Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
sids__09
jewfrozack
StiffNipples
reim0027
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
St1cky1cky1775
Dibsville
SirArchmage
Sentiel
Soris Ice Goldwing
ResIsBestStat
Jason47D
16 posters

My best kill

jewfrozack
    jewfrozack

My best kill - Page 2 Empty Re: My best kill

Post by jewfrozack Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:50 am

Ghadis_God wrote:My personal favorite kill, though not my most spectacular, was in the forest. I was just learning how to parry (this was pre patch) and decided to force myself into midroll so that I'd have to stand my ground and parry the opponent instead of flipping around like usual. I was using the Hornet Ring, and had my trusty DGM along with my CMW as backup- this was around SL200 at least. I invade a pair of max level gankers, except this full giants flipping DSS had spellswapped SLB onto his DSS. 99Faith SLB on a max scaling stat DSS hurts like a sonuvabitch. The phantom hung back, probably bored with the host being a one man genocide squad, and the host came in and poked me for around 800 damage. I manage to pull off a lucky tank parry on next hit despite being on the verge of panic, and bring my CMW (50 Int TCC) DGM beautifully around into his chest for the hornet riposte, back when it had a 50% bonus to crit. I cut through all 2350+ of his heath with that one riposte, a beautiful instant kill while the phantom stood by with an imagined look of utter shock on his face. Never have 800,000 souls tasted sweeter.

hahaha I bet the host was also just like "...really?"

nice

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:46 pm