Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
skarekrow13
ResIsBestStat
SirArchmage
Animaaal
GrinTwist
Sentiel
Tolvo
Carphil
Derpwraith
13 posters

What your character would say if he/she was an NPC.

Derpwraith
    Derpwraith
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

What your character would say if he/she was an NPC. Empty What your character would say if he/she was an NPC.

Post by Derpwraith Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:31 am

Found in the Oolacile Township Dungeon, leaning on a wall next to the bonfire. Will spawn as an invader later in front of the white light to Manus. Will not invade if you are in the Darkwraith covenant and have talked to him.

First Time Dialogue:

Any time after first dialogue:

Dialogue when in Darkwraith covenant:

Hostile:

Hostile as Darkwraith:

Death (other covenants):

Death as Darkwraith:

Last edited by Derpwraith on Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

What your character would say if he/she was an NPC. Empty Re: What your character would say if he/she was an NPC.

Post by Carphil Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:27 pm

1- I'm just passing thorugh, I have no business with you.

2-The Chosen Undead' mission is far more important than you. (this triggers red phantom invasion)

4-You left me with no other choice!

3-Not... Again!

The end. (Yes, I'm terrible with creativity)
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

What your character would say if he/she was an NPC. Empty Re: What your character would say if he/she was an NPC.

Post by Tolvo Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:38 pm

Tolvo would be found in New Londo, in the area with the many hollows sitting around.  Above the mage blacksmith.  He'd be wearing busted up old armor, while carrying a halberd in his main hand, and a Caduceus Kite Shield in his offhand.  He'd switch his Halberd to a bow for long range fighting, and fast roll while wearing his armor.  He'd parry, and dead angle with his halberd.  If one drops the Calamaty Ring in front of him then quits, and reloads he'd be wearing it then and not drop it upon death.  But, where you dropped it you would find a Ring of Favor and Protection.

First Meeting - Why hello there undead, be a warrior?

Upon Yes - Splendid!  So am I, quite the fancy I have for fighting against others and testing their skills.  Considering the state of ourselves it seems that even practice with deadly force means we'll simply return!  Would you chance have a go at it?  I haven't had a good fight in ages.

Upon No - Oh really?  Well that's a shame, I'm sure you have no interest in combat then.  So I won't bore you with such notions.

If Yes to Fight - Well have at you then!  Frankly I've never understood the phrase.

If No to Fight - Was it something I said?  I thought I made a friend, oh well.  The chemistry sometimes just isn't there.

Upon Dying in arranged fight - Good show, to the bonfire and back in no time.

Upon killing player in arranged fight - Good show, I'll await your return from the bonfire friend!

After ten consecutive arranged fight killing the player - Perhaps you should go mope with that Crestfallen fellow up there, or practice against the hollows.  There's no fun in such easy battles for me.

After twenty consecutive arranged fight losses to the player - Well how interesting you are, truly the greatest of companion one can hope to have.  I've learned so much from fighting you, so be ready next time.  I'll be using your own style against you.

After forty consecutive arranged fight losses to the player - I...Just don't seem to have it anymore.    Maybe I'll go fight the Darkwraiths and practice on them...It might be hopeless to even try and learn further, this old dog is out of tricks.

Upon discovery in front of the entrance to the Four Kings Semi-Hollow with Dark Wraith Sword and Dark Hand - Loser...I'm a loser...Humanity slipping...I'll kill you...Kill me...

Upon death in Semi-Hollow Form - Good.....Show....

When attacked without arranged fight - Oh getting the jump on me are you?  Well get ready to taste steel fiend!

When killing the player without arranged fight - you hit me first, but I hit you last.  Go ahead and come down here again, but don't expect New Londo to be so kind!

When killed by the player without arranged fight - When I get back from the bonfire...I'll have no more souls to give you, keh heh heh heh....

Upon engagement after dying to the player without arranged fight - Ah there you are fiend, I've got you now!

Upon Engagement after killing player without arranged fight - Don't you ever learn?

When sucking humanity from with Dark Hand - What is this...feeling? - Am, I in a dream? - Don't let the wraiths see. - By Gwyn's beard. - My humanity! - Watch your hand! - Not in front of the hollows.
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:46 pm

1. ...

2. What do you want?

3. Chosen Undead huh? Escaped from the Undead Asylum have you? Well, get in the line, we're all "chosen" in here.

4. You're still here? Don't you have...things...to do?

If attacked:
    What do you hope to gain?

Killed the player:
    ...next time.

Upon death:
    At least...I won't have to look...on your ugly face anymore...
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:38 pm

Tolvo wrote:Tolvo would be found in New Londo, in the area with the many hollows sitting around.  Above the mage blacksmith.  He'd be wearing busted up old armor, while carrying a halberd in his main hand, and a Caduceus Kite Shield in his offhand.  He'd switch his Halberd to a bow for long range fighting, and fast roll while wearing his armor.  He'd parry, and dead angle with his halberd.  If one drops the Calamaty Ring in front of him then quits, and reloads he'd be wearing it then and not drop it upon death.  But, where you dropped it you would find a Ring of Favor and Protection.

First Meeting - Why hello there undead, be a warrior?

Upon Yes - Splendid!  So am I, quite the fancy I have for fighting against others and testing their skills.  Considering the state of ourselves it seems that even practice with deadly force means we'll simply return!  Would you chance have a go at it?  I haven't had a good fight in ages.

Upon No - Oh really?  Well that's a shame, I'm sure you have no interest in combat then.  So I won't bore you with such notions.

If Yes to Fight - Well have at you then!  Frankly I've never understood the phrase.

If No to Fight - Was it something I said?  I thought I made a friend, oh well.  The chemistry sometimes just isn't there.

Upon Dying in arranged fight - Good show, to the bonfire and back in no time.

Upon killing player in arranged fight - Good show, I'll await your return from the bonfire friend!

After ten consecutive arranged fight killing the player - Perhaps you should go mope with that Crestfallen fellow up there, or practice against the hollows.  There's no fun in such easy battles for me.

After twenty consecutive arranged fight losses to the player - Well how interesting you are, truly the greatest of companion one can hope to have.  I've learned so much from fighting you, so be ready next time.  I'll be using your own style against you.

After forty consecutive arranged fight losses to the player - I...Just don't seem to have it anymore.    Maybe I'll go fight the Darkwraiths and practice on them...It might be hopeless to even try and learn further, this old dog is out of tricks.

Upon discovery in front of the entrance to the Four Kings Semi-Hollow with Dark Wraith Sword and Dark Hand - Loser...I'm a loser...Humanity slipping...I'll kill you...Kill me...

Upon death in Semi-Hollow Form - Good.....Show....

When attacked without arranged fight - Oh getting the jump on me are you?  Well get ready to taste steel fiend!

When killing the player without arranged fight - you hit me first, but I hit you last.  Go ahead and come down here again, but don't expect New Londo to be so kind!

When killed by the player without arranged fight - When I get back from the bonfire...I'll have no more souls to give you, keh heh heh heh....

Upon engagement after dying to the player without arranged fight - Ah there you are fiend, I've got you now!

Upon Engagement after killing player without arranged fight - Don't you ever learn?

When sucking humanity from with Dark Hand - What is this...feeling? - Am, I in a dream? - Don't let the wraiths see. - By Gwyn's beard. - My humanity! - Watch your hand! - Not in front of the hollows.

Nice work on Lore Tolvo! Some very specific things silly
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Post by GrinTwist Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:15 pm

She would be found on that tower above the drakes that are guarding the floodgate. She would be wearing the adventurer's set, except for the helmet.

First encounter/First conversation- *Mumbles* Not enough for a jump attack, if only, if only, if only I had a bow.

First encounter/Second conversation - Hi ho, strange traveler from a place I may or may not have been. What brings you up to the heavens, that drakes refuse to fly towards? Ah I know! You wish to help your old friend, Grin! Would I be right or has time withered my ticker?

First encounter/attacked - Ah, so a forgotten enemy from my past then? A pleasure to meet you again!

First encounter/Player's defeat - Quite a lousy form you have there! An old enemy I think not, if anything you are a fool in armor!

First encounter/NPC's defeat - Good form friend! Or where you my enemy? I- I cannot remember anymore...

First encounter/If given a bow - Ah thank you my strange forgotten friend! Now I can get rid of these blasted drakes!

On the second encounter with Grin she is found where you find the key to the undead asylum's second area of the upper floor.

Second encounter/first conversation - Hi ho friend! May I call you that? You saved my hide back there you did? Pray what may I do for you?

Second encounter/second conversation - Ah friend, I forgot about giving you something for your gift from before take this, as a token of our friendship. *The player will be rewarded 2 rubbish and a pendant upon the end of this conversation*

Second encounter/attacked - Betray me will you? Face the steel of my blade then, friend!

Second encounter/Player's death - Twas quite a fight, friend. 

Second encounter/NPC's death - Oh how many enemies have you made GrinTwist? It seems... unfortunate...

The third and last encounter with this NPC is as soon as you enter into the Kiln and move to the left as soon as you enter. She, however, will be wearing full DarkWraith armor aside from the helm.

Third encounter/first conversation - Hello there... friend? Yes I believe so, what brings you to this wondrous place? 

Third encounter/second conversation - This armor? Ah, I got it from a friend of a friend or was it any enemy? Hmm... well as long as we are friends.

Third encounter/third conversation - Hmm, ah friend nice to see you again! Having trouble? Well I found this for you, take it. *Upon the end of this conversation the player will be rewarded a red titanite slab and another piece of rubbish*

Third encounter/attack - Ah then, an enemy you have made me! Come trip on your sword and fall into mine's embrace!

Third encounter/Player's death - Quite a lousy form you have there! An old enemy I think not, if anything you are a fool in armor!

Third encounter/NPC's death - Eh... wait... I remember... Why... friend?

After the NPC has given you the red titanite slab, whether you fight them or not, they will disappear and will not be seen again after.

Drops if killed - Rubbish, 6000 souls

The weapons they use throughout all encounters will be the darksword and the knight shield.

Last edited by GrinTwist on Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:29 pm

All encounters: :mask-child: :mask-mother: :mask-father: ........

...."You are the ugliest family I've ever seen sick , and btw DAD, you're kid looks nothing like you....I wonder what the mailman looks like???"
    SirArchmage
    SirArchmage
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by SirArchmage Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:38 pm

Of course Tolvo makes a great one. I demand Tolvo to be in Dark Souls 2.

Anyways, I have multiple characters so I will tell the stories of them if they were NPCs.

Mary of Berenike
    She would first be found standing on the large branch leading up to the Great Hollow tree, wearing the full warrior set with a claymore and tower shield.
    First dialogue: Hello. You seem to not be trying to kill me at the moment. Wouldn't happen to have any heavy armor on you, would you?
    If yes: Great. I would gladly take for you.......Oh, but that wouldn't be fair. I will pay you for this.
    If no: Oh......well, if you have anything else, I would gladly be willing to pay for them.
    Dialogue after the first encounter: Any more treasures you find in your travels?
    Upon leaving her shop without selling anything: None eh? See you when you find some.
    Upon leaving her shop after selling something: More for my stash. Thank you.
    She would be a merchant that you could sell her anything you have, similar to Frampt. Except that later you could come back and try to buy it back from her, but with it being 20 to 30% higher priced then what you sold it for. And any heavy armor you give her, she will put on and wear until she finds armor with better physical protection.

Upon being attacked: You are no different from the others. Another thing in my way. Today is the day you die.
    Upon victory over the player: Oh dear, I hope Hector does not find this body. He will most certainly know it was my doing....
    Upon being slain by the player: Huh.....You have bested me......Hector, please......forgive me....
    She will also randomly switch between using magic and pyromancy. Will be incredibly aggresive.

Her second encounter would be in Anor Londo, in the top area of the church, near where the Dragon Slayer bow is found.
    First dialogue: He is near.....I know this.....He mustn't see me like this....
    Second dialogue: Hm? Ah! My apologies. Just.....thinking. Find more things while you were gone? I certainly did.
    At this point she will sell some minor pyromancies and sorceries. Other then that her dialogue will be the same here.

Last encounter. She will be in the Kiln, between the first two black knights, and will be hollowed. She will attack the player on sight. Her back is turned, however, and if the player gets close without her noticing, they will hear her speaking madness.
    Dialogue when she does not see the player yet: Gwyn......I must kill Gwyn. I have killed so many already. So many......They were just in my way.....only in my way.....If I just kill Gwyn.....Kill.....everything.....
    She will repeat this until noticing the player.
    Dialogue when seeing the player: Hector....? Hector! No! Do not see my like this! You must not! Must not! Die!
    She will begin to use Chaos pyromancies, dark magic, and crystal sorceries. She will also switch her  weapons randomly, specifically any weapon that has a special R2, but only any weapons that was given to her by the player.
    Upon death: Heh.....Hahaha.......HAHAHAHA!......I tried so hard to survive......and only with death....I find peace....Thank you.
    Upon killing the player: Die! DIE DIE DIE DIE! Come back and I will kill you again! Like everyone else!
    Will drop whatever weapons she is holding at the moment.

Hector of Balder
    Will be standing in the tower in undead Burg, on the floor just before the Taurus Demon. He will be wearing full giant armor except for the helm, holding a Greataxe and Stone Greatshield. He will immediately address the player once he sees them.
    First dialogue upon seeing the player: Hey! You! Stop where you are, a knight is addressing you. Come hither.
    If the player walks by him: You will regret that, knave.
    If the player talks to him: Now, have you seen a woman named......Mary? I happen to be looking for her.
    If no: Bah, begone with you now. Come to me once you see her.
    If yes: You have? Splendid. I knew she was here. I suppose I should award you for that information........Here.
    He will then give you a single Llyod's Talisman.
    If attacked: Pitiful fool. If you wish to see how a true man fights, then so be it. Prepare to die!
    Upon victory over the player: Feh, I knew you would not put up a challenge. Now, to go looking.....
    Upon death: AAARRRGGHH!!! This cannot be! I will kill you! I will claw my way out of the clutches of death, and come back to kill you, you wretched undead!
    Will fight using many miracles, and at this point will only use force, replenishment, great heal, and emit force.

Second encounter: He will be in the Painted World, on top of the build with the dried finger in it. He will be looking off over the ledge.
    First dialogue: What? You again? Your advice helped none! I have been everywhere and have yet to find her. I will have to use more creative methods to find her......Yes, indeed.
    Second dialogue: If you are thinking of kicking me off the ledge, I would not advise it, undead. I have a new trick I could show you that would make that highly inadvisable......
    If he is fought right then, he will now also use the miracle Wrath of the Gods, and seems to have infinite casts of it.

At the end of the Painted World, where you find Jeremiah's armor, you will also find a black eye orb, with the following description: "An orb of uncertain power, and left in the Painted World for unknown reasons. Where could the owner of this orb be?"

Third encounter: The black eye orb with start to quiver when you get to the Kiln, and when using it, will invade the world of Hector. He will be wearing the Mask of the Mother, and be screaming at you. He will put Sunlight Blade on his Greataxe as soon as he sees you.
    Dialogue as the fight starts: WHERE IS SHE! Where is Mary!? I know she is here! I know it! I will kill every undead there is until I find her!
    Dialogue upon hitting the player: You know where she is don't you? DON'T YOU!?
    Dialogue upon victory over the player: I will find her......You and every undead will fall to my blade.
    Upon death: No! I must.....Find her.....Mary.....I am sorry.....You are all I have....
    Will drop 10 humanity, a canvas talisman, his shield, and Priscilla's Dagger.

Alvaro
    Can first be found in the tower where the second Black Knight is, the one with the Ultra Greatsword. He will spawn there after the black knight is killed. He will be wearing his own armor set, a large grey cloak that covers most of his body, a hood that makes a shadow over half his face so that you only see his smile, black gloves and leggings with many different daggers and knives strapped to his legs.
    First dialogue: Look, a new friend. My name is Alvaro, and yours.....? Never mind.  Hm, let me take a guess, chosen undead, escape from the asylum, prophecy and what not telling you to......Well I won't spoil that part for you. I was once like you. Once......Hahahahaha!
    Second dialogue: You seem halfway decent, so tell you what. I will help you. On one condition.......You give me something......
    You will then be prompted to give him the copper coin you get from Petrus
    If yes: Yes, yes, this is very nice......Okay, my blades are at your command. So long now, "chosen undead".
    If no, or if you do not have it: Drat! You are no fun! Okay, I will give you one last chance......What I will request is a special item, very rare.....Do you have it?
    He will then request for Rubbish.
    If yes: Yes, yes, this is very nice......Okay, my blades are at your command. So long now, "chosen undead".
    If no: You are pretty poor aren't you? Hmm......I'll help you anyways. Now go along now, before I change my mind. So long, "chosen undead".
    He will then be available for summon at the Gaping Dragon and Bell Gargoyles. He will be using the Dark Wood Grain Ring with a parrying dagger and normal dagger.
    If attacked: You wish to challenge me? How fun! Let us see the strength of your blades!
    Upon victory over the player: It appears you underestimated me. Like all the others. Sad.
    Upon death: Huh.....I am dying......This I did not expect......So long now, you have earned this victory.....

Second encounter. He will be standing at Firelink Shrine, to the left of where Seigmeyer is, after the player has acquired the Lord Vessel. He will be sitting down, and sound like he is muttering to himself, though the words are not clear enough to be understood.
    First dialogue: You.....you are a good fighter. Just like I am. And also like I am. Maybe I should help you.....Maybe. But I need.....I need humanity. He tells me I need it. I need so much of it apparently.....
    Second dialogue: You wouldn't happen to have met a man in shiny bronze armor, would you? Lautrec? He seems to be one of the only people in the right of mind. He knows what to do. You should listen to him.
    Third dialogue: I met a hyena today. He told me how to get free things. There are a few skeletons in the way......But all I need to do is pull a lever here, and off they go! Free things! Such a smart man.
    Fourth dialogue and any dialogue after: Why, my friend, I suggest you back away from me. I might stick something sharp into you......And not in the fun way.

Third encounter: When entering the Crystal caves Alvaro will invade. He will shoot poison arrows, poison throwing knives, and switch to the Darksword randomly. He will also throw Llyod's talismans.
    Dialogue upon seeing the player: We will kill you, friend. We will win. He tells me we will win. You are not the chosen undead, we are!
    Dialogue during battle: Lalala la laaalala! - Hacking and slashing and blood and death! - Your humanity is ours! OURS! - I am the one destined to kill the lords, I am the one! We will do it, we will!
    Upon getting a headshot with an arrow: Boom!
    Upon victory over the player: Of course it ended this way. It always was destined to end this way. They tell me this......him and the serpent....I am sorry.
    Upon death: But.....they told me, they told me I would win......Congrats, friend......You have bested me.
    Derpwraith
    Derpwraith
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Derpwraith Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:50 pm

Updated OP
    ResIsBestStat
    ResIsBestStat
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by ResIsBestStat Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:11 pm

ResIsBestStat starts a side quest called: "U scrub."

Blighttown
    You will find Res near the pyromancer gear in Blighttown, he has Mask of Child, Smough Armor, Stone Legs, Havel Gauntlets.

When first talked to: ".....?"
    When talking after: "My name is Res. I aspire to become the next Legend! Do you want to buy stuff from me? I need donations!"
    Shop:
    Jagged Ghost Blade 30000 Souls x99
    Ghost Blade 50000 Souls x99
    Dark Hand 35000 Souls x99
    Ring of Favor and Protection 100000 Souls x1
    When leaving after buying: "Thanks for the bucks! See ya around! Huehuehue...."
    When leaving without buying: "What? Too much to ask? Go away you beggar!"
    When leaving without pressing Leave: "You know, it would be nice to say bye at least."
    When returning after leaving without pressing Leave: "Didn't your mother teach you manners?"
    When you attack him: "Goddamnit! I was idle!"

Anor Londo
    You will find Res near the Firekeeper.

When first talked to: "So, made it past the Golem? Good job! I guess you are gonna rest a bit then..."
    When talking after: "My quest does not do well. The amount of people in Lordran isn't enough...But maybe..Huehuehue."
    He sells the same things as before.

After you reach the Silver Knight Archers, if you are Human, you will be invaded by Res. He has a Jagged Ghost Blade in his right hand and a Dark Hand and Ascended Pyro Flame in his left. His strategy involves blocking the bridge and casting Iron Flesh and two-handing the Jagged Ghost Blade and spamming R1. He also will lagstab you when you drink Estus so don't drink it.

If he defeats you: "Casul?"
    If you defeat him: "You goddamn hacker! Enjoy your account while you can!"
    If the Archers defeat you: "Didn't buy Poison Arrows?"

He drops 12,000 Souls and a Jagged Ghost Blade +5.
    If you return to the Firekeeper, he will be gone.

FINAL ENCOUNTER!!!: Oolacile Township
    He will be waiting for you at the place where the Mimic is, he uses the same strategy as before. The only difference is that he isn't a Phantom.

When seeing you and aggroed: "A worthy warrior like you deserves worthy publicity! How about one where I cut your head?"
    When your HP is 50%: "Getting tired are we? Try drinking that flask and see what happens!"
    When his HP is 50%: "Turning on the cheats? I'll still bleed you out!"
    When you drink Estus: "NOPE."
    When you die: "Yes! 30 subs!"
    When he dies: "....I just wanted.....To be famous...."
    He drops 30,000 Souls and a Key Item called "Video."
    You can watch the video to rewatch the fights you had with him in his perspective.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:14 pm

Awesome everyone. Just awesome. Here's my attempt:

I'd be found in Darkroot of course. But only after you've been to the Royal Wood. If you managed to kill every Skarekrow gardener before visiting Darkroot again I would appear as an invading phantom. Blue.

I'd spawn at one of the glowing flowers and say:

"That presence! These blossoms cry for your blood" and then I would attack. All trees in the woods would converge to help me. If you win you get a sickle, a weapon I used in my vain attempt to kill you. If you lose, I state, "your blood.....our roots thrive on it." You'd never see me again that playthrough.

If you left between 1-3 gardeners alive before visiting my area I would spawn as stated before. Only I would say,

"Atone, and we shall let you live." The trees would converge but not attack. If you agree to repent we'd remove the weapon you used to kill the gardeners from your inventory. If you used more than one we'd take the one that struck first. The weapon would appear in a chest after you've died 13 times as you've then "atoned." Choosing to not atone leads to us attacking. Same item and quotes if you win/lose as above. If you atone you get the sickle

If you left 4 or more (but not all) alive I'd spawn on the bridge by Alvina. When you approach I'd say: "I'm glad that the misunderstanding of a few did not turn you blind with rage. You've managed to keep your sanity. Ha ha, a rare feat. You might enjoy these" and you'd receive two sickles and a straw hat from me. Attacking me at any time would prompt me to vanish and say, "I had you figured wrong. Alas...." Three black phantom trees would appear in the doorway near Alvina.

If you killed no gardeners, I would spawn and come right up to you and say: "A rare friend. They thought they'd never see you again. They wanted you to have this." At that point I'd hand you a gardener's watering can. Similar to the skull lantern but it would emit fog that confuses some pve opponents temporarily. It's useless in PvP. Then I say "These look like they'd suit you as well, please accept them" and hand you the sickles and straw hat. Attacking me would lead to the entire forest seeming to shriek in rage and all trees would converge on you as I disappear. Five black phantom trees would join the mix. If you already had the items and win you keep them. If the trees kill you, my voice echoes "You don't deserve these" and they disappear.
    KrazykevS10
    KrazykevS10
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by KrazykevS10 Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:26 am

1st conversation - "What are you supposed to be? Some sort of noob?
     (Situational extra )  You look like a fool,wearing that Havel's gear."

2nd conversation - "What are you,casul?"

3rd convsersation - "Oh, it's you again.Have you tried using that
     after leaving area.    Darksign item yet? You should really do it
                                     right now,something cool will happen,I promise."

4th conversation -  "Huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue!!"

Upon attacking  -   "Ooh,it tickles" [Becomes invincible and laughs constantly]

Upon death       -   "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAXXXXXXX!!!!!!!"
    [Revives and hits you with Banhammer+20 removing your access to the DkS servers]
    ResIsBestStat
    ResIsBestStat
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by ResIsBestStat Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:46 am

KrazykevS10 wrote:1st conversation - "What are you supposed to be? Some sort of noob?

[Revives and hits you with Banhammer+20 removing your access to the DkS servers]
    You should add an extra ending where if you parry and riposte him before hitting you with the Banhammer, he will die and send you a message telling you to enjoy your account while you can.
    ResIsBestStat
    ResIsBestStat
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by ResIsBestStat Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:48 am

skarekrow13 wrote:Awesome everyone. Just awesome. Here's my attempt:

I'd be found in Darkroot of course. But only after you've been to the Royal Wood. If you managed to kill every Skarekrow gardener before visiting Darkroot again I would appear as an invading phantom. Blue.

I'd spawn at one of the glowing flowers and say:

"That presence! These blossoms cry for your blood" and then I would attack. All trees in the woods would converge to help me. If you win you get a sickle, a weapon I used in my vain attempt to kill you. If you lose, I state, "your blood.....our roots thrive on it." You'd never see me again that playthrough.

If you left between 1-3 gardeners alive before visiting my area I would spawn as stated before. Only I would say,

"Atone, and we shall let you live." The trees would converge but not attack. If you agree to repent we'd remove the weapon you used to kill the gardeners from your inventory. If you used more than one we'd take the one that struck first. The weapon would appear in a chest after you've died 13 times as you've then "atoned." Choosing to not atone leads to us attacking. Same item and quotes if you win/lose as above. If you atone you get the sickle

If you left 4 or more (but not all) alive I'd spawn on the bridge by Alvina. When you approach I'd say: "I'm glad that the misunderstanding of a few did not turn you blind with rage. You've managed to keep your sanity. Ha ha, a rare feat. You might enjoy these" and you'd receive two sickles and a straw hat from me. Attacking me at any time would prompt me to vanish and say, "I had you figured wrong. Alas...." Three black phantom trees would appear in the doorway near Alvina.

If you killed no gardeners, I would spawn and come right up to you and say: "A rare friend. They thought they'd never see you again. They wanted you to have this." At that point I'd hand you a gardener's watering can. Similar to the skull lantern but it would emit fog that confuses some pve opponents temporarily. It's useless in PvP. Then I say "These look like they'd suit you as well, please accept them" and hand you the sickles and straw hat. Attacking me would lead to the entire forest seeming to shriek in rage and all trees would converge on you as I disappear. Five black phantom trees would join the mix. If you already had the items and win you keep them. If the trees kill you, my voice echoes "You don't deserve these" and they disappear.
    What your character would say if he/she was an NPC. 180px-Plantman
    Your appereance.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:19 am

Yeah, that'll work.^

Just add a sickle and a straw hat
    KrazykevS10
    KrazykevS10
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by KrazykevS10 Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:33 pm

ResIsBestStat wrote:
    KrazykevS10 wrote:1st conversation - "What are you supposed to be? Some sort of noob?

You should add an extra ending where if you parry and riposte him before hitting you with the Banhammer, he will die and send you a message telling you to enjoy your account while you can.
    But that kinda defeats the purpose.The only way to beat him is hacks and you will ruin your game properly by doing so. Maybe add in an NPC invasion,anywhere at any time when your health exceeds 2508.Dashboarding instantly corrupts your save during this time and he is immune to stun/kicks.
    Also,when he kills you,he says "Karma's a b*tch".
    drdrack
    Regular
    Regular

Post by drdrack Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:34 pm

I don't have any big stories, but here's one

Crossbreed
    "Thou must returneth whence thou came.
    This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind, but thou dost not belong.
    I beg of thee, plunge down from the plank, and hurry home."

Me "don't worry, it's cool, i mean i couldn't bring myself to hurt you because your so."
    pause for a second, in absorbing what has just said before
    "wait peaceful?"
    "peaceful? AND kind?"
    Spoiler:

Ur world is about as peaceful as the one I'm about to go back to
    barrywilkins
    barrywilkins
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by barrywilkins Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:42 pm

You'd find me in Anor Londo at the Darkmoon Tomb, day or night doesn't matter.
     First Encounter: Hi, lovely weather we're having eh?
    -yes- ah, so you enjoy brisk, cold nights as well?  Or is it sunny today? I forget which.

-no- afraid of the dark hm?  Or do you not like the sun? No matter.

Regardless of the choice, I will go on to say this.

In either case, you should be careful round here.  I hear there's someone trying to kill any Undead passing through.  Real dangerous fellow they are.  Gots the weapons and stuff to murder you until yer dead. Take this, consider it a safety blanket. -you receive two +10 cestus-

Continued pestering response:  Remember, if its red, its dead.

Once you walk into Solaire's bonfire room, a red phantom Silver Knight cosplayer of the name: Huey McScrooge invades.  Upon killing him, Red Phantoms begin to spawn everywhere, with a Gravelord sign hidden in the painting room. Touching it sends you to my world -such a plot twist.-

Upon entering:  Ah finally...we can begin.  Lube thineself up and don thine fists of battle!

I have two Black Phantoms with me, all 3 of us are dual wielding cestus/dragon bone fists.  Engaging any one of us without dual wielding fists yourself causes all 3 of us to spam Wrath of the Gods/Fire tempest/Tranquil walk of peace until you die.  If you do don the fists, the red phantoms will fight using only their fists one-on-one.  Upon each victory, I drop a titanite chunk as well as 1 humanity.  If you manage to run the Gauntlet and defeat me.  I drop a titanite Slab and an eye of death.

upon death: well...played...I'll see you in the Tomb.
    drdrack
    Regular
    Regular

Post by drdrack Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:31 am

"That's because you aren't"

"is there somehow that i can?"

"WHAT?"

"Is there somehow that i can become part of your world?"

"no, NO!! Y you have perverted thoughts again"

"well..." stumbling for a quick reply "I just don't like my old world, as i said before"

"What so bad about your old world"

"It's full of "

"don't finish that sentence, let's keep some class in here"

"Alright, look I'm very strong now, i can protect you from the other invador and stuff." Staring at her with his new found puppey dog eyes

"No, i rather not" Doesn't seems like priscalla even need to think about it

"But there's alot of people who wants you dead, or worse voliate your personal space." Saying it, as if... (let's keep this story classy and stuff)

"I think ill be fine, and if not, well..."

"what?"

"time and stuff"

"well, are you sure sad "

"Yea, I'm sure" Looking at the undead with a little regret, however, what's needs to done has to be done.

"well, alright" Slowly making the snowy path into the wooden plank.

"Those wheels aren't that bad though, a stable shield beats the crap out of them"

"Really, well thank you for telling me" Trying to be polite, but in reality just want the sad little depressing pervert to get out of her place. Her domain...

"Well, back to the wonderful world of Dks, gwyn, here we go" Jumped off, in the last attempt to cheer oneself up from this snowy and lonely trip. "TO MY SUPPOSED DESTINY, AWAYYYYYYYYYYY cheers "

Prisicalla was slightly bit annoyed, losing some her cool and composure in the processed. The rest of the none defeated/repawned creature however, screamed and howled with laughter all across the painted world

"What a tool" said one of the immobile spartan spearchugger, who was burned nearly up to thirty times by the chosen undead pyromancy because he needs enough souls to upgrade  his own pyromancy glove when he returns home.

"What a fool" said the Xanthous king, whom was defeated and went back to his own world after begin defeated by a single back stab.

I actually like doing this, maybe ill add more to this strange strange tale of mine...
    DaveTheThird

Post by DaveTheThird Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:58 pm

Dave of the East
    Is found under the wyvern bridge speaking to himself incomprehensibly
    Is wearing the black leather/Thief armor except for the Eastern chest armor.
    Is also equipped with a uchigatana and a knight shield.
    Drops:Uchigatana.
    When met for the first time: Oh, and who might you be?
    2nd : you again? why do you bother me?
    3rd:Stop Bothering me, i am the chosen undead! Or atleast i used to be....
    4th:Okay that is enough, im going somewhere else.
    Moves to firelink shrine
    First time(Firelink):Are you some sort of demon?
    2nd(Firelink):Leave me alone,Please you are testing my sanity...
    3rd(Firelink):I know i have done bad things but please i needed that uchigatana.
    4th(Firelink):Stop Now,dont get any closer or i will KILL you.
    Attacked or approached(when slightly insane)
    first:You Scoundrel!
    2nd:You cannot Win!
    Death:Oh lord,I wont be back again will i?
    Killing the player:I am the chosen undead! i knew it!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:05 am