Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Giant Skeletons

GamerGirl-619
    GamerGirl-619
    Casual
    Casual

Giant Skeletons Empty Giant Skeletons

Post by GamerGirl-619 Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:48 pm

I used my Devine Club in the Catacombs to kill the skeletons there, but I'm curious if the same goes for the Giant Skeletons in The Tomb Of The Giants, do I HAVE to use a divine weapon, or may I use pyromancy?
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Giant Skeletons Empty Re: Giant Skeletons

Post by DxV04 Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:55 pm

While in the ToG they won't come back to life, However, when you reach Nito you do have to worry about them coming back to life. Nito is easier to beat if you use your divine weapon there.

Praise the Gravelord. by the way what sl? Maybe I can drop some Eyes of Death while you are visiting silly Giant Skeletons 3022602407 :suspect:

PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:04 pm

You don't even need to continue using divine weapons in the catacombs. Once all the necromancers are dead the skeletons will stop reviving when killed by standard weapons
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:07 pm

DxV04 wrote:While in the ToG they won't come back to life, However, when you reach Nito you do have to worry about them coming back to life. Nito is easier to beat if you use your divine weapon there.

Praise the Gravelord. by the way what sl? Maybe I can drop some Eyes of Death while you are visiting silly Giant Skeletons 3022602407 :suspect:

Yup we can all drop some eyes. It won't ever be said that Nito's servants aren't hospitable to guests.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:53 pm

ViralEnsign_ wrote:
    DxV04 wrote:While in the ToG they won't come back to life, However, when you reach Nito you do have to worry about them coming back to life. Nito is easier to beat if you use your divine weapon there.

Yup we can all drop some eyes. It won't ever be said that Nito's servants aren't hospitable to guests.

lol! That's right brother!!!
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:18 pm

Yeah I'm a polite gravelord who likes to reward those who will die for me at the Parish. No humanity though Nito would frown upon it.

Also the Giant skellies aren't to hard to kill but even easier to run from just draw the big one down to the area with patches and the bonfire and you have plenty of room to fight. Divine is still pretty handy against them though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:41 pm