Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Post Video Game Characters that You have Created!

Onion Knight
    Onion Knight
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post Video Game Characters that You have Created! Empty Post Video Game Characters that You have Created!

Post by Onion Knight Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:48 am

A fun little thread that I have thought up. Basically post pictures/bio/deeds and any other stuff you fancy about video game characters that you have created in the character creator of any game on any platform.

I'll start shall I ...

Here is my proud creation : Bohemond Antioch in the game Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn.

Post Video Game Characters that You have Created! 2060353

Bohemond is a Dragoon in service to the Twin Adder Grand Company. He is very much a fan of eating tonnes of food before fighting as well as scenic tours of La Noscea with his Chocobo. His pet hates include Malboro's (his mortal enemy) and Miqo'te (who always steal his treasure.) Whilst his most heroic achievement to date is slaying the primal lord Ifrit. ( With absolutely no help whatsoever ... )

Now it's everyone else's turn. You can be as funny/serious as you like!
    MikailArksot
    MikailArksot
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post Video Game Characters that You have Created! Empty Re: Post Video Game Characters that You have Created!

Post by MikailArksot Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:07 am

For nearly every game I play, I try to re-create a mental picture in my head. A character that's been in the works for nearly half a decade. Their name? Mikail Arksot. I picture them as a tall, lean man who looks to be in his mid-twenties. His eyes usually change from story to story, but for consistency's sake, let's just say they're olive-green. His hair is a white-silver, spiked in a pattern reminiscent of [some character whose name I can't remember; they have two protruding spikes in their hair]. His skin is pale and he has a scar on his abdomen; a diagonal scar which runs about 6 inches wide and half an inch thick.

Mikail is generally depicted as an anti-hero, or more often than not, villain. When I create stories with him in games, I usually try to make Mikail fit into a world he isn't from; I tweak details slightly to make it work. However, when re-creating his mental image onto a screen, I try to make him look as close to my picture as possible; some games tend to limit character creation, like Dark Souls or Demon's Souls. He has an alias when he's trying to hide: Muramuse. He shrouds himself in thick cloth and tries to hide every bit of skin and flesh, including his eyes with glasses. Seeing as, usually, he's a wanted man, he hides in plain sight and tries to blend in.

As for his behavior, he tends to go either way; one day he may be cold, distant, and unforgiving, but some he may show mercy and a sense of sympathy. His fighting techniques have been passed down the Armstrong family for generations play out as strategical, yet somehow brutal. He isn't the type to charge into combat blindly; he takes his time, analyzing the situation, while at the same time, tries to dodge or deflect attacks. However, like most people, he's susceptible to greed and wrath, which ultimately leads to his downfall.

I probably got way off topic with this, but to sum it up, Mikail is a character I re-create over and over, no matter what game it is. Be it Dark Souls, Soul Calibur V, Saints Row the Third, or even Borderlands.
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Post Video Game Characters that You have Created! Empty Re: Post Video Game Characters that You have Created!

Post by GrinTwist Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:03 pm

Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures but whenever I'm playing one of the newest Soul Calibur games I normally put a lot of time into character creation trying to make something unique that I haven't already used. It's a lot of fun, but the downside is that when I get lost in character creation I use up a lot of time messing around.
    ResIsBestStat
    ResIsBestStat
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by ResIsBestStat Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:08 pm

My character name is Renegade Shepherd

He is a ****, don't be like him

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:53 am