Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Is anyone else looking forward to ME3?

ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Is  anyone else looking forward to ME3? Empty Is anyone else looking forward to ME3?

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:30 pm

I just bought Mass Effect 3 and boy does it look fantastic. For the last 20 minutes I wasn't even playing the game just swinging around the inflatable omni blade that came with the game jabbing imaginary geth in the face.

Its also the end to and era so its kind of sad like that so I hope that this game really is as fantastic as the others were.

Anyone else a die hard ME fan?
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Is  anyone else looking forward to ME3? Empty Re: Is anyone else looking forward to ME3?

Post by Forum Pirate Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:43 pm

Yes. i'm reserving judgement though because 1 was epic and 2 was just a gears clone with the force and some cutscenes (i'm exaggerating of course but you get the point) Damn EA and their ruining anything worth wile, hoping to pull "alternative audiences". Sucks that more companies don't run like valve, or from. i like the 'oh look a casual......GTFO mentality they have'. I don't condemn casual gamers, to be clear, i condemn the companies that forsake their core to get them to buy the gamer.

Where was I...... oh yes i've beaten me1 like 12 times and 2 another 3 or 4.
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

Is  anyone else looking forward to ME3? Empty Re: Is anyone else looking forward to ME3?

Post by Whknight Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:58 pm

Mass Effect was excellent for it's time. I was into other things when 2 came around and also aware EA had the title so I just didn't bother with it, but 3 looks ok so I may try and play a few hours on 2 despite my extreme hatred for EA.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:13 am

But is has multiplayer, granted though its just surviving waves of enemies, and that means something.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:06 am

yeah, it means it has multiplayer, so does pong. As i said i'm a huge fan of me1 and the me universe, but ea got their grubby hands on bioware so i wont be suprised if i play it and its awesome but neither will i be suprised if i play it and its mediocre. If i expect the worst, anything else is an improvement.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:14 am

Maybe you are right but from what I've played through in the prologue section this game is fantastic and beyond anything that the producers of ME ever tried before.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:04 am