Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
Tolvo
Serious_Much
Valanor
Bassman Bob
Wilkinson3424
Paragon
Hugh_G_Johnson
Seth Winternight
BloodMoon96
twilightwarwolf
Murkulanvippi
Silent-Warrior
Forum Pirate
mackofspades
Soris Ice Goldwing
Lord of Ash
shadowzninjaz
Demon Slayer
robsthedon
Kahldris_Ducard
Leet
Ahhotep1
26 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 5 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:31 pm

Demon Slayer wrote:i have one idea but with different options.

what if we do a scavenger challenge.

so there will be weapons around the fight area almost at their breakpoint, so close that after a few hits the weapon will break and the player will have to pick up another wep to keep fighting his opponent 'til one of them dies

OR

there can be three different weapons so after each fight the player will keep fighting until the matches are over ( the player with more kills will win).

all kinds of weapons DEX,STR,MAGIC,FAITH etc

i would also suggest that the player have to be naked only with wolf ring on and nothing more but thats just me devil
    Nice going Fitz! This idea has merit and is off the "beaten track"...meaning "creative". I like!!! twisted 
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 5 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:37 pm

Good start Leet! And you did get the ball rolling!!
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:40 pm

I'll sleep on it and think of what i can come up with.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:00 pm

Mack...1 is such a lonely number. Now it has company! winking 
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:21 pm

Another Exiled, BloodMoon96, has posted their character back story in the Character Bio Compendium Sticky found at the top of the Covenant Section.

Very nicely done Blood!! cheers 

I will add this to our RP section in the OP of this thread!!
    mackofspades
    mackofspades
    Casual
    Casual

Post by mackofspades Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:57 pm

OMG THANKS big grin
    Also, I ended up doing some house cleaning instead of DkS, but after im done with STO ill use my remaining time for some good ol' DkS Praise the Sun
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:04 am

yes, I'm aware that they do. you're timing is still incredibly predictable, because the best timing (most of the time) is really obciously ASAP to catch them as they exit the roll
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:23 am

Meh. It must not be too easy if i have yet to be parried. I also like to do the Zwei's strong attack during a wake up. Have yet to be parried by that either.
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:32 am

Parrying is over rated, it isn't even something u should try unless u know u can land it for sure.

easy to predict and are easily punished.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:20 am

It's only predictable when an inexperienced player spams. Someone who knows what they're doing won't even show you they parry until their sword is in your chest.
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:50 am

mackofspades wrote:OMG THANKS big grin
    Also, I ended up doing some house cleaning instead of DkS, but after im done with STO ill use my remaining time for some good ol' DkS Praise the Sun
     3 is better than 2 big hug biggrin 

+1 to you good sir!
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:10 pm

TooLeet wrote:It's only predictable when an inexperienced player spams. Someone who knows what they're doing won't even show you they parry until their sword is in your chest.
    Of course it's predictable when it spams everything is predictable when spam, and inexperience players never know what to do, they only know basic stuff.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:59 pm

Parrying for me is reserved against certain weapons like greatswords and once katanas but I can't seem to parry those anymore. Strangely I cant use the target shield to parry for my life. It seems weird to me.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:23 pm

What do you guys think of this? I wanted to try to make a build that fit my title name imo way. Feel free to switch stuff around. http://mmdks.com/3m57
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:31 pm

twilightwarwolf wrote:What do you guys think of this? I wanted to try to make a build that fit my title name imo way. Feel free to switch stuff around. http://mmdks.com/3m57
    Nice str build the rings i would use with the favor ring is ring of steel protection,
    cloranthy ring or hornet ring
    mackofspades
    mackofspades
    Casual
    Casual

Post by mackofspades Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:22 pm

Thanks for the rep! happy
    -------------------

On the other note, I for one would never DARE try and parry another player. There's always that chance of lag or just missing it and dying :/ PvE on the other hand....

Also, I've got tomorrow off guys big grin Anyone wanna game it up?
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:35 pm

twilightwarwolf wrote:What do you guys think of this? I wanted to try to make a build that fit my title name imo way. Feel free to switch stuff around. http://mmdks.com/3m57

Why mid roll, pierce shield, and only one ring? Unless you were going for mid rolling. You can min/max the armor and be able to fast roll and get more poise out of it. 
    mackofspades
    mackofspades
    Casual
    Casual

Post by mackofspades Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:45 pm

TooLeet wrote:

Why mid roll, pierce shield, and only one ring? Unless you were going for mid rolling. You can min/max the armor and be able to fast roll and get more poise out of it. 

TooLeet is TooLeet 

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 5 J-jonah-jameson-laughs

I'll crawl back from whence i came now...
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:11 pm

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 5 C3d09812

On a side note, i think i might go with this for Saturday. I'll have a chaos claymore ready for if someone casts GMB. Should be fun.

http://mmdks.com/3m77

Also, i'll most likely be on all day tomorrow, for the most part. Hopefully i don't another 10 hour shift so i should get off at 7 in the morning. Maybe earlier if we have nothing to do.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:35 pm

Howdy All!! RL has kept me a bit busy today. I didn't realize that I was still logged into the forum. rolling eyes 

I will be on the game all day tomorrow so lets hook up Mack!! And as for the rest of you guys, I look forward to some good fights. I still need to remove rust and maybe learn a thing or two. big grin 

Event is 27 hours away!!!! Evil Fex  Oh! Yeah!!
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:37 pm

Otep, out of all this time i've been here we haven't played 1 single time. But i'll be on tomorrow so you better keep your word. twisted 
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:04 pm

TooLeet wrote:Otep, out of all this time i've been here we haven't played 1 single time. But i'll be on tomorrow so you better keep your word. twisted 
    True enough and your on! twisted 
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:49 pm

Like i said, i should be off at 7 in the morning. And i need some serious unwinding time after this week of 10 hour shift midnights, and Dark Souls will do that for me. I'll probably clean the house up and get on.
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:36 am

Good Morning my fellow Exiled, looking forward to a healthy weekend full of fun and fantasy, teamwork and death, lets do this.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:12 am

Kahldris_Ducard wrote:Good Morning my fellow Exiled, looking forward to a healthy weekend full of fun and fantasy, teamwork and death, lets do this.
    Oh!!Yeah!! 25 hours...Then We RUMBLE!!!  The Murgence 

edit: My timing is way off! LOL Fixed it! silly 

Last edited by Ahhotep1 on Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:07 pm