Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+26
GrinTwist
PyroElleh
Yarxov
ZeeySaan
Silent-Warrior
DARKR466
BeeSeaEss
HippyClown
DigitaLinsanitY
AoDlightwolf
Valanor
twilightwarwolf
sure-magicians
Bassman Bob
Murkulanvippi
Hugh_G_Johnson
BloodMoon96
Demon Slayer
Kahldris_Ducard
Leet
Wilkinson3424
Ahhotep1
Forum Pirate
mackofspades
Serious_Much
robsthedon
30 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers'

Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers' - Page 2 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers'

Post by Forum Pirate Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:53 am

guys, i don't know if it was one of you, but if it was please don't rep troll.
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers' - Page 2 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers'

Post by Murkulanvippi Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:14 am

Uprepped leet causesomeone downrepped him for no obvious reason.
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:37 am

Hugh_G_Johnson wrote:
    Serious_Much wrote:I've never had the balls to say before, but in the OP it should be "Formerly the LH" not spelt "Formally" lol!
    I thought that's why 'Leet always has a suit on. THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers' - Page 2 Kappa

Speaking of twitch emotes and since it's so bright here... THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers' - Page 2 Datsheffyah, much better. silly   Nice work robs, again good luck to you and best wishes to the exiled moving forward. :Beer: 
    Thanks Hugh, your support is very much appreciated.

@Too I been doing this, took longer that I expected, on tomorrow for sure!
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:29 am

Murkulanvippi wrote:Uprepped leet causesomeone downrepped him for no obvious reason.
    Thanks. That just means there's a hater out there that must be jelly. wave 
    Bassman Bob
    Bassman Bob
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bassman Bob Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:25 am

Hey, i asked this in the previous thread already, but who should i contact in terms of ranking up? None of the council members seem to be on xBox.
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:43 am

Bassman Bob wrote:Hey, i asked this in the previous thread already, but who should i contact in terms of ranking up? None of the council members seem to be on xBox.
    This might be a bit a problem Bob, might have to come up with another idea, leave it with me.
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:03 pm

So who's going to be up for some knockout dragdown fights this evening. I could use some fun.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:13 pm

i'm down kahl.
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:50 pm

I gots a new build I want to try out... Did someone say whaaaaaaa
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:11 pm

Okay we needs to get the ball rolling, so now that the gwf is no longer the exiled we should come up with a new event that is ours. What do you say my band of brothers. Put your thinking shades on.cool 
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:28 pm

Kahldris_Ducard wrote:Okay we needs to get the ball rolling, so now that the gwf is no longer the exiled we should come up with a new event that is ours. What do you say my band of brothers. Put your thinking shades on.cool 
    Agreed, what about team arena?
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:42 pm

Maybe cosplay team dias. Could be fun to have like arty and ciarn fight the stone knight and guardian. You get my drift be teams that make sense.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:09 pm

That's a good idea kahl. We could come up with somethin good too if everyone joined in on the brain storming process. I'm gonna try to get on in a couple hours. I worked a 10 hour shift and have a lot of running around to do. My guess is that everyone is on when i can't be on. But all week barely anyone has been on. 

That reminds me. Who is "SlowTurtles"? They were in the chat yesterday and wouldn't answer me. I asked who they were and never got a reply. I've never heard of whoever that was.
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:13 pm

They are a member but they just date further back then when we joined.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:24 pm

Kahldris_Ducard wrote:They are a member but they just date further back then when we joined.
    I've never seen him on and he wouldn't answer me so i was confused. Looking at the roster would have answered my question. Once again, i was on for a little bit and i was all alone. twistedevil 
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:51 am

Slow is playing another game at the moment, prolly didn't see you Too

TooLeet wrote:
    Kahldris_Ducard wrote:They are a member but they just date further back then when we joined.
    I've never seen him on and he wouldn't answer me so i was confused. Looking at the roster would have answered my question. Once again, i was on for a little bit and i was all alone. twistedevil 
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:06 am

Yeah, slow is a great guy. Hes been with us for a long time. Prolly so focused on other game or just afk. happy
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:55 am

well now i just feel old. (thats a joke)
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:03 am

Haha!! Forum I was just speaking from my POV. happy No need to feel old because of that. biggrin
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:58 am

Hopefully i will get on tomorrow so GET READY!

Prepare to kick my *** silly
    sure-magicians
    sure-magicians
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by sure-magicians Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:31 am

Murkulanvippi wrote:Haha!! Forum I was just speaking from my POV. happy No need to feel old because of that. biggrin
    You make me feel old almost every time we fight...
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:03 pm

sure-magicians wrote:
    Murkulanvippi wrote:Haha!! Forum I was just speaking from my POV. happy No need to feel old because of that. biggrin
    You make me feel old almost every time we fight...
    big grin
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:30 pm

So, Dual Wielding for me is a no go, oh well least it was fun trying. Leet and Silent good games last night. Also Team Dias Cosplay sounds good, could be like lvl 125 or 199 since the bracket is the same, and play as true to the Character as possible. I think it could be a hoot and a half. and as always my brothers, keep those bro shades shining. cool 
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:28 pm

I can do cosplay, would prefer to just go for it though.

happy
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:32 pm

I just thought it would be more interesting that way but we can do normal team dias if ya like don boss, you just let me know the details.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:47 pm