Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Undead Parish is now New Brazil

SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Undead Parish is now New Brazil Empty Undead Parish is now New Brazil

Post by SadPanda Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:34 pm

And yes, they all have Ornsteins +10 and a Crystal Greatsword +15.
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Revived
    Revived

Undead Parish is now New Brazil Empty Re: Undead Parish is now New Brazil

Post by Soul of Stray Demon Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:35 pm

What was the point of this thread? Seriously.

Making a thread that is pretty much attacking any country is wrong, and I hope this gets locked pretty soon. Every country is full of hackers and you shouldn't place blame on any.

Panda, I am really really hoping this is a joke, and if it isn't I want you to sit down sometime and reflect on what you are doing. I hope you're able to get better and start making more constructive posts in the future.

And if you are joking, you still need to stop this nonsense, it's not funny and is offensive. 

This forum is better off without these types of threads, and even though we can't stop them all, we can all work to limit them (by not creating them even in joke) in order to make this forum the best it can possibly be.

Last edited by Soul of Stray Demon on Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : Bracing myself for the Winds of Change, being supported by the towering pillars of my friends.

Post by Encore Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:47 pm

This thread is just worthless. Complaining over and over ad infinitum does nothing to improve the game at all, nor the so called "meta-game".

It is hardly constructive creating a thread, and doing nothing but shrugging and say "Yeah, it's horrible."

Instead of just complaining, try to actively change it by engaging in more constructive discussions or live with it.

This is one of the reasons people say the forum has changed. While threads like this is nothing strange, having this repeated Ad Infinitum is very bothering to people.

Other than that there's the matter of the racism in the title, implying that Brazil is full of cheaters and "hackers", which is offensive and stereotyping.

Last edited by Teh Kitten´s Cat on Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to adress the racistic title of the thread.)
    SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by SadPanda Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:10 pm

le

Also, I like how you included the "forum has changed" part but you've only been here for three months.

Jesus Christ, learn to take a joke.
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Soul of Stray Demon Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:24 pm

SadPanda wrote:le

Also, I like how you included the "forum has changed" part but you've only been here for three months.

Jesus Christ, learn to take a joke.
    First of all, we are able to look back at the old posts and see how it once was. 

Second of all, like I said, even as a joke it's still not acceptable. It causes the forum to appear as some sort of racist place, and it gives you and everyone associated with you a negative appearance. 

Third of all, You gave no hint that it was a joke, which takes something that is already an offensive joke, and just makes it even worse.

These types of threads should not be accepted, even in joking manner. It's ill tolerant and needs to be suppressed.

Just a joke, is not a reasonable excuse to commit wrongdoing. What was done is still bad, regardless of the reason why. Arguably "just a joke" could be worse, because that means you knew what you were saying was wrong, but did so anyway.

Last edited by Soul of Stray Demon on Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : Bracing myself for the Winds of Change, being supported by the towering pillars of my friends.

Post by Encore Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:25 pm

Change does not always take a long time, which most people should know, and my time here is hardly relevant, it all depends on objective opinions and common sense.

Oh, and that was a joke?

If I told someone "I'm going to f**k your mother and kill your family", without any, except malicious, context, would you take it as a "joke"?
    SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by SadPanda Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:36 pm

Alright, here's what I'll do.

I'm going to change the title/description, ignore any problems whatsoever until they grow too big to handle, and I'll make sure to not offend anyone in any way, shape, or form.

So I was thinking of changing the title to, "Player vs. Player", PvP won't work. Then I'll say in the description "I did some PvP today". Will that be non-harmful and to your guys' standards, or should I throw in an emote every other word?

Or better yet, should I just delete the thread? Because obviously you're just thin-skinned. The ONLY "racist" thing I said was "New Brazil".

most racest of 2013 u deserve deth
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:39 pm

Stop feeding the troll both of you. If he tries to get a reaction please don't give him the satisfaction.

This thread is completely unacceptable, singling out countries specifically is both insulting and racist, I'm locking this thread. Do not create another like this panda.

Edit: Panda please check your PM

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 9:20 am