Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

New Londo Ruins: 4 Kings

Gaxe
    Gaxe
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

New Londo Ruins: 4 Kings Empty New Londo Ruins: 4 Kings

Post by Gaxe Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:33 am

Welp looks like it's this time again lol. I don't know why but I can NEVER beat the 4 Kings no matter what I got xD. 

System: PC (I'm worried I'll find no one to help me cause of this XD)
    SL: 53

My whole build for this character evolves around me defeating the 4 Kings too /facedesk
    BrotherBob
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

New Londo Ruins: 4 Kings Empty Re: New Londo Ruins: 4 Kings

Post by BrotherBob Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:00 am

If you can't find someone and decide to solo them, I'll try to give you my usual gameplan. Quelaag's Furysword or any elemental weapon can help. Stay close to a King and continuously strafe/roll to his left, unless he's about to do the AoE attack or grab attack. Attack after he misses his swing. If you can, get a fully-upgraded Crest Shield and use the mugenmonkey calculators to get the highest Magic defense possible (full-Giant's will let you completely tank those guys). Power Within will help for higher damage and higher Stamina regen. That's how I do it and I have never died to the Kings, but I've only killed them 4 times in NG and once in NG+. I didn't have the courage to go up against their NG2+ version.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:16 am