Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Ni No Kuni Platinum!

crbngville2
    crbngville2
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Ni No Kuni Platinum! Empty Ni No Kuni Platinum!

Post by crbngville2 Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:56 am

So, I finally got the plat trophy for Ni No Kuni. 130 hours on the game savefile.

To those who haven't given this game a try, it is really well done. One of the best JRPG's for PS3 that I have seen. The plat trophy winds up being alot of post game farming (not my favorite thing). But that is the only complaint that I have about the entire game. If you just want to play a fun game with a great story, gorgeous graphics and a beautiful soundtrack...Try Ni No Kuni. If you want the plat trophy just realize you have an additional 20-30 hours of farming after the good stuff is over.
    passivefamiliar
    passivefamiliar
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Ni No Kuni Platinum! Empty Re: Ni No Kuni Platinum!

Post by passivefamiliar Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:39 pm

id given the demo a run. was a bit touch and go but i could see how after you learned HOW to play properlyit would be a good game. im just waiting for it to go on sale or to pick it up cheap somewhere. not actively looking just keeping an eye open.

it looked a little, kiddie. but most jrpg games tend to sway that way. its not a bad thing but its true. and it does turn some people away from it. 

shame to here the plats hard, but im no trophy hunter type anyway. i get what i can, but i only ever skim the list to see whats what. i dont often use a guide or anything. makes the trophies more exciting sometimes. 'bing' "oh cool beans wonder what that was for?"   heres hoping the PSN puts it on sale sooner or later or i find it used.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:32 am