiva the wanderer
    Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Kiva the wanderer Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:32 pm

Animaaal wrote:
    Kiva the wanderer wrote:Yep thats true but i believe that witb intelligence comes cruelty,Animals kill to survive Humans killl needlesly.

Well, a mother wolf will eat a puppy with a disability. Shrug

Ok look this may sound cold. ... but thats how nature is, survival of the fittest its harsh amd upsetting but its the way things are the pup wouldnt have been able to survive on its own and the mother knew this
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : Bracing myself for the Winds of Change, being supported by the towering pillars of my friends.

Post by Encore Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:06 am

It is survival of the fittest. Not strongest mind you. Sadly you´re not fit enough with a disability.

Humans as a race have overcome most of the disabilities with intelligence.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:13 pm

iirc bee's make up over 50% of our world pollination needs, that's across all species of bees. Undoubtedly the loss of all bees on earth would result in many deaths, just not many in any country above a certain tech level. The "third world" countries however tend to be highly dependent on agriculture and so would likely have massive population die-offs not just due to starvation but due to violence over dwindling food supplies. In this state it is doubtful that better-off countries would send aid as they would still need all the food they have. Also if many countries considered rich in resources become weakened by the resulting famines and internal supply wars, some nations could decide to take advantage and invade.
    in short:
    ...man would have no more than four years to live. - Page 2 Ea9

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:18 pm