Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Interested in helping me with an egghead build?

WaffleGuy
    WaffleGuy
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Interested in helping me with an egghead build? Empty Interested in helping me with an egghead build?

Post by WaffleGuy Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:48 pm

I'm interested in making another egghead build. It's meant for low level invasions to scare players a bit.

I don't really know what outfits or themes go well with it. I already made somekind of horror build. The egghead wears guardian armor, plank shield and dragonbone fist. I'm curious if some armors go well with it too. Also, I don't know what playstyle I should use, so feel free to suggest what you like silly

Last edited by WaffleGuy on Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because shut up)
    LunarFog
    LunarFog
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Interested in helping me with an egghead build? Empty Re: Interested in helping me with an egghead build?

Post by LunarFog Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:33 pm

Be a tank definitely. And you may or may not want to try and make it into a poison build.

How low do you want it? 20?  55?

http://mmdks.com/38qy - SL 55 Poison theme(Make sure to try and only kill them with the poison)

http://mmdks.com/38qz - SL 55 Nightmare theme(Make sure to not even use the demon machete until the very end)
    drdrack
    Regular
    Regular

Interested in helping me with an egghead build? Empty Re: Interested in helping me with an egghead build?

Post by drdrack Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:19 am

I don't want to make a thread about this.

But why does all the mid level builds all involved 55? I mean, even i myself even lean towards it
    LunarFog
    LunarFog
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by LunarFog Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:17 am

drdrack wrote:I don't want to make a thread about this.

But why does all the mid level builds all involved 55? I mean, even i myself even lean towards it

55 is the official mid level build standard set by this wiki.  Before that I always did all my midlevels up to 50.
    WaffleGuy
    WaffleGuy
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by WaffleGuy Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:29 pm

LunarFog wrote:Be a tank definitely. And you may or may not want to try and make it into a poison build.

How low do you want it? 20?  55?

http://mmdks.com/38qy - SL 55 Poison theme(Make sure to try and only kill them with the poison)

http://mmdks.com/38qz - SL 55 Nightmare theme(Make sure to not even use the demon machete until the very end)

I mean really low levels, like sl 15 maximum. I don't need a very efficient one either, as I'll be using unupgraded equipment and such.
    But I like the effort so far, thanks!
    I'm just having trouble making something original out of it, which up to this point was never really an issue silly
    befowler
    befowler

Post by befowler Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:35 pm

I like to use the crystalline armor with an egghead (at a minimum, the chest piece).  You look truly infested that way.  In my view an egghead build should always focus on looks over effectiveness anyway, so also consider stuff like iron flesh, the havel greatshield poise buff effect, etc.
    WaffleGuy
    WaffleGuy
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by WaffleGuy Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:18 pm

befowler wrote:I like to use the crystalline armor with an egghead (at a minimum, the chest piece).  You look truly infested that way.  In my view an egghead build should always focus on looks over effectiveness anyway, so also consider stuff like iron flesh, the havel greatshield poise buff effect, etc.

Thanks for the tip! I guess I'm going to do something other than be a clunky tank, as my other eghead build is exactly that. And I find that Iron Flesh is really annoying for both players. When I use it, new players won't be able to damage me properly as my defence already gets a boost from the humanity. Secondly, I'll be very slow. I like to give players a very fair chance, but I don't like it when they run away from me. I believe they should try and face me, even if I look like a monster. When there's two of them, I need to watch my back as much as possible. Iron Flesh makes me very vulnerable to that.
    But it's a good tip though. It makes the character more like a slow, shiny monster silly

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:46 pm