Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+42
Bassman Bob
Rifter7
OminousSquaffle
SirArchmage
Latitoast
Kiva the wanderer
connorbambi
Tolvo
Mr. Tart
lonewolf
tigab95
TheMeInTeam
SwarmOnline
Zero LeStrange
Elite Knight
Jester's Tears
Soris Ice Goldwing
Leet
hey its andres
SolaireOfAstora
twigsterxd
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Reaperfan
MikailArksot
Kahldris_Ducard
SarahCassandra
Hue
Encore
ResIsBestStat
Wilkinson3424
GrinTwist
skarekrow13
Myztyrio
shadowzninjaz
Undiscovery
KrazykevS10
Uparkaam
Marino.
WaffleGuy
Hart
Hatsune Miku
Soul of Stray Demon
46 posters

Rate the avatar above you V3

Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Rate the avatar above you V3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Rate the avatar above you V3

Post by Serious_Much Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:42 am

Can I please ask that you guys actually rate avatars properly (not kawaiii/10 and rubbish like that) and please don't derail. This thread is basically spam as it is and borders on being locked due to that.

If it strays from the purpose more I'm just gonna lock it, you're all just re-rating the same avatars over and over anyway
    Bassman Bob
    Bassman Bob
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bassman Bob Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:45 am

8/10.

Living up to your name, i see...
    tigab95
    tigab95
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by tigab95 Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:54 am

10/10
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:29 am

sif & arty/10
    tigab95
    tigab95
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by tigab95 Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:38 am

9.8/10 surprised
    Bassman Bob
    Bassman Bob
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bassman Bob Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:45 am

10/10
    What are you so shocked about?
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:46 am

What is with the crazy colours/10
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:48 am

Shadowz, please see the request from Serious at the top of the page
    Bassman Bob
    Bassman Bob
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bassman Bob Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:50 am

9/10.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:50 am

shadowzninjaz wrote:sif & arty/10
    shadowzninjaz wrote:What is with the crazy colours/10
    Serious_Much wrote:Can I please ask that you guys actually rate avatars properly (not kawaiii/10 and rubbish like that)
    Shadows.. It's not hard. Please don't ruin it for everyone else
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:54 am

Oh i just notice ur comment at the top now serious

7/10
    WaffleGuy
    WaffleGuy
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by WaffleGuy Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:46 am

Serious_Much wrote:Can I please ask that you guys actually rate avatars properly (not kawaiii/10 and rubbish like that) and please don't derail. This thread is basically spam as it is and borders on being locked due to that.

If it strays from the purpose more I'm just gonna lock it, you're all just re-rating the same avatars over and over anyway
    It might look to you as spam and what not, but we do rate the avatars. It's not always in numbers, but we give our opinion about the avatar itself and react to it. It never said we just have to rate out of 10. And does it matter if we rate the same avatar again? We might want to say something different about it, and the number of people responding on this thread are limited at the moment. 

I'm not mad or anything for the record, I just think this looks like a rather strict and (imo) harsh response. We're constantly talking about the avatars, and giving an opinion is a form of rating too. But do as you please. I just wanted to tell you what I think.

And 9/10 shadowzninjaz, for the blue hair.
    twigsterxd
    twigsterxd
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by twigsterxd Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:03 am

Serious is right. It's called rate the avatar. Which means give it a rating out of 10.
    If you want to comment on this do it the way it was meant to be done bud.
    For example, your avatar.
    4/10
    Now you comment with your kawaiii or whatever. Also, for the record this is V3 which to me, seems like there are 2 others somewhere. saying kawaiii/10 makes no sense. Especially when I've never heard of the word kawaiii. It's not a strict or harsh remark. It's actually how the thread goes and he's just doing his job by telling you/us the rules.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:07 am

WaffleGuy wrote:
    Serious_Much wrote:Can I please ask that you guys actually rate avatars properly (not kawaiii/10 and rubbish like that) and please don't derail. This thread is basically spam as it is and borders on being locked due to that.

It might look to you as spam and what not, but we do rate the avatars. It's not always in numbers, but we give our opinion about the avatar itself and react to it. It never said we just have to rate out of 10. And does it matter if we rate the same avatar again? We might want to say something different about it, and the number of people responding on this thread are limited at the moment. 

I'm not mad or anything for the record, I just think this looks like a rather strict and (imo) harsh response. We're constantly talking about the avatars, and giving an opinion is a form of rating too. But do as you please. I just wanted to tell you what I think.

And 9/10 shadowzninjaz, for the blue hair.
    If you look at the OP carphil originally set up, it stated out of 10. Thats how its always been done on here at least, I've been around long enough to know.

I don't mind you wanting to do more than just give a number, but do so as an elaboration rather than replacing your actual rating with *Generic random phrase*/10- because that doesn't mean a thing, it just makes no sense and looks like spam. If you wanna commetn don't just say kawaii/10, because it isn't a rating. Actually say "I think it's kawaii" if you wanna do that. Just don't spout meaningless phrases/10

The comment about rating the same avatars was more to express that this thread is meaningless, so if you don't follow the rules it's not like it deserves to stay open for any kind of forum benefit of pages filled with *response*/10

Last edited by Serious_Much on Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
    WaffleGuy
    WaffleGuy
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by WaffleGuy Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:11 am

twigsterxd wrote:Serious is right. It's called rate the avatar. Which means give it a rating out of 10.
    If you want to comment on this do it the way it was meant to be done bud.
    For example, your avatar.
    4/10
    Now you comment with your kawaiii or whatever. Also, for the record this is V3 which to me, seems like there are 2 others somewhere. saying kawaiii/10 makes no sense. Especially when I've never heard of the word kawaiii. It's not a strict or harsh remark. It's actually how the thread goes and he's just doing his job by telling you/us the rules.
    Rate the avatar does not make it an instant 'out of 10' rating. And I know it's his job, but that doesn't mean people have no options. I'd like to hear his opinion on this. And if this thread gets locked down, then I'd like to know if a 'Comment on your avatar' thread is okay instead. To be honest, it seems like a big deal just because of one word in the topic. 
    And kawaii means cute in Japanese, meaning it's a positive reaction to the other guy/girl's avatar.
    twigsterxd
    twigsterxd
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by twigsterxd Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:18 am

The Op started the thread that way and NOT rating it properly is derailing. It doesn't bother me when you guys post comments about them. But, not rating out of 10 properly disrespects the OP. And to be honest, there's ALOT of disrespect in this forum lately and it needs to stop. Not pointing fingers at you btw I mean in general.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:29 am

Waffle- If you look at the OP carphil originally set up, it stated out of 10. Thats how its always been done on here at least, I've been around long enough to know.

I don't mind you wanting to do more than just give a number, but do so as an elaboration rather than replacing your actual rating with *Generic random phrase*/10- because that doesn't mean a thing, it just makes no sense and looks like spam. If you wanna commetn don't just say kawaii/10, because it isn't a rating. Actually say "I think it's kawaii" if you wanna do that. Just don't spout meaningless phrases/10

The comment about rating the same avatars was more to express that this thread is meaningless, so if you don't follow the rules it's not like it deserves to stay open for any kind of forum benefit of pages filled with *response*/10

copied onto this page in case you didn't see.
    WaffleGuy
    WaffleGuy
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by WaffleGuy Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:36 am

Serious_Much wrote:
    Waffle- If you look at the OP carphil originally set up, it stated out of 10. Thats how its always been done on here at least, I've been around long enough to know.

copied onto this page in case you didn't see.
    Well, saying kawaii/10 might not mean the same thing to you, but it's not so much different imo.
    Alright, I was not around when the OP made the statement then. Is it okay if I make a thread with 'comment on your avatar' instead to get this all over with? I'll make it myself if I get green light from you. I want to avoid this in the future.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:38 am

Why not, comment on your avatar thread then. Let's do it.

Locked for chronic derailing and spam.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:58 am