Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+31
Ahhotep1
Mr. Tart
DS Zade
Shakie666
Forum Pirate
Kax Ace xKa
Zeful
twigsterxd
dumbcommentbro
TheWanderer101
OGS0ulsFAN
SlothAlmighty
Back Lot Basher
Marino.
Onion Knight
passivefamiliar
Seignar
Juutas
Werdax
CakeThiefPro
lonewolf
Sneezer
Myztyrio
carlucio
Soul of Stray Demon
Serious_Much
Reaperfan
phastings
Sentiel
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
bosslugger
35 posters

Time limits on summons concern me

Odinbear
    Odinbear
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Location : Sitting here in limbo, but I know it won't be long. Sitting here in limbo, like a bird without a song. Well they're putting up resistance, but I know that my faith will lead me on. Sitting here in limbo, waiting for the dice to roll.

Time limits on summons concern me - Page 5 Empty Re: Time limits on summons concern me

Post by Odinbear Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:58 pm

Mr. Tart wrote:Like I said, coop in Dark Souls kept me coming back. If it's limited, it kind of takes away the fun in coop to me, which means I won't be coming back to play it over and over again.
    We'll see. How can a covenant based on co-op be a bad thing?
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Time limits on summons concern me - Page 5 Empty Re: Time limits on summons concern me

Post by Rynn Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:09 pm

I wonder how phantoms are awarded for helping if the time limit could easily be too short to reach and defeat the area boss.
    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Marino. Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:46 pm

Rynn wrote:I wonder how phantoms are awarded for helping if the time limit could easily be too short to reach and defeat the area boss.
    I wonder about that too .

I've seen many Streams and Videos but not once did the Timer run out for any of the Phantoms .
    Once i saw someone beat a Boss and the Phantom dissapeared though .
    Sneezer
    Sneezer
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Sneezer Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:03 pm

Phantoms are rewarded just for reaching the end of their time limit, works the same as if beating the boss.

Trust me, the time limit is plenty long, and there's no real reason for it to be any longer.
    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Marino. Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:16 pm

What is the reward ?
    Sneezer
    Sneezer
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Sneezer Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:39 pm

I forget what it is for whites, I know either whites or blues get some kind of token similar to something like a sunlight medal, and if they use it, it heals their host or something along those lines.
    I know the info is out there, though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:21 pm