Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Aigaios
SadPanda
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
ResIsBestStat
8 posters

Survivors of Sonosres

MikailArksot
    MikailArksot
    Addicted
    Addicted

Survivors of Sonosres - Page 4 Empty Re: Survivors of Sonosres

Post by MikailArksot Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:23 pm

Mikail looks over at the creature, a look of disgust forming on his face, though he tries his hardest to not gag while talking. "Because I'm the one who will get us out of here. Y'know, if someone hurries up with the rations."

Mikail glares at Soul.
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Soul of Stray Demon Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:33 pm

Ignoring what Mika said, Soul keeps searching through the rubble, but finds a corpse. "Well if you really want something to eat, you could try this" Souls says in spite.
    MikailArksot
    MikailArksot
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by MikailArksot Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:36 pm

"As if I'd lower myself to your standards. I wouldn't touch that even if it were the only edible food in this entire place. Speaking of which, where in the name of the world are we?" Mikail looks around, trying to find something.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:52 pm

"You sorry fools get to work, pronto! I'll be shedding for 4 hours at least."

Proceeds to shed exoskeleton.
    ResIsBestStat
    ResIsBestStat
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by ResIsBestStat Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:24 am

Okay guys, rule time.

First of all when I'm gone it's okay to talk a bit with the other survivors, get to know each other and sometimes even develop a romantic or not relationship. (Please be realistic about romance! I don't want Mikail getting on with Soul because they have totally different personalities and unless they somehow form a bond it's impossible for them to be romantically involved, please be realistic.)

You can also decide to do main actions like looting, barricading, eating and fighting. But you cannot decide the outcome, I will decide how to outcome will be since I'm a sort of GM.

Ok let's continue.

The grumpy man presses his palms on the floor, wiping away all the dust of the boards near him. Soul gazes upon him with disgust and continues searching the shack.
    The disgusting vermin in the meanwhile stops shouting words of pride and lies on the ground. No, dead he is not, actually birth and life is more comparable. Rocko begins to slowly remove pieces of his shell, green liquid starts dripping from his mouth and his pupils disappear, leaving only the infinite white.

Mikail continues searching the floor near him while giving a hateful stare to Soul, it's all her fault after all, that wench! If she had searched the house properly, he wouldn't be forced to eat ant rations!

Mikail then mutters a bit and finally talks at the one he hated at the moment.
    "Where the hell are we?"

Soul looked surprised for a moment, but answered the question anyways:
    "We are in Sonosres, where else would we be ever since the plague started? They dump us here near this smelly lake to get rid of us."

Mikail then sighed for a moment, he didn't remember anything about him being on Sonosres, but he knew he was infected ever since he saw his pale hands.

Rocko listened in the meanwhile, although he appeared as if he was sleeping.
    "Sonosres..."
    Those were the words Rocko muttered before he continued sleeping on the floor, his shell anxious to shed into tiny pieces, big enough for ants to carry.
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : Bracing myself for the Winds of Change, being supported by the towering pillars of my friends.

Post by Encore Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:55 pm

Having sitten down, looking at the others and ignoring her own needs, Annabelle slowly stood up with wide open eyes. She knew the others hadn't noticed her, but was that really for the best?

"Hi..." She nervously said, nervous due to the commotion.

Edited: Used wrong name. Edited from Elizabeth to Annabelle.

Last edited by Teh Kitten´s Cat on Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    MikailArksot
    MikailArksot
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by MikailArksot Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:16 pm

Mikail looks over at the young girl, then rolls his eyes. "Great. Another one." he says with great exasperation, sighing heavily and shaking his head. "It was bad enough with that other person and this... thing... but now you? Wonderful."

Mikail places his head in his hands and sighs again.
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : Bracing myself for the Winds of Change, being supported by the towering pillars of my friends.

Post by Encore Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:43 pm

She started to collect herself, and after a while, she says "Y-yes, I-I am h-here. My na-name is Annabelle..."

After talking she looked at Mikail with curious eyes, trying to look away from Rocko.
    MikailArksot
    MikailArksot
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by MikailArksot Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:02 pm

Mikail's eyes meet her's; his stare looks as if it could pierce through steel. 

"I'm uninterested in names. But if you insist on using them, call me Mikail."
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Soul of Stray Demon Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:18 pm

Unimpressed at the other's ability to handle themselves in such a situation, Soul decided's there's no reason to continue a conversation at this time.
    (Keeps name hidden for dramatic effect)
    MikailArksot
    MikailArksot
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by MikailArksot Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:46 pm

Mikail curls his hand into a fist, making a loud, cracking noise. He idly does this action every two seconds, trying to distract himself further as his stomach grumbles.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:58 pm

Rocko awakens for a moment and mutters an indecipherable insult at no one in particular before dozing off again with an earthquaking snore.
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Encore Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:55 am

Annabelle looks at the corpse, nearly dazed. After a few seconds pass her stomach rumbled and she blushed. "I... Is there any food here?" she asked, still not completely sure what to do.
    ResIsBestStat
    ResIsBestStat
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by ResIsBestStat Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:19 am

Echoes of the mind deeply penetrate your skulls as you all try to fight off the hunger within. Roaches and rats observe you from below as you eat rotting food scraps found from the basement below. Hours pass while silence grows strong, eventually all of you close your eyes, one by one, till you all slumber in the end. Rocko in the meanwhile agitates his body and rolls around the floor, spewing more green ooze before his shell falls down and crumbles into tiny pieces, his true form is shown.

Hours still pass as Rocko observes each one of the survivors: The shy, the strong and the grumpy, all joined into one place.

"Pathetic scum. A waste of flesh and resources." Rocko pridefully says before pushing the other survivors away and sleeping near the best spot available.

The moon rises, beautiful as always. Annabelle wakes up, the cold air freezing her body and disturbing her rest, the cold is unbearable. She then covers her body with a carpet, the least she can do to keep her warm.

Finally, the great and omnipotent sun rises. Rocko is the first to wake up, he spews green liquid as as always and stares Soul in the face just as she is about to wake up.

Food lasting period: 3 days
    Water lasting period: 1 day
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:20 am

Rocko wakes up; he looks to be in the mood too. He bellows, "Me and my trusty club have slaughtered kings and generals, I will not be kept imprisoned with a lowly pack of starving fleshwads!"

Leering at Soul, "You there! Feed me soon or soon enough I'll be having your limbs for breakfast!"
    MikailArksot
    MikailArksot
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by MikailArksot Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:58 pm

Mikail has his eyes shut, trying to block out the noise of Rocko's bellowing by focusing on his own thoughts, but alas, it fails. This is torture. Mikail thinks. Stranded in the middle of nowhere with no food and no water. I'm better off venturing out there on my own and scouring the wasteland before any of these idiots even knows how to spell my name. That disgusting creature... the shy girl... and that enigmatic one. Mikail clenches his fist again, gritting his teeth in anger.

"Won't somebody do something useful?!" he shouts; his scream reverberating around the place.
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Encore Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:02 pm

Annabelle woke up after an uncomfortable sleep, and decided to look around. "I am hungry..." She mumbles, and after hearing no one answering her, she stood up and looked around, pinning her eyes on Soul. She walks up to Soul and says "I am hungry and thirsty... Is there anything to eat?" in a very quit manner.

I am... Tired and hungry... I am afraid.
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Soul of Stray Demon Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:07 pm

*Soul, who is often very protective of those who need it, tries to console Annabelle about the grave situation.* Too distracted with Annabelle, she fails to notice the cold threat that Rocko had spoken. "There will be food enough, I promise."
    MikailArksot
    MikailArksot
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by MikailArksot Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:12 pm

Mikail turns his gaze over to Soul and snaps his fingers to get their attention.

"Hey, you. If you're hiding any food whatsoever, I will gut you like a Cornish game hen. Understood?"
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Soul of Stray Demon Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:19 pm

"Back off, I don't have any food at the moment, but I promise it will work out fine. Ok, sweet Annabelle?" *Soul isn't really sure things will go smoothly, but her caring impulses are taking over.
    MikailArksot
    MikailArksot
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by MikailArksot Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:20 pm

Mikail chuckles bitterly to himself. "Already you're attached to someone?"
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Encore Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:22 pm

"Are you sure?" Annabelle asked in a continued soft and quiet tone, and after having her thoughts reassured she went back to a corner, intending to continue watch over the group with a soft smile.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:16 pm

"Enough of this, I'd have better luck fishing the lake for food!" Rocko storms out of the safe confines of the shack with club in tow and the promise of returning (maybe?) with fish.
    ResIsBestStat
    ResIsBestStat
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by ResIsBestStat Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:10 am

Rocko leaves the shack, spewing not only more liquid, but also words of pride at Soul who was too busy tending at Annabelle. Mikail laughs in the distance at Annabelle's pathetic behavior and returns to searching through dusty wooden boards and dead insects.

Rocko leaves the door, advancing through the misty ground while smelling the soil, searching for fresh meat to eat. Rocko finally reaches the famous Misty Lake, fishes swimming nearby as always.

"You shall fear my wrath you watery nuggets!"

Rocko then jumped in the water, splashing the whole ground, grass already wet from the impact.

"You never stood a chance disgusting food bits!" Rocko surfaced again, having in his mouth four big sacks of raw fish meat.

Rocko then reached the surface and ate a piece of fish, satiating his hunger, but then he heard a click.

*BANG*

Rocko heard a loud noise and saw that the ground around him had turned pitch black, almost as if burnt. He then turned his head to the opposite direction and saw a feeble man holding a pistol in his hand while gazing at Rocko. Rocko recognized the dress: A DWR officer, ready to kill him.

Food lasting period: 3 days
    Water lasting period: 1 day

Warning: Combat is extremely dangerous and avoiding fights is always a better option, all survivors also start with no weapons at all so they can only fight bare handed till they find or craft a weapon. Damage is also very realistic, one or two gunshots are enough to kill a survivor.
    MikailArksot
    MikailArksot
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by MikailArksot Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:32 am

Mikail, disturbed by the loud noise, turns his attention to the direction of the sound.

"What the...?" he says in a hushed, concerned tone, which sounds slightly irritated due to his tone of speech. He gets up from his lax, uncaring slouch, as he was in for most of the encounter, into a more poised and refined stance, which reveals that Mikail is a lot skinnier than he had lead on by his constant drivel of hunger. 

"Did anybody else hear that?" he asks aloud.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 9:35 pm