Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
Tolvo
Serious_Much
Valanor
Bassman Bob
Wilkinson3424
Paragon
Hugh_G_Johnson
Seth Winternight
BloodMoon96
twilightwarwolf
Murkulanvippi
Silent-Warrior
Forum Pirate
mackofspades
Soris Ice Goldwing
Lord of Ash
shadowzninjaz
Demon Slayer
robsthedon
Kahldris_Ducard
Leet
Ahhotep1
26 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 21 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:56 pm

mackofspades wrote:Hey guys big grin Today is day 0 of Con, which in turn means WHO WANTS TO DIE IN PVP TONIGHT???? Because im free after i get the hotel and stuff!!
    Bring it on Mack!! Tonight you die!!! twisted Meet up in our regular chat. Don't know if we will be using the other one!
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 21 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

Post by Leet Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:27 pm

Looks like we're all in agreeance that we wanna duel. So that's the plan. Cool?
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:39 pm

I may not be able to make it tonight, It is the Wife's Birthday, and that is an important thing lol devil 
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:55 pm

Kahldris_Ducard wrote:I may not be able to make it tonight, It is the Wife's Birthday, and that is an important thing lol devil 
    Yes! The most important thing today. Every day. Birthday or not!! XD

Yep, Leet...duels tonight. twisted I'll be there about 7:30pm (about 4 hours from now). twisted You guys decide where and let me know. We can go to sl 125 if ya want. I'll just need to lvl up one of my 100's is all.
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:19 pm

It all depends, tomorrow we are doing something for her, so she might just want to zone out tonight, I'll let ya'll know.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:24 pm

im gonna be on later so I hope to see you all there prepare for my axe twisted
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:55 pm

So i have a new build i'd liek ya'lls opinions on. He is goin g for an excicutioner feel and the miriacles help that with the junky randoms of DkS who spam or flip or are just being asses. So yeah tell me what you think. http://mmdks.com/3sxf
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:24 am

Oooops! I may be in trouble now. And I have no good excuse other then exhaustion. Yes, I overslept. blushing  My fate is in your hands. Don't be too harsh.

I should have known *facepalm* since I didn't get any sleep yesterday that 4 hours of sleep wasn't going to cut it.

@ Tw: I am not ignoring your request. Faith builds are definitely not my thing. I think I have only built two in the whole time I have played. I have been Dex/melee far too long, I think. And I never pretend to know what I am talking about. silly 
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:03 am

oh well the faith ahho is only for vos and twop otherwise faith is next to nothing. I made this build to force my enemies to combat me. I'm kinda sick of flippers people who run and the usual spell spamming. I want a duel so as such i got the two miracles to help me. And while vos is ard to use and twop is usually not look at lightly i feel in this case they are ok. Sides its more about the combat experience. Either or im glad you told me and its fine usually you say you let someone more capable in this stuff.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:54 am

Good Morning Exiled!! I am ready for the firing squad. I am not afraid. I am brave and fearless and...can ya'll just use paint balls. silly

lol! 

(re: a no-show last nite, again).
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:40 pm

No call no show Otep! waiting 

Every night i can duel, you don't get on. And every night you can duel, i don't get on. It's just not meant to be for us to duel. Prostration 

Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:50 pm

And Kahl, you were right about the fireball thing. It's Great Fireball though. I thought you were literally talking about just the regular Fireball.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:07 pm

TooLeet wrote:No call no show Otep! waiting 

Every night i can duel, you don't get on. And every night you can duel, i don't get on. It's just not meant to be for us to duel. Prostration 

It shall be soon. And when it does happen it shall be a sweet mortal combat! Off Monday and Tuesday! No excuse for me. Unless I am pleasantly kidknapped, er ummm...I mean womanknapped! Hahaha!!

No excuse for you unless your boy-toy demands a wash, polish and spin in the country. silly
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:27 am

Morning Eeveryone! big grin 

@ Forum: I have an important question to ask you. Pm me so I know I have your attention, ok? twisted Guys if you come across Forum in the forum (haha!) let him know I need to talk to him. It's important. He is in Off-Topic somewhere. LOL
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:33 am

off-topic section op needs nerf
    Bassman Bob
    Bassman Bob
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bassman Bob Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:37 am

Hey everybody. I just want to ask what do you guys do while waiting for invasions?
    I'm playing a darkmoon right now so it takes a while to invade anyone, And i'm getting pretty bored sitting around and not doing anything.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:12 pm

Be human. You'll get invaded between your invasions.

I listen to music/farm

what sl and where? DM invasions can come pretty quick if you know where/when to be.
    Bassman Bob
    Bassman Bob
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bassman Bob Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:15 pm

sl145.
    Township, anor londo and of course, the painted world.
    xbl
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:19 pm

XBL is why as far as I know. its just going to be slow forever. better connectivity+red orb priority=slow invasions.
    Bassman Bob
    Bassman Bob
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bassman Bob Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:49 pm

Oh well. More time to practice my set-lists, i guess.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:35 pm

Bassman Bob wrote:Hey everybody. I just want to ask what do you guys do while waiting for invasions?
    I'm playing a darkmoon right now so it takes a while to invade anyone, And i'm getting pretty bored sitting around and not doing anything.
    Haha! I know what your saying. And can't help you other then to say move on to another location where there might be more action. I Darkmooned a long, long time ago but it was a broken mechanic and never went back to it after they "supposedly" fix'd it.

Response is a bit late. So, I'm pretty sure that you are long gone from there by now anyway! big grin

Edit: I should have read up. I see Forum was helping you out. Nice!! happy

Last edited by Ahhotep1 on Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:40 pm

Bassman Bob wrote:Oh well. More time to practice my set-lists, i guess.
    Bob, weekends are always a bit slow. Especially in the summer. With the fall coming weekends will pick up a bit. Get on our psn chat there is usually something going on. Either group stuff or individuals looking to do something. Especially after 3-4pm CST.

Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:56 pm

I always help if I'm not beaten to it, but really just for dks. When you're just chatting, I rarely have anything interesting or educated to add.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:38 pm

Forum Pirate wrote:I always help if I'm not beaten to it, but really just for dks. When you're just chatting, I rarely have anything interesting or educated to add.
    Forum you add your uniqueness, and the quality of your "mind-set" and "world view". Without that variety life would surely be boring!!

"Interesting and educated"? Yes, my friend...you do when ya want too! And that is fine by me! Bow 
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:46 pm

What do you guys think? I've been lacking in the faith build department. 

http://mmdks.com/3u44

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:37 am