Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Dibsville
Micha369
6 posters

heavy difficulty increase in ng+...

Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

heavy difficulty increase in ng+... - Page 2 Empty Re: heavy difficulty increase in ng+...

Post by Sentiel Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:32 am

I returned to Demon's Souls when it was available for free on PS+ and made a SL 125 BBS build at first. I wanted to make a low SL build next to play with the newcomers, but I didn't know what build to make, or on what SL to stop to be able to cover most of the areas with one build.
    Thanks to that I decided to take a Knight on SL 4 (female cos I love how her armor looks) and cleared the whole game with this SL 4 fatrolling Knight. All I used was a Broadsword, Kite Shield, Heal and Flame Toss.
    I still don't know what to make of this character. big grin

Anyway, out of all bosses, only Maneater and Flamelurker were hard to beat with fatroll, because you can't really block their attacks. I died a lot to those, but they're the only ones I died to at all. The rest is easy if you know what you're doing and you're careful with your actions.

Back to Adjudicator.
    I walked down the stairs to reach him with my Broadsword, but I could just spam him with Flame Toss from above. It felt cheap though and I don't want the game to be easy. Down there I just kept as close as possible to his wound. If he got too close to a wall I waited for his swing and fatrolled through it and went away. Once you put some distance between you he will do a vertical swing, or use his tongue. Both can be blocked, or easily evaded, since those attacks have vertical arc. That made him move away from the wall and I resumed circle strafing him till he died.
    Micha369
    Micha369
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

heavy difficulty increase in ng+... - Page 2 Empty Re: heavy difficulty increase in ng+...

Post by Micha369 Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:46 pm

Thanks  for your detailed help! You must have studied all the bosse very hard that you can finally beat them all w/o dying! I take my hat off to you, really!
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:05 pm

Micha369 wrote:Thanks  for your detailed help! You must have studied all the bosse very hard that you can finally beat them all w/o dying! I take my hat off to you, really!
    Take a look here.

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t23035-boletarian-travel-guide-for-dark-souls-players#484517

I've put together some boss tips. Perhaps it'll help you.

It's not completely without dying. Maneaters, Flamelurker and Alant can get me sometimes, especially if I becmoe too reckless for my own good.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 6:31 pm