Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Best Places and Levels for PvP

Baiulus
    Baiulus
    Addicted
    Addicted

Best Places and Levels for PvP Empty Best Places and Levels for PvP

Post by Baiulus Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:26 am

I'm aware that, to the best of my knowledge, the best place for dueling is 4-1 at SL 120; but where would a SL 90 find himself a bounty of victims/friends?

Right now, I'm throwing down a summon sign in the second level of Latria, so that I may be summoned by my pal, Old Monk, taking a much less active approach in searching for PvP. (Who likes spamming Black Eye Stone for years?)
    Unfortunately, the more active levels for this fight, if there are any, are a tad lower than my level range.

So, my Gentle People, I come to you to ask: What are the best Pvp/Co-op locations for a man of SL 90?
    And not just SL 90, but all Sl. Any information is welcome!

(Also: If there happens to be some sort of guide or page for this sort of thing, feel free to post the link. That'll shut me up right nice.)
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Best Places and Levels for PvP Empty Re: Best Places and Levels for PvP

Post by Reaperfan Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:36 am

Posted the below a while back talking about general online activity, though I can say if you're looking for PvP you're best bet is always going to be 4-1 regardless of soul level.  Your only only other decent bet is 3-3 as the Old Monk. Otherwise it's all just random invasions with little PvP-oriented structure.

Spoiler:
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:00 am

In demons u really dont find alot of action as much as dark but u can i find it's best to go low lvl or the 100-125, at low lvls try invade early game places or 3-3 i find it the best thing to do now by low sl i mean something like 10-30
    Walter_White
    Walter_White
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Walter_White Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:24 am

i'm still using my SL32 (EU Version) for Invasions in 1-3 and 4-2 and sometimes 3-3
    working great, there's always somebody playing. if i get 3x Invasion failed i move to the other level and there it will work.
    you have to be on low lvl for Demons Souls Invasions.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:58 pm