Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+33
Mr. Tart
Halicarnassis
crbngville2
Tolvo
Forum Pirate
Looking Glass Mind
Onion Knight
Exalted Oreo
samster628
eminusx
Animaaal
GenericUsername
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
skarekrow13
Reaperfan
HereticForLife
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
twigsterxd
Sentiel
Saturday-Saint
wretchedsausage
Eko
Werdax
GrinTwist
RANT
Encore
Dibsville
Sargerus
Soris Ice Goldwing
SadPanda
ICEFANG
Serious_Much
LunarFog
37 posters

How will you treat the fresh meat?

Noob-of-Artorias
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

How will you treat the fresh meat? - Page 3 Empty Re: How will you treat the fresh meat?

Post by Noob-of-Artorias Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:34 am

I remember when I was the fresh meat of the Souls series....I was a weak and innocent lamb ready for the slaughter, but I was optimistic that maybe some guiding soul would come along and help me on my journey...

How foolish I was....I got destroyed by the many wolves, it didn't help that I'd joined the game late so there were dozens of low level gankers with high level gear.

But the question still remains, do I become a shepherd, to guide the new lambs? Or join the wolves and repeat the cycle that almost made me quit the game in frustration. 

WOOF WOOF MOTHAFUCKA!
    Steel Dragon74
    Steel Dragon74
    Addicted
    Addicted

How will you treat the fresh meat? - Page 3 Empty Re: How will you treat the fresh meat?

Post by Steel Dragon74 Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:16 am

LET THERE BE NO MERCY!!!!!!!!!

We shall strike fear into their hearts and minds, we shall clense the weak from their ranks with fire and steel untill only the worthy remain!!!!!

Let their blood flow in the streets, let thier screams eco across all of our worlds and let their souls feed our undieing hunger!!!!!!!

I am Steel Dragon of the Ravens of the Great Wolf and I will not tollerate weakness

Last edited by Steel Dragon74 on Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:17 am

Noob-of-Artorias wrote:I remember when I was the fresh meat of the Souls series....I was a weak and innocent lamb ready for the slaughter, but I was optimistic that maybe some guiding soul would come along and help me on my journey...

How foolish I was....I got destroyed by the many wolves, it didn't help that I'd joined the game late so there were dozens of low level gankers with high level gear.

But the question still remains, do I become a shepherd, to guide the new lambs? Or join the wolves and repeat the cycle that almost made me quit the game in frustration. 

WOOF WOOF MOTHAFUCKA!
    You sir just made my day. applause applause

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:00 am